Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdon View Post
    don`t really buy that great opportunity for something new and exciting bshit
    I work in a major business and this is a REGULAR occurrence. Talented staff have their choice of employer.

And he's been there 4-5 years? That's a long time in my business (finance). Turnover's more like 3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    the only people who like ghostcrawler are PVE players, PVPERS hate him cos he alone pretty much broke PVP
    It was never not broken.

It's like saying he broke a pile of glass shards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Anyone else notice they deleted every comment on his thread that didn't say they loved him.
    If you ever saw the angry people that tweet him, I imagine that is what those posts were. Which would be breaking ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It was never not broken.

It's like saying he broke a pile of glass shards.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Anyone else notice they deleted every comment on his thread that didn't say they loved him.
    They deleted the negative comments because they were inappropriate given the fact that it was a goodbye post. You don't go to an office goodbye party to tell the coworker that's leaving how much they sucked at their job.

I've been critical of GC for years regarding class balance (I agree w/another poster who said that he seemed to have a very loose grasp on class mechanics at times, based on his forum posts), but even I wouldn't post something like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" on the official forums.

- - - Updated - - -

So my Blizzard source has told me that Celestalon will be taking over Ghostcrawler's position, although it has not been officially announced.

Secondhand knowledge, take it as you will. I didn't even know who the guy was until I googled him.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good point.

They deleted the negative comments because they were inappropriate given the fact that it was a goodbye post. You don't go to an office goodbye party to tell the coworker that's leaving how much they sucked at their job.

I've been critical of GC for years regarding class balance (I agree w/another poster who said that he seemed to have a very loose grasp on class mechanics at times, based on his forum posts), but even I wouldn't post something like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" on the official forums.

- - - Updated - - -

So my Blizzard source has told me that Celestalon will be taking over Ghostcrawler's position, although it has not been officially announced.

Secondhand knowledge, take it as you will. I didn't even know who the guy was until I googled him.
    So your source told you something that GC pretty much announced on his twitter? "Refer PVE questions to Celestalon". Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    So your source told you something that GC pretty much announced on his twitter? "Refer PVE questions to Celestalon". Nice.
    Really? Didn't even know that. Nice to know that I wasn't being trolled, since the person I talked to told me this a few days ago.

Welp, looks like I didn't announce anything interesting here, carry on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    If you ever saw the angry people that tweet him, I imagine that is what those posts were. Which would be breaking ToS
    On the official Blizz forums, it doesn't matter; angry nerd-raging or reasoned criticism give you the exact same result. Bring up something someone at Blizz doesn't like and wham!, enjoy your ban.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!

Ah yes. Cause he is the sole responsible for millions to unsubscribe. *facepalm*

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedshaman View Post
    Well Blizzard should have kicked him way before. Atleast they would have stopped millions (including me) from unsubbing. Hope to able to play shaman like TBC!!
    Wha- Shaman are like, the least changed class since TBC.

What changed that stopped you from playing?

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Did Gc twitter go dark this morning? The page seems to be gone.
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

He's currently under @OccupyGStreet

15+ Year Old Account
    I won't get into all the reasons I stopped playing this game, but the design decisions made by GC and the team are at the top of the list. Primarily the decisions that catered this game for casuals. Unfortunately unless you cut the head off the snake (Chilton), nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    @Ghostcrawler is being shut down

He's currently under @OccupyGStreet
    Interesting choice of twitter handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Problem was and will ALWAYS be Tom Chilton, aka Kalgan, know by some as the ultima online destroyer. It was when he took over lead during mid wrath the game started to go downhill. He used to be the one responsibe for pvp balance before. I bet him put GC in the position he held. The guy is infamous but it seems many new players dont know about him or all he did to screw up the game. GC is nothing compared to him.
    What a load of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    What a load of BS.
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.

GC still hasn't said anything about where he's working next? Announcement was back in November...hmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    You really think GC was worse than Kalgan?! He did ruin Ultima Online and has been nothing but trouble since he came on board to Blizz back in 2007. His Arena interferes with PvE way too much and he used to buff/nerf classes so he would win Arena/BG's. He should have been fired for that. Kalgan is "Fackler" from Police Academy, meaning he is a walking disaster. He is worse than the Taliban.
    You're considering him worse then the Taliban. I think you need to take a step back from the monitor.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi