Dreamhack 2013 arena tournament.

Why is it not happening officially?

Is it a hint that wow pvp is ubber lame right now? CC festival? Heal spam and all the wrong paths we players already know since GC started his balance reign of terror.

I think his ultimate balance goal is to make all the classes equal, so BANG full balance perfection.

Done, very lame to not have WoW arenas in dreamhack. They have World of Tanks!!!

Time to change this homoimbecilization and bring wow pvp back to prime.

I'm done discussing all GC fanboys, his work sucked, there's your proof.

WoW arena is not an Esport, there's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Why is it not happening officially?

Is it a hint that wow pvp is ubber lame right now? CC festival? Heal spam and all the wrong paths we players already know since GC started his balance reign of terror.

I think his ultimate balance goal is to make all the classes equal, so BANG full balance perfection.

Done, very lame to not have WoW arenas in dreamhack. They have World of Tanks!!!

Time to change this homoimbecilization and bring wow pvp back to prime.

I'm done discussing all GC fanboys, his work sucked, there's your proof.
    Let me get this straight, the proof that GC's work sucked is that you think it sucks therefor it sucks? I'm curious what specifically GC sucked at. I question if you actually ever discussed it and instead just put your fingers in your ears and yelled lalaalalalalal GC sucks lalalalalalala.