Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You know, despite the like/hate relationship that the Hunter community had with him, I think we'll still miss him a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how people seem to think that GC made all the decisions by himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    FIngers crossed =D It is not a coincidence that the dumbing down started when that moron was hired
    SO much stupidity

10+ Year Old Account
    What the...? I mean... why...? Was he let go? Quit? What's going on? One of the greatest things about WoW was how he handled the community. Let's be honest, we're not the easiest people to deal with, and he dealt with us well. I will truly miss him, and plan to troll the forums... No, I mean, play the game of whatever company he goes to next. Unless he is just retiring, to sit at home, and count his money.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Jay Wilson found a new position to fill!

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Thats not an opinion, its just constant insults and you telling people to stop having opinions and if they disagree to just "deal with it."

Sorry pal.
    Just like you told me to "deal with it" regarding my response to other people's opinions such as "GC WAS COOL GO DIE" or "JUMP OFF A CLIFF NO LIFE RETARD."

Still not getting it?

Its a good day today!bb GC you will not be missed

The wrong person is leaving Blizzard. Chilton is the 1 who needs to leave, asap! WoW would be SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better without him.

Deleted
    won't be missed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    The wrong person is leaving Blizzard. Chilton is the 1 who needs to leave, asap! WoW would be SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better without him.
    Yet Tom Chilton has been around since the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious who is taking the helm now. Hopefully they don't drop the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
    Just like you told me to "deal with it" regarding my response to other people's opinions such as "GC WAS COOL GO DIE" or "JUMP OFF A CLIFF NO LIFE RETARD."

Still not getting it?
    Either you see all comments in full retard, or you didn't read any of them. Most people were just saying "Good luck GC." :P there is this word called "exaggeration."

And yes I don't get it, everything you say comes off as illegible. Good luck old chap.

Deleted
    Well,crap.Kind of a wrong person to leave,but fine....let's just hope the next one will be as good as him.He did a fine good job,and WoW certainly had a lot of improvements,even though some people still dislike him.

Gotta admit though,Ghostcrawler's "P.P.S. I play a Holy Priest" and "First!" post in his thread is just brilliant.A fair way to say goodbye to the community. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing I tamed him in Vash'jr back in Cataclysm. So long Ghostcrawler, I know the community and you didn't see eye to eye all the time but you kept everyone in line and in checked. Good luck to your future endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Struggle View Post

Still not getting it?
    Dude you should really just stop talking. You sound like a screaming bratty kid. Didnt you ever here the phrase "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all." If someone you happened to not like died would you go to their funeral to spew ill begotten comments about them? No you would just ponder for a second and move on.

In actual comments. I wish him the best. While I may not have always agreed with him. He was always entertaining to read.

Long live priest devs and CMS first the murloc then the crab.

What??

Unlike the snide people commenting here, I am NOT happy to see him go...gonna miss you, GC, and my second hunters spectral crab will Always keep your name as a tribute! Good luck on your new questline, let's hope it has less haters and bitter people around it than WoW has.

With how Disc Priests are right now, I fucking knew he healed on a Priest...

Goodbye GC! You have do e amazing things with WoW. I shall be definately checking out your next project

I'll post it here like I did in the other thread.

You do not hire a physician to fix your car or a landscaper to frame your house.

In turn, you do not hire a marine biologist to lead design your video game.

No matter how passionate he was about games, he just didn't have the skill set needed.

Glad he's out.

"So long and thanks for all the fish" is what the dolphins said when they were leaving because they knew the Earth was about to be destroyed. Maybe not the best phrase to go out on.