Try out this:
    1. Use Army, let Army tank the Boss until you get the plague.
    2. Join that carnage and let the plague jump over.
    3. Wait
    4. Eventually the plague might hit you again, which is probably painful if it has already reached >10 stacks or so (I guess ~15 should be survivable at 90), so take a purification pot with you and use it. Its effect is simply dispelling yourself. Do NOT use the pot if you are sure you can still survive the damage, like when it hits you with only 6 stacks or so
    5. ???
    6. Profit

Wrynn looks easy, but just time eating. Also, nice chat overlay

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Did King Varian Wrynn solo today, took me about 1hour (560m hp) half of the time I was alttab tho reading the stream chat, kinda make it a marathon.

Here: http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3257069
    ?

Start of the vid im all alone with him, but in the end 10-15ppl start gathering up dancing with Varian and shit
    Jeez. 1 hour. Id like give up after 15 mins and say this is pointless. <.< lol
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Jeez. 1 hour. Id like give up after 15 mins and say this is pointless. <.< lol
    I'd do it if there was some sort of reward for doin it, but just nuking down a faction leader solo gives you pretty much nothing xD

Still impressive tho.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I'd do it if there was some sort of reward for doin it, but just nuking down a faction leader solo gives you pretty much nothing xD

Still impressive tho.
    Mad RP bragging rights.

Deleted
    It was a viewer who came up with it lol

Deleted
    Impressive that you stayed awake that's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant seem to solo Alyrazor on 10m Norm, she either despawns, or when I get to the point where she does the tornado I just fall and get killed by the adds, can anyone give me some advice?

Update: I've killed her now, so just disregard this post
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2013-11-17 at 11:54 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Im having trouble soloing Maloriak 10N. I oneshotted Magmaw and Omnitron but i can't seem to kill this one. 2 problems:

1) The Flash freeze or w/e. I tried enabling the old Cata DBM but there isn't really a set time that he does this, so i can't really time AMS.
    2) Too many adds, he keeps healing, and i don't got enough DPS to kill the adds.

Any suggestions?

someone should take a look at ordos

berserk is 300k fire dmg per second, which after say the 10% passive, 20% bone shield, and 20% meta gem (i get 70% uptime anyways) is more like 180k dmg per second

with something like the nizou or chiji buff this is definately livable, but im not sure how this berserk works since i havent tried it.

if it makes him continue to use his abilities while this is just additional dmg then its tricky, but still maybe doable to a 580 full tank dk.

if he stops abilities to just channle this ability then its definately doable, im sure i could do 180k self hps with a chiji buff + the firebloom healer buff + ams absorbing etc.

Edit: forgot abotu the 5m split damage GG no ordos
    Last edited by onemanaleft; 2013-11-18 at 04:06 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    Mad RP bragging rights.
    Actually, no. Varian is just an ordinary human, and he should have been instantly curb-stomped by any death knight (as death knights have magic and necromancy and stuff). It's pretty amazing that he fought it out for an hour. . . (silly game mechanics)

Regardless, soloing Velen, Sylvanas, or Lor'themar(?) would be far more impressive RP-wise.

Well. i tried to solo alakir 25 heroic. Lets just say his beserk gave over 600k vengeance before i died rofl.
    48%
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Actually, no. Varian is just an ordinary human, and he should have been instantly curb-stomped by any death knight (as death knights have magic and necromancy and stuff). It's pretty amazing that he fought it out for an hour. . . (silly game mechanics)

Regardless, soloing Velen, Sylvanas, or Lor'themar(?) would be far more impressive RP-wise.
    Saurfang is just an ordinary Orc and look at his feats, Grom Hellscream was an orindary Orc (Jaina and others had purged the demon fromh im) when he slew Mannoroth who had just bested Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Did Algalon 25 as Frost just for the hell of it, straight DPS race, no resetting tricks or whatever. Checking it on the sheet.
    Do you remember how much dps you pulled? And how many stacks of the thingy you had when he died?

I had 4 stacks (he applied the 4th like 10 secs before dying, so I still had 10secs to spare or so?) and I did 398k DPS.
    Yep forget me doing that boss till i have a little bit higher ilvl :P

Have you tried alakir 25 heroic yet? I managed to get around 48% with 566 ilvl so it should be doable in 578 lol

Did Algalon 25 as Frost just for the hell of it, straight DPS race, no resetting tricks or whatever. Checking it on the sheet.
    resetting tricks? is there a way to reset stacks? been wanting to kill him for a while but can never seem tog et him down before he banishs me

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    resetting tricks? is there a way to reset stacks? been wanting to kill him for a while but can never seem tog et him down before he banishs me
    Cosmic Smash + Goblin Glider is the easiest way to do a reset. Failing that rocket boots + swiftness potion is a less reliable backup. Could probably pop the Cardboard Assassin right before the next phase punch but don't think that gives enough time for a reset.

what exactly was your gear for will? i know you didnt use your exact armory gear, you at least had the tank cdr trinket

basically what was the gear/reforges/gemming etc, im assuming mostly your dps crit gear with a few changes

and also wouldnt parry be better than crit even for pure dmg? a parry gem is 240 crit + parry haste + runic power regen from parries + runic from SoB procs + survivability so you can drop more mastery

additionaly im having trouble on stone guard. im about 560 full tank gear and im hitting berserk at 35% and wiping at about 15%. i tried swapping to about 6k haste and my dps actualy didnt go up a bit, the avoidance did the same or mroe dmg since i was gcd locked anywyas and 4-5% higher crit

would the cape and gem alone make up for 15%? im curious what numbers they do for tanks sicne the nerf

im guessing therse no way to abuse any extra tiny amount of vengeace? because i have enoguh survivability to spare that im dying for a way to take mroe dmg

ive considered leaving trash alive for the boss pull and only killing the 2 petrify dogs
    Last edited by onemanaleft; 2013-11-18 at 06:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im having trouble soloing Maloriak 10N. I oneshotted Magmaw and Omnitron but i can't seem to kill this one. 2 problems:

1) The Flash freeze or w/e. I tried enabling the old Cata DBM but there isn't really a set time that he does this, so i can't really time AMS.
    2) Too many adds, he keeps healing, and i don't got enough DPS to kill the adds.

Any suggestions?
    - Flash freeze is in my opinion easiest to handle by just dropping a death and decay and stand inside it before the cast. It'll break the ice fast.
    - Glyph of icy touch to dispell his heal.
    - Prioritize killing the adds, you can interrupt release aberration cast every once in a while if you need more time on them. Any adds alive and near the boss will amplify the damage of his abilities.

Deleted
    Danm you pony! Did it a few weeks ago, but I was missing juuuuust a few more ilvl at that point, forgot about it the past few weeks after I got the bit more gear :P

@fnx: I remember you saying that you had soloed 2 bosses in DS as frost. Were those yor'sahj and hagara? Cause from what I can think of, they're the lowest dps ones, due to the fact they stop dpsing quite a long time.

Also, would madness be doable as frost? Wanted to try once, not sure if the damage from the corruption would be too much.