Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I love trolls but there's nothing wrong with not seeing them for an expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

First expansion without Trolls? I'm not going anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will always be trolls.

There might even be those tusked creatures in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    You do realize there was a total of 1 raid boss encounter that featured pandaren as the boss, right?

Just wait for the rise of the Iron Tribe.
    Wow I made one joke about not wanting panda raids, and people are already frothing at the mouth. The main thrust of my post is a) I don't want any more troll raids, we have had enough. and b) I would rather see more epic fights with things that a little more epic and less familiar than player races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    There will always be trolls.

There might even be those tusked creatures in WoW.
    You mean Tuskar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    I would rather see more epic fights with things that a little more epic and less familiar than player races.
    Zandalari are among the most epic creatures in the game, and they're not a player race.

BC wasn't supposed to have trolls, yet Blizz made ZA.

Trust me, there will be trolls.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    You mad? Haters gon hate.

+1 to no trolls. Goofiest looking race ever.
    hypocrisy at its finest, sucking panda dick in first line and "hater hating" trolls in second

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    What? To expand upon the zero we have now?

MoP 5.0: Mogu raid and Mantid raid.
    5.2: Mogu and Troll raid
    5.4: Orc and Titan raid

Despite being Mists of Pandaria, the Pandaren sort of got forgotten.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. The Pandaren are completely retarded in terms of expansion theme, race and lore.

A raid where we'd punch some fat pandas (other than the casual sha-corrupted undead ones) in the face might be fun though. Especially if it would involve flame throwers. Something like the quest in Uldum where you control a huge ball of fire to roll over hundreds of gnomes and kill them with fire.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-11-28 at 10:55 AM.

Don't worry, there will be Trolls.

Deleted
    Don't you worry,there will be trolls.Just wait.I'm sure there are a few surviving Zandalari who will try to reforge their damn empire again by making a deal with the Orc Clans.

Dem trolls....

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of the time travelling subject of this expansion something is happening to the Caverns of Time. Trolls from Zul-Farrak stole an important artifact to be able to control time. We get an updated Ful-Farrak dungeon!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a Troll for a Warchief. I think that counts.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    The Burning Crusade was all about Outland back in the days, but they still ended up making raids on Azeroth (karazhan, sunwell, zul'aman and battle for mount hyjal (cot)). Just because they're making a new expansion with a new (old) continent, doesn't mean that EVERYTHING will happen on Draenor. You'll never know, maybe they'll make a raid on Azeroth with trolls, again. It's kind of tradition.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a forum without trolls to be honest

Maybe blizzard is starting a new tradition, having orcs in addition to trolls every xpac, so lets say 3 tiers an xpac, one must always be devoted to orcs and one to trolls.

lol you really think we won't get any trolls?

Deleted
    Something tells me we'll come across a troll ruin that was TOTES THERE WHOLE TIME etc.

Deleted
    Why not have a troll-themed expansion instead?

zandalalari will join horde ...

If this is indeed the first expansion without any shitty troll filler patch, then this might be the best expansion ever done by blizzard. But let's be frank here, we know Blizzard and they will ruin it with trolls no matter how to shoehorn them in.