Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which means exactly what i said. Incarnation on the other hand increases your damage while you're in Eclipse by 25%.

Note the difference: One increases Eclipses damage bonus, while the other increases damage, with the caveat that it only works when you're in Eclipse.
    woops you're right, incarnation is multiplicative :P

Quote Originally Posted by boochicken View Post
    I wonder if they will change Efflo to be stuck the shroom by default, being able to stack a few Efflos with No CD Swiftmend could be quite powerful, if not, probably means that when you take that talent, you unglyph Efflo (For AoE healing, if you are tank healing the bonus 20% on the Glyph could be worth keeping.) Early days...
    I always assumed that the glyph was intended as a way of testing something they considered implementing as standard, and that in the next expansion they'll either remove it or make it baseline. It's rather unusual for a glyph and it makes more sense than the current unglyphed functionality. It wouldn't be the first time they tested peoples' reactions to a new mechanic by first implementing it as a glyph.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I wouldn't even care about the shit expansion

Edit: infracted -- please post constructively!
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2013-11-16 at 01:11 PM.

Originally Posted by Celestalon (Blue Tracker)
    @KihraOfTemerity Yes. (Though that may not be a good example, as we're considering changes to Dream of Cenarius. Nothing to announce yet.)
    Specificially in regards to a feral question, but i doubt they'd stop there.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-11-28 at 01:51 PM.

Might of Malone won't make it live it would be too perfect for balance, the wow gods hate me.

Deleted
    Might of Marlorne and Touch of Elune should be baseline. Also the AoE-spell should be baseline and Hurricane/Astralstorm should be deleted from the game.

What our 100er talents should bringt: Real DEFENSIV OPTIONS!
    Maybe there is hope now, because GC left Blizzard. With one defensive counter we maybe could be viable in arena/pvp, too.
    Last edited by mmoc35afae7d8f; 2013-11-28 at 08:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r4id View Post
    Might of Marlorne and Touch of Elune should be baseline. Also the AoE-spell should be baseline and Hurricane/Astralstorm should be deleted from the game.

What our 100er talents should bringt: Real DEFENSIV OPTIONS!
    Maybe there is hope now, because GC left Blizzard. With one defensive counter we maybe could be viable in arena/pvp, too.
    ever tryed symbiosis ?

it is pretty much that, defensive cooldowns for balance druids

Anti-Magic Shell from DK
    Grapple Weapon from Monk
    Hammer of Justice from Paladin
    Mass Dispel from Priest
    Cloak of Shadows from Rogue
    Unending Resolve from Warlock

a cooldowns for every situation, but ofcourse balance druids always take mirror images for the small dps boost :/

even so you stil got some cooldowns, Barksin, BearForm, Frenzied Regen
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-11-28 at 09:25 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Might of Malone won't make it live it would be too perfect for balance, the wow gods hate me.
    I love how everyone assumes that all our troubles will go away once we get Might of Malorne as balance. Like I (and some others) said in another thread already, this talent's strength is misleading. Not being out of eclipse will make our eclipse cycles longer and our starfall and NG uptime lower since we won't profit from the double energy gain out of eclipse. This is especially true for the early content where we will run around in blues with very little crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    ever tryed symbiosis ?

Anti-Magic Shell from DK
    Grapple Weapon from Monk
    Mass Dispel from Priest

a cooldowns for every situation, but ofcourse balance druids always take mirror images for the small dps boost :/

Ehm, what?

Symbiosis mirror image is a dps loss for mookins due to a missed GCD - our illus only hits for 50 dmg~.

Quote Originally Posted by babuka View Post
    I love how everyone assumes that all our troubles will go away once we get Might of Malorne as balance. Like I (and some others) said in another thread already, this talent's strength is misleading. Not being out of eclipse will make our eclipse cycles longer and our starfall and NG uptime lower since we won't profit from the double energy gain out of eclipse. This is especially true for the early content where we will run around in blues with very little crit.
    Im not gonna say its impossible but i would be extremly suprised if NG stays the way it is. You are just looking at the talent from how things look today.

The only practical benefit MI has for Moonkins is dropping aggro. The damage is so miniscule that it impossible to actually gain DPS from using it over anything else we have.

15+ Year Old Account
    oke thoguh ti was still a minor dps boost, like the silly ghost wolfes as feral
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

It takes a GCD and does less than 5k damage total. It's mostly good for looking funny and distracting raid bosses from the foul fowl hurting it.

Deleted
    ever tryed symbiosis ?

Anti-Magic Shell from DK
    Grapple Weapon from Monk
    Mass Dispel from Priest

If you are not familiar with the Balance druid skills, please don't talk such a sh**.
    First: In RBG ok, well there is the possibiliy to get such a def.
    In Arena 2v2 you have to go with a DK, rogue, mage or lock. If you go with a priest, shaman, hunter, etc... you will get oneshottet by warriors.

Compared to Level 75er skills of other classes symbiosis is only poor. think at shamans with Aszendenz etc.
    Mirror Images only have one reason to use: aggro resett. You will never waste your gcd to use them for dps, because they don't do any real dps (hitting for about 5 - 10 k overall).

Other Thing is: Locks have Minimum 2 real def-cd's. mages have about 2 shields, block, krauterize etc. they also can resett the cd of block. rogues can usw feint and cloak and have other meele things to dodge or negate dmg. also the warrior has Minimum 2 real def-cd's. what does the Balance druid have? one def maybe with symbiosis if the comp allows it and? well barkskin is not really a real def cd compared to skills other classes have which absorb 80 - 100 % damage (shadow, monk, mage, rogue, etc.).

by the way: i think it is not the intend to drop a dps Talent for a lLittle bit of aoe. our aoe is nearly not there, because hurricane/astralstorm is simply not viable vs. chain lighning, multishot, arcane Explosion, etc... since they nerfed mushrooms with mop we are the badest DPS class in aoe fights.
    Last edited by mmoc35afae7d8f; 2013-11-28 at 04:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ey none said it was for pvp, i am a pve player, i dont know anything about pvp on any class or spec
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    and also for pve it's the same think. it was only an example.
    with no rogue or lock in a 10 man, you will not have the Chance to have any defensive cooldown.
    --
    with wod the chance because of 20 man will be much better for sure, but it remains that every other classes have more than just one def and they have it, no matter which Setup or other players are in the rooster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r4id View Post
    and also for pve it's the same think. it was only an example.
    with no rogue or lock in a 10 man, you will not have the Chance to have any defensive cooldown.
    --
    with wod the chance because of 20 man will be much better for sure, but it remains that every other classes have more than just one def and they have it, no matter which Setup or other players are in the rooster.
    We dont have a lock in our 10 man but i find myself using AMS from our DK more often then Cloak of shadows. Whenever i dont want/need to be immune to an effect the AMS does wonders with its 45 sec CD instead of the 2 min on Cloak.

Deleted
    raid comp:
    druid tank, prot warrior, priest heal, shaman heal, druid heal.
    dd's: ret, hunter, mage, shaman + moonkin
    -> no real def.
    Also it does not really matter in comparison to other Talent trees. There are almost two different tiers which are forced into defensive things on nearly every class.

I would not like to decide wheater i am able to have at least one viable aoe skill, when i have to choose between that and 2 other talents which solve a lot of Problems the moonkin atm baseline hast. our eclipse mechanic is clunky like hell. also sunfall sounds pretty nice. that should be baseline, because it makes solar not as weak as it now is, especially on singletarget damage. that is the Point. it can not be the intent of a Talent tree to decide which Problems you like more and which you really hate the most...

15+ Year Old Account
    well thats defently lot an optional raid compisition with 3 druids
    i think a rouge belongs in every 10 man guild and so does a warlock becase of the portals and cookies

but anyway i only raid 25 man. we got every class, only 1 lock tho
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

My primary concern as a Feral is that there’s no theme to the talents – with our current trees, you can see clear uses such as movement, healing, offspec utility and so on. With the t100 talents, we have a DoT (that generates a CP, so not great to use on multiple targets), an AoE boost and a way to simplify the rotation and slot in some more FBs. I’m not sure what the overarching idea is behind the tier – is it AoE? Then Touch of Elune (Lunar Inspiration) and Might of Malorne (Savagery) need to change. Is it resource management? Then Will of Malfurion needs to be removed from the tier. Frankly I think WoM/Bloody Thrash needs to go if the other two talents aren’t going to bump your AoE significantly (they don’t at the moment) – otherwise, we’ll potentially be balanced around the idea that we have extremely potent AoE potential, even when only a single talent on the tier buffs our AoE.

Bottom line: you can’t put an AoE talent, particularly such a powerful one, on the same tier as two talents that seem to have nothing to do with AoE.

As a Guardian, everything’s been mentioned already – the absorb option is good, but does this not strike anyone else as a glyph option more than a talent? WoM looks incredibly powerful and I can’t see it going live anything like it is now. MoM really needs to apply only to special attacks, but I can see some real potential for it when you’re taking telegraphed specials. Sadly the 1m cooldown on Enrage suggests it won’t compare favourably to the option of having regular absorbs from Guardian of Elune.

I can't figure out how to add a signature at the moment, but I'm Cantor on Emerald Dream EU (can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    My primary concern as a Feral is that there’s no theme to the talents – with our current trees, you can see clear uses such as movement, healing, offspec utility and so on. With the t100 talents, we have a DoT (that generates a CP, so not great to use on multiple targets), an AoE boost and a way to simplify the rotation and slot in some more FBs. I’m not sure what the overarching idea is behind the tier – is it AoE? Then Touch of Elune (Lunar Inspiration) and Might of Malorne (Savagery) need to change. Is it resource management? Then Will of Malfurion needs to be removed from the tier. Frankly I think WoM/Bloody Thrash needs to go if the other two talents aren’t going to bump your AoE significantly (they don’t at the moment) – otherwise, we’ll potentially be balanced around the idea that we have extremely potent AoE potential, even when only a single talent on the tier buffs our AoE.

Bottom line: you can’t put an AoE talent, particularly such a powerful one, on the same tier as two talents that seem to have nothing to do with AoE.

As a Guardian, everything’s been mentioned already – the absorb option is good, but does this not strike anyone else as a glyph option more than a talent? WoM looks incredibly powerful and I can’t see it going live anything like it is now. MoM really needs to apply only to special attacks, but I can see some real potential for it when you’re taking telegraphed specials. Sadly the 1m cooldown on Enrage suggests it won’t compare favourably to the option of having regular absorbs from Guardian of Elune.

I can't figure out how to add a signature at the moment, but I'm Cantor on Emerald Dream EU (can't post links yet)
    Think it's better to look at T100 Talents as a choice of damage tier. If you want a ranged cp ability then pick Touch of Elune. If you want a way to handle AoE better, get Will of Malfurion. Lastly, if you want to simplify the single target rotation, swap out a glyph (assuming the current SR glyph remains), and you know there won't be many adds throughout the fight just take Might of Malorne.