Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    screw librams, let us dps, tank, and heal while mounted on our class mount =)

10+ Year Old Account
    One hope is that librams and quivers are being done with the character model updates. Instead of having mass clipping happening, they'll leave room on every race for the libram or quiver to stay on. The bones in the cloak animation got my hopes up in that aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

the devs have talked about adding visible librams in wow i think.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Just get the pvp belt that has a libram.
    That's not a libram :P Anyway Chris Robinson (head art guy) tweeted this yesterday in response to a question about quivers and similar aesthetics on models:
    Hope to talk about this soon, if we do one(quivers) I feel like we need to do all(Librams,etc.) I understand the importance
    So hope remains we'll get our big fat books.

Deleted
    Just get the pvp belt that has a libram.
    That's not a libram, it's more like a quick reference guide :P

It might look somewhat possibly ok for ret, but i don't see prot/holy (esp if they're using shield) dropping wep/shield to quickly use libram.

Deleted
    but i don't see holy (esp if they're using shield) dropping wep/shield to quickly use libram.
    I have always imagined holy Paladins more like this in battle:

I hope to see librams with the new sets. Removing them sorta sabotaged the style and era of the game, relics and librams have been apart of pallys since AoE WC123, EE and even games like excalibur and reckoning, dragon age
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    I hope to see librams with the new sets. Removing them sorta sabotaged the style and era of the game, relics and librams have been apart of pallys since AoE WC123, EE and even games like excalibur and reckoning, dragon age
    Still have all my librams in my bank, even tough they are now classified as grey junk! Libram of Renewal, you will always be remembered!

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Requite View Post
    Still have all my librams in my bank, even tough they are now classified as grey junk! Libram of Renewal, you will always be remembered!
    Make it an unlockable class quest similar to the Warlock class quest for Fel Fire, the pally has to locate the bolded libram to start the quest. Those that have it, well, lucky day for you. ha ha

10+ Year Old Account
    With the new class models, I would love to see specific animation for certain classes. Actually seeing my Paladin pull out a book and quickly skimming it for a spell. Like the Draenei Paladin from the Burning Crusade intro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Actually seeing my Paladin pull out a book and quickly skimming it for a spell. Like the Draenei Paladin from the Burning Crusade intro.
    Could be an idle animation.

And then every class wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Pinch me but is that real?

Picture

Picture
    Sure is: http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/game
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Don't we already have a libram visible? I think the the pvp belt has a tiny libram at the side.
    Indeed it has. And it can be crafted by blacksmiths. Color-wise it matches surprisingly well with several armor sets, and the glowing gem comes at least as gold and green.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    With the new class models, I would love to see specific animation for certain classes. Actually seeing my Paladin pull out a book and quickly skimming it for a spell. Like the Draenei Paladin from the Burning Crusade intro.
    Wouldn't be practical with instant and quick-cast spells (you don't stop to browse a book in a swordfight, unless you are going to smack your opponent in the face with it), but with stuff like big, slow-cast heals and Redemption it would indeed look awesome.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-11-23 at 11:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Wouldn't be practical with instant and quick-cast spells (you don't stop to browse a book in a swordfight, unless you are going to smack your opponent in the face with it), but with stuff like big, slow-cast heals and Redemption it would indeed look awesome.
    It would be for spells with a cast time, and would speed up based on haste. Sadly prot and Ret would rarely see this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Indeed it has. And it can be crafted by blacksmiths. Color-wise it matches surprisingly well with several armor sets, and the glowing gem comes at least as gold and green.

That libram looks so tiny and thin though, I get that it's a thing but isn't a thing thing, not like the big bricks that paladins are shown as having in the art and such.

Oh shit, more poorly designed character clutter for the character to clip his/her limbs through. Still waiting on character models developed after wotlk to stop moving their arms through their shoulderpads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Oh shit, more poorly designed character clutter for the character to clip his/her limbs through. Still waiting on character models developed after wotlk to stop moving their arms through their shoulderpads.
    Or they could add something like the WOTLK Argentdawn tome trinket. Argent Tome i think it was called.

-update- Fount it:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Argent_Tome
    Last edited by mmocbc36cf2888; 2013-11-24 at 11:08 AM.

Chris Robinson touched this topic on twitter:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hope to talk about this soon, if we do one(quivers) I feel like we need to do all(Librams,etc.) I understand the importance