Deleted

Ret trinkets, do they even exist?

Is it just me, or is the drop rate for strength dps trinkets complete bollocks? I've never seen them drop from either Galakras or Thok, not in LFR, flexi or normal, and haven't even seen anyone wearing them. Well, I've seen Thok trinket once... won by a prot pally with a coin roll... -.-

Naturally, we are constantly being showered with agi/int trinkets.

Seen the Thok trinket and Galakras trinket going to offspecs in our 10 man run. Trinkets are actually something our group has excellent luck on.

For our raid team, Conq tokens are non-existent. RNG is painful.

There are independent probabilities of a piece of gear ever dropping. If you keep killing these bosses you're likely to get what you seek eventually.
    Drop rates on things in this game have improved in my opinion.
    I remember being a warlock in BC raiding Black Temple, and I killed Illidan for almost a full year before I ever got my Skull of Gul'dan, well into Sunwell progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Come join my guild, I've only ever got them for minimum this tier

15+ Year Old Account
    no Conq tokens for us either. and we raid with 2 pally 2 priest 2 wl as a 10 man.

oh and I got galakras trinket on firstkill. as tank. because our dk was not present. and we have no warrior either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    no Conq tokens for us either. and we raid with 2 pally 2 priest 2 wl as a 10 man.
    Blizz has always hated Conq tokens. But I'm pretty sure every Vanquisher (nicknamed "wank-fisher" for "some" reason) already has 5/5 main AND offsets.

oh and I got galakras trinket on firstkill. as tank. because our dk was not present. and we have no warrior either.
    *searches for a middle finger emote*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, go my second one this week!
    Always do the minimum required to achieve the maximum possible result.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Blizz has always hated Conq tokens. But I'm pretty sure every Vanquisher (nicknamed "wank-fisher" for "some" reason) already has 5/5 main AND offsets.

*searches for a middle finger emote*
    Our druid tank has enough tokens in his bag to 5/5 for feral, resto, balance and guardian now. It's so disgusting I want to hurl.

10+ Year Old Account
    My luck has been steadily increasing each tier.

My luck in tier 14 was so ungodly horrible I still had 2 blue items by the end of it.

My luck in throne of thunder was decent, I won enough items to compete, and I lacked a few thunderforged desirables.

THIS tier, my luck has just done a 180 and nearly every BiS item, trinket and tier piece has showered down upon me and some of them warforged.

So...yeah they exist. RNG is always RNG. My runs through SoO seem to have at least one str trinket drop a week, however our poor healers are in a pickle, bemoaning the lack of one dropping from any boss and coining over and over trying to get one to replace the shoddy flex/normal ones.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

26 heroic kills in SoO, lots of full clears and I have ilevel 556. The loot Gods frown on me too!

15+ Year Old Account
    I start to wonder if the malkorok trinket exists in any form. we made 5/14hc yesterday, so malkorok HC is not THAT far away anymore, and ever since our firstkill on normal, every tank used extra roll every time and so far we have zero trinkets.

but I have his boots like 5 times via extra roll alone. fuck yeah.