Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Druid/Hyjal/Cenarion Circle-Expedition/Firelands etc. has been done to death. It was boring to begin with unless you were a Druid and it was a huge pain to everybody else in the game who never even cared about it. Silithus, Zangarmarsh, Hyjal, Molten Front, Moonglade...some of the most boring places in the game.

I'm glad they're not making an Emerald Dream expansion, people are sick of Druid stuff. It's boring. My rogue and warrior don't give two damns about running around your forest and fixing the trees and planting new flowers. Go do it by yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Not only with their decision but also with their reason.

I don't normal criticize Blizzard but I am sorry but anybody with any slight imagination could've made the Emerald Dream an exotic varied place... Considering it's a backup of pre Titan Azeroth they had a limitless amount of artistist options. Yes there would be green forests but they could've had swamps, jungles, deserts, vast lakes etc! It could've quite easily been made as variable as other expansions

Just disappointed

Sounds like you just want the name ''Emerald Dream'' at the start of an expansion. They've not said they would never use the concept, they simply wouldn't want to draw out an entire ''continent's worth of jungle, and tbh I agree. I think the singular focus on the Dream itself doesn't have much scope that hasn't already been played out. Sorry that you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    The Druid/Hyjal/Cenarion Circle-Expedition/Firelands etc. has been done to death. It was boring to begin with unless you were a Druid and it was a huge pain to everybody else in the game who never even cared about it. Silithus, Zangarmarsh, Hyjal, Molten Front, Moonglade...some of the most boring places in the game.

I'm glad they're not making an Emerald Dream expansion, people are sick of Druid stuff. It's boring. My rogue and warrior don't give two damns about running around your forest and fixing the trees and planting new flowers. Go do it by yourself.
    You could say that about any aspect of the game! I personally find an expansion about orcs incredibly tedious and overused

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Sounds like you just want the name ''Emerald Dream'' at the start of an expansion. They've not said they would never use the concept, they simply wouldn't want to draw out an entire ''continent's worth of jungle, and tbh I agree. I think the singular focus on the Dream itself doesn't have much scope that hasn't already been played out. Sorry that you don't.
    No, it's because it has limitless potential that they wanna just shelve in favour of orcs, aliens & alternative dimensions

You could say that about any aspect of the game! I personally find an expansion about orcs incredibly tedious and overused

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's because it has limitless potential that they wanna just shelve in favour of orcs, aliens & alternative dimensions

It actually is very limited in its potential, It's a static environment that technically isn't even real. And duh everything is in favor of orcs, WARCRAFT IS ABOUT ORCS AND HUMANS!! always has been always will be.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    satyr and furbolgs as new playable race?! muhahaha lol thats awesome. blizzard is right...emerald dream is too...green. it is ugly
    and major class will be druids...druids (and priests) are boringest classes EVER
    and orcs are major story since wc1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    It actually is very limited in its potential, It's a static environment that technically isn't even real. And duh everything is in favor of orcs, WARCRAFT IS ABOUT ORCS AND HUMANS!! always has been always will be.

Have you actually read ED lore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    satyr and furbolgs as new playable race?! muhahaha lol thats awesome. blizzard is right...emerald dream is too...green. it is ugly
    and major class will be druids...druids (and priests) are boringest classes EVER
    and orcs are major story since wc1.
    Yeah because warriors are soooooooooo interesting

Well I already listed zones however the story? Anything conjured, Old Gods returning, a rogue Titan, DEHTA attempting to replace our Azeroth with Emerald Dream
    Omg, Yes.

That story alone would make the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    Omg, Yes.

That story alone would make the expansion.
    They are a somewhat imbalanced lot

Not only with their decision but also with their reason.

I don't normal criticize Blizzard but I am sorry but anybody with any slight imagination could've made the Emerald Dream an exotic varied place... Considering it's a backup of pre Titan Azeroth they had a limitless amount of artistist options. Yes there would be green forests but they could've had swamps, jungles, deserts, vast lakes etc! It could've quite easily been made as variable as other expansions

Just disappointed
    mmm......i acctualy think they are right. i like nagrand. but if whole of dreanor was like that it would get boring very very very very fast.
    And i know lore addicts love the emerald dream. personaly i think WoD is the last step before the return of the legion. And my geuss will be that the emerald dream will be a part ( like a zone or zones ) to level in. or like the molton front/timeless isle a quest hub with rep etc.

but hey there will Always be people who dodnt like blizzard because they didnt get there purple dragon that loves a certain book charchter that didnt ever apear ingame expansion.

I personaly like most of the things. but hey who am i... i like all yes...ALL expansions so far. even love leveling in vashir :P

personaly i am disappointed with people who make threads like these about stuff like this. If we do a dream expansion, buring legion fans go ape shit, if we do a legion expansion dream guys go bunkers, if they focus on allaince the hord gets pissed etc etc etc etc. so QQ and if you dodnt like the game/storys stop playing the game.