Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It is indeed hard to take so many in game abilities as completely legit and that is why I usually talk using what I see. In the situation in the throne room it is clear that the advantage in both numbers, fatique, morale and powers are in the side of the Alliance. It's one of the reasons noone of the Horde leaders dared to retort to Varian Wrynn's monologue. He just gave them an ultimanum, a last chance and noone of the Horde leaders said anything because they knew that they were in a disadvantage.

That's a very good point. I would think that the Horde leaders wouldn't be too keen on the leader of their enemy faction telling them what they can and cannot do. If they really thought they could take the Alliance leaders in that room, I would have expected Vol'jin or SOMEBODY to, at the very least, express a small amount of disdain toward Varian's final comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That's a very good point. I would think that the Horde leaders wouldn't be too keen on the leader of their enemy faction telling them what they can and cannot do. If they really thought they could take the Alliance leaders in that room, I would have expected Vol'jin or SOMEBODY to, at the very least, express a small amount of disdain toward Varian's final comment.
    I dont think there was anything left to say. Alliance did they job, and had to GTFO. + It was obvious that varians "badass" comment was supposed to be ass-bumping moment for alliance, so how was anyone supposed to respond to that ? "NO U" ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Only if the Horde first spend an expansion getting their butts kicked by the Alliance, followed by a patch delivering them resources, then finally hand the city back the the Alliance and walk away with nothing to show for it.

It's only fair.
    But only after all alliance male characters have to have a hunch back and have ugly faces for 10 years. It is only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Not this again...

Jaina is not crazy, she is not corrupted, she is not berserk or consumed by the desire for revenge. She is simply (and justifiably) pissed and distrustful of the Horde.

The Kirin Tor will remain Alliance as it once was and should have always been.
    Distrustful? Dude. Seriously. Have you watched this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4V6hk-_30k Pretty much cliche movie dementia.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dont think there was anything left to say. Alliance did they job, and had to GTFO. + It was obvious that varians "badass" comment was supposed to be ass-bumping moment for alliance, so how was anyone supposed to respond to that ? "NO U" ?
    Because every other supposedly awesome Alliance moment got the same treatment.

Although that particular fist pump moment was probably the weakest of the weaksauce.

Distrustful? Dude. Seriously. Have you watched this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4V6hk-_30k Pretty much cliche movie dementia.
    You realize that dementia is a state of being mad (as in crazy) without actual cause, right? Jaina is neither crazy, nor is she without cause to be pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    But only after all alliance male characters have to have a hunch back and have ugly faces for 10 years. It is only fair.
    Have you seen the Human female model?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    She has. In worgen starting zone, she uses her wail to stun a mob of worgen. And in Sunwell Trilogy manga, she used her wail against Dar'khan, assisting Kalec and Anveena.

He's just that pushy kind of orc. He came to Azeroth and the first thing he asked was, "why the fuck are we still not dominating this world?". Then he was all like, "fuck this half-assed peace, I'd rather have a fully-assed war".
    i forgot that she used it in the worgan starting zone. she has it but seems to only use when she feels its needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus View Post
    Excuse me Dark but you can't just simply invent imaginative powers out of nowhere. Sylvannnas doesn't have any Wail of the Banshee powers otherwise she would have used them already and Lorthemar hasn't done anything until now or shown anything to suggest he has Spellbreaker powers. Be reasonable and stop ignoring the powers of the Thunder King that Jaina has on her staff not to mention an Archmage. In any case as I analysed in a previous message numbers and variety of Weapons and spells inside there are against the Horde. In the best case scenario for the Horde the Alliance would have heavy casualties but in every scenario you can create the Horde would eventually lose everything.

And as I said before unless you can find proof that the Horde would be able to defeat the Alliance at this moment I tend to follow what Wrathion and the developers said.

On another note can someone explain why Garrosh has so much hate? I mean he was emo, then he learned that his father saved the Orcs from the demonic curse. Suddenly he was brought to Azeroth and hated the Alliance for no reason. That hate continued to grow making him doing idiotic actions in Northrend that nearly costed us the war. Then he became a warchief and started a full scale war for no reasons. Everytime the Alliance or the Neutrals stopped his plans his anger grew. First he wanted Kalimdor erasing all the N.Elves, then when that failed he attacked Theramore for no reason and wanted to eradicate the Alliance completely from Azeroth. Finally he turned against his own when they started to question his motives. Now that he has lost everything we learn that he decided to go back in time to make a NEW Horde to come back and take revenge against all of the Azeroth inhabitants (Alliance and Horde and Neutrals). Why all this hate?
    i didnt say the horde would win past the room the leaders are in. i was only talking about that room. the alliance would win sure but by the time the burning legion returned they would walk all over the alliance.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Wrathion sure didn't seem to think so. And that little shit seems to know quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion sure didn't seem to think so. And that little shit seems to know quite a lot.
    Knowledge is nothing without ability to use it. He still is pathetic failure, unable to achieve anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Knowledge is nothing without ability to use it. He still is pathetic failure, unable to achieve anything.
    He achieved recruiting a bunch of stooges who will do anything he says for some shiny stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

He was being schooled in Pandaria. First by the Celestials, then by the bartender. But I do agree with his assessment of how the Horde/Alliance war would go, even if his end-game was misguided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    He achieved recruiting a bunch of stooges who will do anything he says for some shiny stuff.
    Well that's intimidating. Pretty much every organization have legion of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    Could be nice.

The Horde could get her severed head on a pike that you could click to see the ending cinematic.
    NONONONO

I will throw that head to my ghouls!
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

yeah well the alliance(i meant players) are hypocrites when it comes to wrathion. they believe that if the war continues the alliance would have won with heavy causalities but refuse to believe the part were the horde would have won the war if garrosh wasnt an idiot and made the horde split. so its kind of meh.

MOP did a number on WoW lore. What the fuck did you expect? The horde to be defeated? It's a fucking game that is supposed to pay Blizzardn's bills for a while longer.

Now who was stupid enough to think that the Alliance would "finish off" the Horde? Raise your hands.

MOP was just an expansion dedicated to answering one thing - Alliance bitching. And while there was some truth to that bitching - seeing how Blizz seems to have a fetish for Orcs (which amusingly has not changed much considering WOD) - it left the game it a worse state than it already was, lorewise, because the Alliance didn't get the overwhelming victory they were hoping for and the Horde wasn't too happy about raiding their own city and killing off one of their most active characters (no, not Garrosh).

Combined with the lore butchery of several characters (Jaina, Garrosh, Varessa and so on) MOP has been a colossal failure as far as lore and story is concerned in WoW.

The result? Horde asking to kill Jaina because she's become a nutty dragon fucking hobag and TBH I agree cause that character needs to be put out of it's misery and also the popular demand that the Alliance should kill Sylvanas and reclaim Lordaeron which I partially agree with, seeing how the Forsaken would be homeless and that would leave the Belfs alone on a continent and that's just not doable but killing Sylvanas is something I'd be down with cause much like Jaina she needs to be put down as well simply because they've stretched this character for way too long. Her story should have been concluded when the Lich King fell.

But that's not likely to happen because both characters have tits and skimpy outfits and both pretty emo, therefore they have a pretty solid fanbase and Blizz won't touch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Now who was stupid enough to think that the Alliance would "finish off" the Horde? Raise your hands.
    Clearly they wouldn't, but I certainly think they could have after SoO.

Clearly they wouldn't, but I certainly think they could have after SoO.
    Which is why the Horde is pissed. No one likes to lose a battle just because someone wrote it on paper. And a lot of good did that do since the Alliance is still crying that it wasn't "enough"....

Which is why the Horde is pissed. No one likes to lose a battle just because someone wrote it on paper. And a lot of good did that do since the Alliance is still crying that it wasn't "enough"....
    And the Alliance doesn't like losing battles because 'lol super weapons.'

the alliance will never be happy unless the horde is completely killed off. which would let the burning legion win

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    And the Alliance doesn't like losing battles because 'lol super weapons.'
    If we are gonna start keeping score, the Alliance has been in two of our cities. We've only been in one of yours as far as I can remember. But yeah I agree. Story-lost battles suck on both sides. But if you know how it feels, then why the fuck are you still crying?

If we are gonna start keeping score, the Alliance has been in two of our cities. We've only been in one of yours as far as I can remember. But yeah I agree. Story-lost battles suck on both sides. But if you know how it feels, then why the fuck are you still crying?
    Alliance are upset over their victories never being shown in game. Never seeing Gilneas restored or Ashenvale reclaimed, nothing happening to Stonard but with us getting kicked out of Andorhal, etc, or only happening in books. They're upset that Theramore gets nuked in game but we'll never see alliance claimed dalaran in game or Gilneans resettlign Gilneas post SoO like Varian alludes to. That is the crux of alliance complaints, not the scorecard but how much actually makes it into the game.