Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Your Most Evil Warlock Moments

Playing this game for years I've had some fun being evil. More than I should. Some of my favorite WoW stories to tell involve things that were um, not so polite to other players. Far from really being griefing I would love to hear some funny/evil warlock stories.

- My number one. I was on a new server during BC and people, literally, didn't know that warlock summons were to the location the warlock was located. As such I'd get whispers from people "Can you summon me to Booty Bay?" and other areas on a far more than regular basis. I'd politely explain this to people and they'd say oh and generally leave it at that. Of course there's always.... that one guy.

After being insulted for 5 minutes about not knowing my class he said just summon him. Well okay bud, you asked for it. "Burn your hearthstone first because if you're in an inn I can summon you to any other inn." Remember hearthstones were 30 or 60 minutes back then.

"Cool!" said the now excited level 20 something.

Meanwhile the 3 people I'm in group with in Netherstorm fly up to floating rocks. You see where this is going.

"Summons incoming!"

Level 20 something appears on floating rock before us.

We drop group, point, laugh, fly off.

Never did get another whisper from that player.

Hmm...where to begin...

Well, there's the time I broke the laws of physics:

Then the time I created a giant monster:

And then there's also the time I broke Throne of Thunder:
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

I can't recall a specific event, but in lower level PvP I do so enjoy 'dotting' up the Rogue/Warrior that failed to kill me and watch them run off and die half way down the field of say Warsong Gultch. It reminds me of an ending to an episode of Tom & Jerry. It's especially delicious when the Rogue enters stealth again only to reappear dead a second or two later.

EDIT:

I'm sure the Warlocks who were lucky enough to enslave Brutallus must have felt particularly evil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqApZ3Dbxo4
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2013-12-02 at 03:21 PM.

Well there was that one time when 4 guildies and I summoned the original incarnation of the Doomguard in Stormwind AH...

Oh and there was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFljhZqqi4
    Last edited by TheTaurenOrc; 2013-12-02 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Hmm...where to begin...

Well, there's the time I broke the laws of physics:

Then the time I created a giant monster:

And then there's also the time I broke Throne of Thunder:
    Sounds like a typical every day warlock day to me

Early-ish Cata I ran random bg Eye of the Storm to gather my first honor gear set for that expansion. I was Affliction with Succubus pet and there was a fight in the middle to get the flag as I arrived, so I send my Succy in to attack some random Horde in the melee of people and *crack* Whiplash and several Hordies fly off the center bit towards their death. I felt pretty evil after that happened. (would have probably felt more evil if it had actually been intentional, and not just me being bad and unfamiliar with Succy and having Whiplash on autocast )

Summoning people to the bottom of the ocean and watching them drown was fun.

Setting up a port, inviting a friend onto my two person mount, driving off a cliff, porting to safety.

Back when Mannoroths fury was still crazy op, it was fun to incinerate face pull every mob in the 5 man.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Sounds like a typical every day warlock day to me
    Isn't our life style just wonderful?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Isn't our life style just wonderful?
    I love your sig! I have Haunter tattooed on my leg haha.

Deleted
    My most evil warlock moments must've bin during the Cata Beta, where Whiplash used to send you to Mars.
    I was whiplashing people to freaking fuck knows where, that were trying to level/do the new dailies.
    Most fun I've ever had in cata too.

Deleted
    Nowadays my weekly funny moment is the trashmob in SoO before the Dark Shamans in the bank.
    Sitting on my embers, giggling, waiting for someone to be over taken: havoc... wait... wait... wait... SHADOWBURN!

Deleted
    I love this thread!

I need to try the summoning someone to the middle of nowhere thing.

Deleted
    When 5.4 came I got the censer quickly, sacced the succubus went to the rope climbing challenge and kept knocking down people for atleast 2 hours, at first I thought I might get coins for it, but after some time i realised that it was only from KB's, but I didn't really care because it was probably some of the most fun I've experienced on Timeless Isle due to the rage whispers and other people trying to knock me down, but having Demonic Portal and Gateway on the rope made me kind of invincible

"Can you help me summon my demon? You have to click the table"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm mine is probably joining LFR, placing my gateway from the middle of the raid to the middle of a trash pack and seeing a poor soul getting launched to a certain death, often followed by the rest of the raid dying as well.
    As if that wasn't enough, I was nice enough to blame it on the other Warlocks in the raid, often resulting in either just them or every Warlock in the raid getting kicked.

The day they changed gateway so you have to click on it was a sad day

Quote Originally Posted by Maokk View Post
    Nowadays my weekly funny moment is the trashmob in SoO before the Dark Shamans in the bank.
    Sitting on my embers, giggling, waiting for someone to be over taken: havoc... wait... wait... wait... SHADOWBURN!
    I'm using every chance I get on any mind control abilities to deal some "accidental" overkill damage (though I'm kind enough to not do it during normal/heroic boss fights that are not on farm), whether it's with Havoc+SB/CB or just fully DoTing up and throwing everything I have at them. I never attack anything without the intent to kill, and of course I cannot be a slacker who doesn't help out breaking MCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Summoning people to the bottom of the ocean and watching them drown was fun.
    Oh god.

That's pretty awesome. All you need is a hopelessly deep body of water and a willing accomplice

And some fresh meat to get summoned to a watery abyss.

So we were on Durumu in ToT normal, when our mage and hunter have to leave. Mage created a portal to Exodar for them, since that's where they liked to sit around for whatever reason. Now our really annoying pug rogue decided to pester us for the same thing he's been bugging us about for the last 4 bosses, "Hey can we bring along my brother he's a 506 boomkin." So I decide to be a smart ass, and whisper my raid leader to invite him, tell the rogue to help me summon him, he clicks the summoning portal, not realizing that there was a portal to Exodar in the same exact spot. We laughed and kicked them both and invited some new recruits from the guild instead.

Summoned myself while in Molten Core then led people following me into the lava. Once I was far enough away to break the leash I'd accept my summon. (lvl 60)
    Same thing but in Kara jumped off the ledge near Shade's room while the gm of the guild was following me.
    Repeatedly placed demonic gateways to kill people who clicked them on Horridon trash.
    When asked to soulstone someone would always choose myself. (This was before mass res.)
    Repeatedly pulled Morchok trash with an imp during combat. It would auto go to healers after I despawned the imp.
    Friend's comp couldn't handle twilight highlands right after cata launch, when I'd have to go get him out of the zone I filled his backpack with iron ore singles. Everytime. (Not really a lock thing but definitely evil.)
    Drop a summon portal in LFR and have mage buddy put up a port to Dal crater in LFR, then call for help summoning.
    Always gave the lowest level healthstones when asked for them by randoms.
    Lifetap for no reason during damage heavy parts of the fight.
    Repeatedly banish the lava surger along with the other locks before you could break banish by recasting. (60)
    Found a bug with the sandstone drake where if you solo que'd for a bg and took it the other person didn't get a parachute. Offered free rides in trade chat till they fixed it.
    Glitched under Wyrmrest Temple one time, mass summoned the raid underneath.
    Intentionally wiped a heroic LK kill by triggering a shadow trap on some healers then hitting teleport. I convinced the raid leader I didn't do it since I was still alive.
    Intentionally drowned people while having unending breath on myself.
    Intentionally dotted anyone who got mind controlled with Unstable Affliction. Waited for healers to bitch about being silenced.
    Instead of dpsing on Gehennas dropped Rain of Fire to watch people run. Especially on the healer camp.
    Intentionally killed people with living bomb on Geddon.
    Repeatedly used mind control cap to run people off the cliff in 1k needles.
    Feared people killed quest boss then killed them. (lvl 70)
    Didn't click on rare mounts to learn them and get the achieve until standing in front of the person who had been trying for months. Also did this on several alts before account wide mounts.
    Found out deathcoil would count on Wind Lord as CC, wiped raid several times since healers would stand there while I ran out.

I'll think of more eventually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    "Can you help me summon my demon? You have to click the table"
    ZOMG I so remember doing that. Doomguard and infernal summons in Goldshire with a max level on a brand spanking new server was never so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most evil thing I have done was in Isle of Quel'danas but back in WotLK. I only had the game till Burning Crusade so I was always those dailies until I see a Blood Elf Paladin following me trying to kill me.

I was by the ships far away from the land so there were no guards and the Paladin was more level than me. I tried to run away by going away from the ship but he jumped with me. I casted fear on him several times and surviving barely thanks to bandages and drain life while fearing him and using Death Coil in between. This lasted for a few minutes.

Every fear effect was making him swim towards the bottom.

At one point he stops following me and instead attempts to swim towards the surface... His health begins to decrease really fast. I was confused. Then I realized I had underwater breathing and he didn't. It felt so good.