Poll: Fav (expansion) starting zone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Hellfire Peninsula, Howling Fjord, and Vashj'ir from this list are great. I loved these zones so much when I go through them, I love to do them over and over. Odd, because some of the zones in those expansions just bore the shit out of me.

I loved Hyjal, and it is still one of the zones i look forward to while leveling.

Trassk where is the LK DK starting zone option? That was the funnest starting zone I ever seen in the expansions. I had a blast with that starting zone!

Besides this I guess it would be howling Fjord, that was fun too. Jade Forest was also pretty fun, but Dk starting zone was by far the best for me.

Deleted
    A close tie between Vashj'ir and Howling Fjord.

I really appreciated them doing something different with Vashj'ir, and I thought movement underwater was very convenient with the speed buffs and underwater mount that you got.

Howling Fjord had the music, the atmosphere, and some great quests. All around great starting zone.

Deleted
    Fjord was brilliant

Hellfire Peninsula is so epic even tho I have went through it so many times, it has so much Warcraft in it...

Was I the only person ever to like Borean Tundra? The place had an atmosphere, and the fact that most players avoided it added to its desolate feeling. Plus there were some excellent quest lines there.

But I concede, Howling Fjord is the best expansion starting zone. Just hands down, especially on Alliance side. That intro on the boat hasn't been bested by any expansion since.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jade forest, hated howling fjord and hellfire. Borean was ''okay''.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Going along from favourite end zones, I figured why not ask about those starting zones we all come to do as well.
    I'm excluding any character starting zone because theres far to many to fit on a list including expansion zones, so forgetting all character start zones, and dk ones, which expansion starting zone did you like the most, perhaps the first time you did it or still look forward to getting to now.
    jade forest. after a couple of quests, it really opens up to be done in any order, it's got some different quests rather than just kill x, collect y etc. also big props to DK starting zone, would be my favourite but it makes me have to play a DK so... yeah. loses points for that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Trassk where is the LK DK starting zone option? That was the funnest starting zone I ever seen in the expansions. I had a blast with that starting zone!

Besides this I guess it would be howling Fjord, that was fun too. Jade Forest was also pretty fun, but Dk starting zone was by far the best for me.

He said just expansion starting zones that everyone has been through. Listing each individual zone (BE, NE, Human, DK, etc.) would have taken up too much space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howling Fjord, no doubt in my mind. Though part of my likes hellfire, just becasue it was so damn different from anything else in the game up till that point, if for no other reason the sky.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Woo! We're the only two who voted Vash.

I loved Howling Fjord a lot, too, but Vash was just stunning. The underwater combat was so much better than I expected, and I loved the scenery/questlines.
    I completely agree. Vash was beautiful, the quests were a lot of fun, and we got a seahorse to ride!

Howling Fjord is the best zone WoW has to offer. If I wanted to convince people to join the game, that's the zone I'd invite them to play through.

Howling Fjord and Jade Forest are almost equal to me but Fjord always has my love.

The good ones: Hellfire, Vashjir, Howling Fjord and Jade Forest. (no particular order)
    The bad ones: Hyjal, Borean Tundra