While we wait for you to do that, refrain from posting as you did in the first half of this post. Thanks.
    Serious question - is this a kid friendly thread now concerning language? Is that what you meant?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    Serious question - is this a kid friendly thread now concerning language? Is that what you meant?
    Krekkos is a RP nerd. He thinks hes people

Deleted
    "Only kiddies play paladins, duh", right?

5x thok normal and 5x thok hc kills (+3 flex iirc) and still no fucking thok trinket...
    forever 543 spark T_T
    Starting to hurt more and more now...

Anyways...
    Paragons, did you run with symbiosis on you to help with the kunchongs while they were channeling the yellow crap? Ranged being spread out and crap and we being pretty much in the middle gives us good chances to actually hit them instantly.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    The ranged in my raid got supported by priests (Leap of Faith), so damage wasn't the problem and I was able to do much more damage on Kaz'tik than I could have done on the add.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuse View Post
    The ranged in my raid got supported by priests (Leap of Faith), so damage wasn't the problem and I was able to do much more damage on Kaz'tik than I could have done on the add.
    Right but even with life grips to avoid getting "omnomnommed" by the kunchong he still gains 5 energy per tick until you do the 30% damage required to break the channel, the whole point with helping with wrath or HoW/judge spam would be to break the channel quicker = he gets less energy = he dies quicker before he starts moving about creating chaos.

Dakeshi if you're gonna make a tips and tricks don't give people tips on how to cheese...

Tips for Garrosh H

#1 Get DS Procs
    #2 Don't die
    #3 Don't retard on Malice
    #4 Collect loot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Right but even with life grips to avoid getting "omnomnommed" by the kunchong he still gains 5 energy per tick until you do the 30% damage required to break the channel, the whole point with helping with wrath or HoW/judge spam would be to break the channel quicker = he gets less energy = he dies quicker before he starts moving about creating chaos.
    This never happented for us. There were only 2 ways for an add to enrage: 1: missing grip; 2: a retard jumps in them. But that depends on setup, so it may be not true for your raid. If a little bit dps on the kunchongs helps your raid, then do that.

Deleted
    Wrath is affected by the crit and damage multiplier from Inqusition. Don't ask me why, but I think it would actually do more damage on the add than using Wings for HoW and J/Exo? You also have spell haste on top of that. I haven't done any testing so, don't ask me if its true. But Wrath hits for quite a lot as Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Don't ask me why... I haven't done any testing so, don't ask me if its true.
    Wut? Isn't this something you've been railing against for the last 50 pages or so?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Wrath is affected by the crit and damage multiplier from Inqusition. Don't ask me why, but I think it would actually do more damage on the add than using Wings for HoW and J/Exo? You also have spell haste on top of that. I haven't done any testing so, don't ask me if its true. But Wrath hits for quite a lot as Ret.
    How would it beat hammers. Does wrath magically do hand of light damage now

Deleted
    Wut? Isn't this something you've been railing against for the last 50 pages or so?
    Which is why I clearly state I have no idea if it is better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    How would it beat hammers. Does wrath magically do hand of light damage now
    Well HoW has a CD and you could save Wings for the Paragons? If you really want I guess HoW/Wrath/HoW with Wings would do the most

Which is why I clearly state I have no idea if it is better

- - - Updated - - -

Well HoW has a CD and you could save Wings for the Paragons? If you really want I guess HoW/Wrath/HoW with Wings would do the most
    Do you even do Paragons H or are you just throwing out your input for no reason?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-22 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    Nope, I'm just adding to the discussion that the previous poster started about using Wrath and then further commenting on Drakeshi's suggestion of HoW/J might be better. I did play around with Wrath a bit, and correct me if I am wrong by I think you should be able to get full usage out of your Wings. If one Paragon die you swap for the other, no?

- - - Updated - - -

I see we misunderstod eachother a bit there. Point is, Wings for adds seems a bit extensive if you can just Wrath spam for the time being.

Nope, I'm just adding to the discussion that the previous poster started about using Wrath and then further commenting on Drakeshi's suggestion of HoW/J might be better. I did play around with Wrath a bit, and correct me if I am wrong by I think you should be able to get full usage out of your Wings. If one Paragon die you swap for the other, no?

- - - Updated - - -

I see we misunderstod eachother a bit there. Point is, Wings for adds seems a bit extensive if you can just Wrath spam for the time being.
    Kunchongs aren't even a huge part. They're extremely minor to keeping amber drops in half decent spots and not getting hit by Flash.

Pretty much

Deleted
    Well you put it that way Dakashi obviously it would be the only and correct way.

@Anaxie I see you edited your post. I wasn't going to report you for using the F word. Also you're right I did not know what I was talking about to the extent of actually having killed the boss, but when we're debating theoretical damage with Wrath / HoW+J on a target I think I have some merit. After all I think I have proved fairly well that I do belong in here, despite of your opinions.

Deleted
    Dakeshi!?!? I wasn't talking about a perfect scenario I was imply talking about Wrath damage vs. HoW/J. It actually hits fairly hard

Well this is after all a theorycraft thread. Atleast according to the title. I think it would be really awesome if we had a thread dedicated to practical suggestions on how to spec, gear and prioritize in order to squeeze that extra DPS out (just like most of us here are probably keeping censure up on 3-4 targets if/when we can).

Regarding trinkets, which is where I started debating in this thread, I just wanted to clear up a misunderstanding of how good Feather actually was, so I simply did the math.

I know it's not directed to me personally, and I have the utmost respect for what you're doing for the community especially your video guide and your posts in the other threads where other Paladins are asking for help. I will never be a 14/14 HC worlds first, I'm playing around 10 hours a week and I'm still at almost 10/14 HC so far. So I do what I can to help. I do however, despite the "slow" progess keep several top20 parses on heroic/normal as Prot and as Ret and I used to raid pretty hardcore when I was younger, so I hope I can help out the community aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    There USED to be a thread for all the practical things about playing ret (Rate the ret above you...) that was even bigger than this thread, if I recall correctly, but then it got closed for literally no apparent reason and kind of remade into a new thread that a lot of people just don't post in now. I don't personally because I just browse this thread generally.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Right because parses that end you high up means a lot... :P