Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure why not, the more customization the better.

Deleted
    If u want to play undead that doesnt look dead go play human.
    Also a no bones option, doesnt mean a no flesh option as well , because as u saied no bones may not require additional work, but no flesh does, so no its not the same, tho a nice try to manipulate people.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds fine to me, if you like the bones showing you're free to use the versions with them

This just looks like a Grandpa, doesn't even look Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    This just looks like a Grandpa, doesn't even look Undead.

undead means not dead. you grab a corpse, undie him, and boom: undead.

I've been to a few funerals through my life, and so I've seen a few corpses (it was sad). none of them had exposed bones on their elbows, knees, spine or ribcage.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Solution: Move to China.
    Hah! Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hah! Priceless.
    no, it's actually a pretty pricey solution. I'd have to learn a new language, move to another country (one with much less freedom), create a new WoW account, lose everything I have on my US-region account (almost 40 toons), find a new home, a new job, a new everything.

no video game, no matter how good, is worth all of that

I don't want to go through 6 pages to see if anyone else mentioned it, but you can very clearly see that the undead warlock in the cinematic has a bone sticking out under his shirt. It's at the very top of his right (viewer's left) arm.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I don't want to go through 6 pages to see if anyone else mentioned it, but you can very clearly see that the undead warlock in the cinematic has a bone sticking out under his shirt. It's at the very top of his right (viewer's left) arm.
    I've tried watching the video again a few times, and I just can't see the bone you're talking about.

but even if he does have a few bones sticking out, his knees, elbows and fingertips and clearly covered by flesh. that's a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would make sence imo

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I've tried watching the video again a few times, and I just can't see the bone you're talking about.

but even if he does have a few bones sticking out, his knees, elbows and fingertips and clearly covered by flesh. that's a start.
    You don't see the actual bone, since it's underneath his shirt. You, instead, see a jagged chunk that's clearly a bone sticking out. I already described where it is, so it should be easy enough to notice.

Hang your arms down at your side. Look at your right arm. Follow it all the way up to the top. Now watch the video and look at that area on the undead's right arm (the viewer's left).
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

You don't see the actual bone, since it's underneath his shirt. You, instead, see a jagged chunk that's clearly a bone sticking out. I already described where it is, so it should be easy enough to notice.

Hang your arms down at your side. Look at your right arm. Follow it all the way up to the top. Now watch the video and look at that area on the undead's right arm (the viewer's left).
    still not seeing it.

I'm not 100% confident on my eyesight though, so don't think I doubt you (I don't see or hear well lol) but my point still remains: that forsaken is much fresher than what we have in-game. no exposed knees, elbows or fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    still not seeing it.

I'm not 100% confident on my eyesight though, so don't think I doubt you (I don't see or hear well lol) but my point still remains: that forsaken is much fresher than what we have in-game. no exposed knees, elbows or fingertips.

That should make it a bit more clear. Watching that spot in motion makes it pretty clear that it's a bone sticking out.
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

That should make it a bit more clear. Watching that spot in motion makes it pretty clear that it's a bone sticking out.
    I'm not 100% convinced that isn't just some bended cloth, but still, look at his elbows, and his fingertips!

I'd accept a model with just exposed shoulders, because that I can cover with shoulderpads lol

Seriously, though. It's not hurting anyone to give people the option. I wouldn't toggle it on. Good for people who want it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Seriously, though. It's not hurting anyone to give people the option. I wouldn't toggle it on. Good for people who want it, though.
    that's a great attitude. if you check the b.net thread, you'll see a bunch of people saying "NO! NEVER THIS OPTION! BECAUSE I WOULDN'T TOGGLE IT SO NO ONE CAN BE ALLOWED TO DO IT!"

it's nice to see someone say "sure, I wouldn't toggle it, but it won't hurt me and it'll make others happy, so why not?"

If they have to modify the new models for China again, they could allow us to use them too. Those were rushed changes made years after the original design. Now they could make the models with that feature in mind. That is, again, if they have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If they have to modify the new models for China again, they could allow us to use them too. Those were rushed changes made years after the original design. Now they could make the models with that feature in mind. That is, again, if they have to.
    either they make the no-bones model for china, or china won't get new models lol

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Pants (aka shorts) on undead models look hilarious
    that's one of my favorite things about undead so I hope blizzard doesn't change it

Quote Originally Posted by Catdancing View Post
    that's one of my favorite things about undead so I hope blizzard doesn't change it
    we're not asking for the bones to be removed, we just want the optional option to be able to opt out of them.