Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is there a way to make a Weak Aura that only shows when both of these conditions are true: Boss health < 35% and Soul Reaper off CD?

Deleted
    Code:
    d0JLdaWsckTlrOETuupMOMPiK5sinBrDyGHPKCErY3Ksonj7uPSxQDtQ9tq0pje9xq9Bj2MuzOecdMGIHlWbvs9zfoMKCoPqlueTuquwmrA5q9qqu9uvlteSoccteeXuv0KLQMoYfjO6QeK6zG01fAJsr(Us0MLuBxK6JkH8vqKMgHAEeKmsLGXPunAbnEPGtkL6wGW1iI7PeQlJ65qUnb2vE6R8BRjgxdKzrBlx0irbsvzfLcUNbuyZA1iKGrLygZGag7J8tiXR8f43737PFdISUgXKBcIDOq372RQKKqxxRojRCneIL4NsK11iMCtqiU1UKvnw1AhAJswbfANRHqClFmpuf9mva7RKlA)OMWQXGXE6Jc4CEdiG9wvL49Uot(azsv0ip9reatE63xGh5YsN0FKllHRXabSpKYGMxhXaKq8smJzqaJ97lWYreveyP(JCzjmqMufTpkSS0KjFDuWeRgdgJ8wc(ewngm2tFkva7Jiafr(CAwt(RLjvrlKcJqJasZSFeXWOaoN3acyN0hfW58gqa7TQkX7DD(redh1kYj9JAonRjFqKkM8brQyP(G(EfPkAqgMWQXGXip9wLN(ewngm2tFkva7Jiafr(rnNM1Kpisf)aglZAkKbzk0hQeFonRj)fyqMc9rrPCAwtIaZ1Qg8VieEIsKFeXWrTICs)Owr(eapyYpIy4aglZAkKbzk0j9dySmRPqgKPq4saJbub7lul2hfLYPzn9yDTQbFyiF9NWFUgYMM8JAcRgdg7PFuRiFcGhmzYKjFvV)lXmMbbm2FPQNcDt77DDILaTvfuOju14UexdH4w(HSAesERRYVxHcYGuTLlA)2AIX1azw02YfnsuGuvwrPG7zaf2SwncjyujMXmiGX(5cO3t)iIHLZaeYj9XLm7PVGyMuEAYKFeXWYfbsbKt6lNbiKN(iLEKzFir4RNliSBTx0cttMm5N2BvIRwzYg
    try this ... its with glowing when its ready.

Deleted
    This is an awesome thread guys. Thanks for the tips and pointers. I definitely notice the large drop in dps when you aren't tanking and thus not gaining Riposte (not to mention vengeance) and the extra RP from SoB. It is almost like night and day. Do you guys have any tips for when you aren't tanking?

tell the other tank you're taunting to get hit when the debuff isn't going to be coming up

Deleted
    Aside from that just stick to the same rotation?

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the 50% haste buff from Soul Reaper applies to refreshed DoTs? I've been trying to find out during raids, but alot of the time things don't live long enough to get a conclusive answer, and due to my limited playtime I've been unable to test it in solo situations.

Also, has anyone tried the Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman for DoT crit percentage? Would it make for a good dps trinket?

haste does not effect dk dots

10+ Year Old Account
    skeer's talisman works on dots, but you have to be careful when to reapply (outbreak or bloodboil) them and not the reapply them for the next 30s to get the most out of it.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxilae View Post
    This is an awesome thread guys. Thanks for the tips and pointers. I definitely notice the large drop in dps when you aren't tanking and thus not gaining Riposte (not to mention vengeance) and the extra RP from SoB. It is almost like night and day. Do you guys have any tips for when you aren't tanking?
    If your offtank-DPS REALLY matter you could try the ToT-way of gaming mastery and haste. Autoattacks and your runes will still benefit from haste, but if this trade is worth it, is up to you to decide. Most of the time, try to game the encounter mechanics a bit, there are a lot of possible adds which are easily manageable but will give you some vengeance and riposteproccs. For example, if you swap on Nazgrim, take yourself one of the warriors as a "pet". Crosstaunt when you switch your Nazgrim-duties, therefore your DPS can focus on Nazgrim - or at least cleave him down with minimal DPS-loss on your primary target. Because... there really is no need for these warriors to go down fast. But be careful that you need to position him without hitting your melee or other tank. Retaining a triangular pattern around the boss is doable, but ofc needs some extra attention. Again, it's up to you to decide if such measures are useful. Offtankdamage is negligible, the only negative aspect regarding this method is that your bloodshield might not maxed out when you taunt Nazgrim back.

can you pestilence a snapshotted dot with skeers and have it be ~100% crit on the aoe targets?

but yea a 580 skeers would be like 51% crit, which on top of a raid buffed avoidance build is about 90% crit if you apply outbreak there

Deleted
    Thanks for the tip TenDance, gonna try that to keep up my dps more. My RL generally prefers a pally to tank Garrosh in P1 which usually ends up meaning he tanks the add also due to vengeance and silly pally AoE. What is your opinion on this? Are you guys generally MTing Garrosh in the first phase and thus also all the adds? I get the feeling only a monk can put out enough threat to take the adds away from the Garrosh tank. Is it even desireable to split the group up?

Deleted
    1 question for the understanding. if i have my diseases running and i get a my str+crit buffs, when i BB are the diseases refreshed with these buffs ?

Is it better to use Str Flask and food or stick with Sta? Since I'm not having any problems with my Sta, I assume it's safe to use the Str buffs, but I just wanted to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by tonloc56 View Post
    Is it better to use Str Flask and food or stick with Sta? Since I'm not having any problems with my Sta, I assume it's safe to use the Str buffs, but I just wanted to confirm.
    I use the strength flask almost exclusively in our 10N group, because I can't remember a wipe where I wasn't the last one standing for a long while now. I expect to review my position once we hit heroic modes next week (with luck ^W good play), but probably only slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by tonloc56 View Post
    If you are in no danger of dying, you might as well use the Str flask/food. It won't make a massive difference either way.

Has anyone calculated stat weights for dps for stamina/vengeance vs strength?

I've been using stamina food/flask on the (faulty?) assumption that it increased my vengeance enough to offset the loss of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    Has anyone calculated stat weights for dps for stamina/vengeance vs strength?

I've been using stamina food/flask on the (faulty?) assumption that it increased my vengeance enough to offset the loss of strength.
    Stamina hasn't increased your Vengeance since Mists was released. It increases your Vengeance cap, which is equal to your maximum HP, but you'll pretty much never come close to that cap. Use Strength food/flask if you want dps.

Deleted
    Wouldn't crit+dodge elixir + crit food be more dps at high vengance levels?

I wonder if the haste or the avoidance build would be better for cross tanking solo/CM/10m N+HC?
    I have decided to try the haste build, hitting 36% UB, so I will see how it goes. I may use SimC to try simulate dps from a avoidance build, though I understand this is rather hard due to riposte and vengance.

So is there much of a difference in vengance between the haste and avoidance build?
    My FC for 3DS: 4699-6016-0702
    Playing Pokémon X, give me a PM with your FC if you add me