Most bleed/DoT damage???

Which class has the most bleed/DoT damage in pvp/pve, warrior, cat druid, or Rogue????

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch the warrior, just cat druid and rogue.

Deleted
    Kittycat ofcourse no two opinions on the question. Rip is like you main dps ability, witch is affected by mastery, witch increase its potential even more the more mastery you stack.

Deleted
    I loved playing Feral in cat, ho with them. But if you want DoTs so much why not roll an Afflock?

Cause i just dont have the affinity to play ranged classes. Like straight up if mages and dragons and warrior and rogues was like..reality..i would take up a sword by instinct without even considering a spellbook or wand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats not really a question. Both in terms of number of DoTs AND the amount of overall damage contributed to dots, its Ferals, with over 60% or so of damage being contributed to thier bleeds. Warrior's bleeds are passive, and account for ~4-6% of their overall damage. Rogue's 2 (3 if sub) bleeds are for buffing the damage of other abilities, the actual amount of damage contributed to the bleed is even lower then warrior's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I'm sure feral dots win, I've not raided with any since ToT. But don't underestimate an arms warrior's ability to dot everything within thunderclap range up with a strong bleed, rogue's don't compare :P

Well it is a question, ans you answered by providing statistical %'s on damage that those 3 classes bleed damage does. I asked which had the most bleed/dot dmg, and you answered it with Cat druid at 60%. Soooooooooo...It was a question, andddd you answered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctro View Post
    Cause i just dont have the affinity to play ranged classes. Like straight up if mages and dragons and warrior and rogues was like..reality..i would take up a sword by instinct without even considering a spellbook or wand.
    scratch the cat. go rogue

Feral druid is the affliction lock of melee classes. They come with all the same snapshotting fun times and everything. If you're asking just to ask then the answer is feral. If you're wanting to reroll go rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    Feral druid is the affliction lock of melee classes. They come with all the same snapshotting fun times and everything. If you're asking just to ask then the answer is feral. If you're wanting to reroll go rogue.
    Why? If I may ask.