Poll: How do you feel about people playing under the influence of drugs?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "brb smoking a bowl"
    Meanwhile the rest of the raid is sitting and waiting for 8 minutes.

I don't mind people that smoke weed. I am annoyed by people that are overly PROUD of smoking weed and feel the need to vocalize it, as if it some accomplishment that required years of hard work to achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played WoW on LSD once, by far one of the most awesome nights of my life. I was leveling up a new priest and come morning when I was coming down, I managed to be level 7 in Booty Bay.

I don't think I could raid while on drugs, I know I would do just awful and likely end up dying every time a colorful marker popped up during a boss fight lol.

P.S. I like how a lot of people replying on this post considers 'pot' a drug. I would have guessed to see more hallucinogens and or cocaine, maybe even MDMA or something lmao :P
    Last edited by Ravegirl; 2013-11-28 at 04:07 AM.
    The cat is out of the bag.

wow so much narcophobic people here. Anyhow I like getting high when I play, but It can make me sleep on keyboard sometimes xD Few years back I used to snore some amphetamine while playing counter-strike - it made me almost as fast as Quake III Arena players xD (but don't take it kids - it is just not worth it, better smoke weed - but also not more often than once a week, or it will make you really miserable when your baggie will be empty)

I know few examples of ppl which were terrible while they did smoke/drink, but it is same with driving - some people can handle that, others don't, but I totally approve it - better to raid drunk than drive xD
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2013-11-28 at 04:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't care less. so long as they aren't mucking about in raids or being annoying (something that applies to everyone, whether they're on drugs or not).

I've had to kick far too many drunks and stoners from our guild, and they all feed me the same bullshit excuses. Not even willing to give them a chance anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravegirl View Post
    I played WoW on LSD once, by far one of the most awesome nights of my life. I was leveling up a new priest and come morning when I was coming down, I managed to be level 7 in Booty Bay.

I don't think I could raid while on drugs, I know I would do just awful and likely end up dying every time a colorful marker popped up during a boss fight lol.
    What a waste to play WoW while on acid. Go listen to amazing music, go out and see the nature, or go to a party that fits with the acid trip.

High, stoned, drunk, etc doesn't matter as long as they aren't obnoxious and can play their role correctly (and up to the level required), so pretty much the same as I'd expect of everyone else.

If they can't, then they can be kicked just like everyone else.

I had a tank back in BC that was terrible sober, but amazing drunk.

Deleted
    The second tank in my guild is always high for raids... last week he wasn't high and was a new man! Stayed for trash, didn't screw up once and was aware of what was going on around him! It was beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    What a waste to play WoW while on acid.
    Says you? Need I say where I've done all my LSD trips? : /

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I don't give a shit it doesn't affect me.
    If your opinion is anything other than this, you really need to calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cocaine makes you play better. I also have heard that some players will take prescription drugs to make them concentrate better.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If they are playing well and acting cool I could care less. If people are sucking and/or acting like assholes I could care less if they drunk, stoned or sober I want them gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturehaze View Post
    As long as it doesn't make them behave poorly i could not care less.
    Pretty much this. If they keep it to themselves and not tell everyone that they're stoned or tripping on shrooms then I pretty much don't care as long as they are able to perform (if they are raiding for example).

Says you? Need I say where I've done all my LSD trips? : /
    Why would you need to tell me that? I don't care.

All I did was tell you my opinion on using acid while playing WoW. No need to feel like proving yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Anyone that hasn't played high is really missing out. Seriously, it's like +400 immersion.
    Yeah... I'll pass. These kind of comments are what I mean.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Anyone that hasn't played high is really missing out. Seriously, it's like +400 immersion.

All I did was tell you my opinion on using acid while playing WoW. No need to feel like proving yourself.
    He's saying why would it be a waste doing it with WoW when he can do it again whenever. If he only ever did it with WoW you may have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah... I'll pass. These kind of comments are what I mean.
    So how is someone supposed to talk about it without being obnoxious in your mind? I wasn't bragging I was saying the truth. Idc, it's your loss.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2013-11-28 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

/sigh why do i bother?

He's saying why would it be a waste doing it with WoW when he can do it again whenever. If he only ever did it with WoW you may have a point.
    Not really - his experience was HIS OWN experience, so none of us can really tell how much fun it was for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

He's saying why would it be a waste doing it with WoW when he can do it again whenever.
    It would still feel like a waste to me.

If he only ever did it with WoW you may have a point.
    I'm not really trying to make a point here, I'm simply stating my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

/sigh why do i bother?
    Bother with what? You can't even handle a simple reply to your comment on your acid use? Man, you're easy to bum out.

Had a raid tank back in the day who would only raid whenhe was outright incoherent and oddly enough he was a pretty solid tank. but honestly I don't care at all unless you are so fucked up you can't do what your doing while actively playing in a group with me.