Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, getting 19 points off Chris Johnson in one quarter is a good start. But I don't predict much more from the rest of my team.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-11-15 at 02:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oops forgot to adjust my lineup for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    oops forgot to adjust my lineup for this week.
    That's alright! Just go with it. Take a chance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    That's alright! Just go with it. Take a chance!
    I also thought I had TY Hilton on my bench. I didn't.

Would of probably been better if he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, called that one. Now to wait for Sunday for it all to come true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both my teams are stinking the place up. AJ Green, my normally so reliable and productive WR, 7 yards with 4 min to play. And he's pretty much just the poster child for my underperformers on both my FF teams. Odd one out is Antonio Brown who went for like 22 points in the first 15 minutes, and then did nothing else pretty much.

Ah well, back down to earth after 3 wins in the past 4 weeks. Maybe next week when Romo is back off his bye and AJ Green is not in the pocket of Joe Hayden (at least I presume that's what's going on, haven't watched).

If it makes you feel any better, I appreciate the no-show

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I appreciate the no-show
    Hey, you got to watch Geno Smith implode and get benched and your team get a win, wasn't that enough?!

I was delighted for once! EJ looked a lot more comfortable today. After eleven games, I really have no feel for whether the franchise is making progress or whether next year will be the same ol' shit once more. There's certainly a lot more talent on board than their was a couple years ago and I think Marrone's performed admirably given the QB injuries, but I just don't trust the Bills and I'm not about to get carried away about a 4-7 team. We'll see!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see:

Jamal Charles sucked. But when 7 points is terrible, he's still my workhorse. I got lucky because Chris Johnson finally did something, and the Bengals D gave me 25 points. I picked the right QB at least this week. Golden Tate blew. Really wish I could get a consistent receiver. Somehow, I still won by a landslide. I still got Brandon Lafell tomorrow. I don't know where Skars is, but he would have lost still even if he had replaced Dez in his lineup.

Anybody want Colin Kaepernick? Willing to trade for a reliable receiver. I promise he won't suck for the rest of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    me and stommped got a good one this week, going down to the wire, I'm all done and he has one left to play tonight, projection has me winning by .14 points, anything could happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    me and stommped got a good one this week, going down to the wire, I'm all done and he has one left to play tonight, projection has me winning by .14 points, anything could happen!
    I would be surprised if Stewart got 11 points, but then again he's going up against the Patriots, who lost their center of the defense in Wilfork and Kelly. Down to the wire indeed, if he manages a TD at some point you're going to be in for a long game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I would be surprised if Stewart got 11 points, but then again he's going up against the Patriots, who lost their center of the defense in Wilfork and Kelly. Down to the wire indeed, if he manages a TD at some point you're going to be in for a long game.
    I'm gonna be sweating out every goal to go play

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm gonna be sweating out every goal to go play
    Yar. Let's just hope he throws it to Olsen for every TD. No more Tolbert!

And just after I typed that. Olsen TD! LOL

Woo hoo. Going 9-2 with that Olsen TD. Too bad my money league team isnt that good.
    Last edited by Celdiseth; 2013-11-19 at 04:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit forgot to do my weekly pick'em before the start of the match tonight. If Saints win that's 10 points I'm not getting back =/

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Damnit forgot to do my weekly pick'em before the start of the match tonight. If Saints win that's 10 points I'm not getting back =/
    You're rolling in the pick 'em at the moment anyway. You need to spot me ten

I think I've forgotten the Thursday night game two or three times for it. Thursday night games are dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    oops also forgot to set my picks even though I was aware of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to set once before, but I think that was a match I predicted wrong anyway, so it wasn't a real loss. No idea what happened, normally I look over both my fantasy teams on Thursday morning and then wehn I'm done I do the weekly pick'em. Obviously didn't do that this week =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe it, but I'm starting Kaepernick over Rivers. Apparently NFL.com has a thing now where you can highlight the opponent and it will tell you where that team ranks in giving up x fantasy points to that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can't believe it, but I'm starting Kaepernick over Rivers. Apparently NFL.com has a thing now where you can highlight the opponent and it will tell you where that team ranks in giving up x fantasy points to that position.
    Does it? I usually open my ESPN league to get that information while I'm making changes on nfl.com.