Deleted

Loading screen of WoD?

This is only for Zones.

Eastern kingdoms:

Jaina her new look with Varian next to her ( and possibly Anduin or perhaps switched with That worgen leader dunno his name ) in the right corner of the screen.
    Moira under them.
    Under moira Mekkatorgue on his awesome Mechanostrider with lasers and rockets all new model of a cool updated mount.
    on the left side. Banshee queen Sylvanas, since it's all about time travel lets add her before look on her left body and on the right the undead version, k?
    Lor'themar theron under her with a silvermoon banner etc or the guy on a dragonhawk or a close up on his face i dunno.

Kalimdor:

Garrosh on his knee's with chains and Vol'jin looking down upon him telling him with a Text baloon '' Bad boy! '' on the right side
    Baine just being suprisling happy with the updated models.
    Thrall's son, Thrall junior holding banner of Orgrimmar being the new awesome Warchief replacing Vol'jin at the max.
    Vanilla Goblin look animated dancing in hte middle of the screen blocking the view of the land of Kalimdor.
    Velen on the left
    Tyrande on the left

Burning Crusade Outland:

Gone and replaced with WoD picture

Wotlk Northernd:

Bolvar thinking twice if it was a good idea to be the new Lich king.
    or
    Teaching ghouls upon his pinnacle how to dance the Hokey Pokey.

Cata- ..nvm

MoP - Pandaria:

Pandarens with mugs of ale in their hands, laughing, making awefull jokes about Alementals and priests and fireworks everywhere.

So yea that's how I think it should be.

How do you think about it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want that hideous Mogu on the Pandaria loading screen gone and replaced with some Pandaren, Jinyu, Hozen or something that isn't terrible. That Mogu is so ugly and doesn't really fit the theme of the racial leaders or important people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I just want that hideous Mogu on the Pandaria loading screen gone and replaced with some Pandaren, Jinyu, Hozen or something that isn't terrible. That Mogu is so ugly and doesn't really fit the theme of the racial leaders or important people.
    Glad I'm not the only one who's a bit miffed by that particular loading screen. I think he's gnashing his teeth so hard because his hand is hilariously disproportionate

I liked all the other ones though (BC, WotK, Cata)

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feels like that Mogu loading screen was something put in for the beta but never removed, personally. I'd like it changed to lorewalker cho or chen! That'd be neat!
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Feels like that Mogu loading screen was something put in for the beta but never removed, personally. I'd like it changed to lorewalker cho or chen! That'd be neat!
    Chen wouldn't really work, as he is as much a visitor to Pandaria as we are.

Cho or Taran Zhu would work. I'd vote Taran Zhu just to watch people cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    EK one sounds great. Kalimdor... not so much.

I doubt they'll change Outland's at all.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Chen wouldn't really work, as he is as much a visitor to Pandaria as we are.

Cho or Taran Zhu would work. I'd vote Taran Zhu just to watch people cry.
    Chen wouldn't work? o.O You mean the guy they put on the front of MoP box, on the promotional posters and in the cinematic? :3
    He totally would work along with just about every other main Pandaren character in MoP.

Chen makes a hell of a lot more sense than Random Mogu #13534216
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Chen wouldn't work? o.O You mean the guy they put on the front of MoP box, on the promotional posters and in the cinematic? :3
    I see Blizzard messing up their own lore, mainly.

Meh, just bring back the vanilla loading screens:

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Meh, just bring back the vanilla loading screens
    You just HAD to bring up vanilla....