Poll: Hardest Heroic boss?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10 Man Garrosh or 25 Man Blackfuse gets my vote.

It blows my mind how people think 25 Blackfuse is hard. It is pretty easy with the level of gear people have now compared to Klaxxi.

It blows my mind how people think 25 Blackfuse is hard. It is pretty easy with the level of gear people have now compared to Klaxxi.
    This times 100, as soon as you hit 570+ his HP falls off and you start doing substantially less belts (which is about the iLvl I assume people will be killing it nowadays)

During progress this was admittedly quite hard (still not as hard as Klaxxi & Garrosh tho) but people saying this is the hardest boss in SoO is absurd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I would say it really depends on raid set up. 25man guilds that are low on rogues and hunters have it much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I would say it really depends on raid set up. 25man guilds that are low on rogues and hunters have it much harder.
    The rogue cheese got hotfixed so it's just hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Well before:

> The fight was almost dependent on certain loot drops - Assurance of Consequence HCWF I'm looking at you!
    > RNG played a big part (weapons being killed too close to the end of the belt still shielding the boss).
    > Players not dying on the belt because they became un-ressable.

Since then

"Resolved an issue where destroying the last disassembled weapon right as it exits the conveyor belt may cause Siegecrafter Blackfuse to incorrectly gain the Energized Defensive Matrix effect."

"Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Magnetic Lasso will now also pull character corpses that are on the conveyor belt to the main platform."}

And there was a hotfix for rogues but it generally doesn't matter as the DPS is much higher now, you can send less people.

Deleted
    I keep reading that 10 man blackfuse is harder than the 25 man version, but why is that? Is it just because 25 mans usually have access to the right setups for belts and mines while 10's don't (considerably less cc and more of the raid fixated)?

My guild started on Blackfuse this week and it is really scary (I didn't vote though). Imagine going onto the belt when the fight is still very relaxed. When you then go down again you see lines of fire friggin everywhere and drills going all over the place. Really fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Well before:

> The fight was almost dependent on certain loot drops - Assurance of Consequence HCWF I'm looking at you!
    > RNG played a big part (weapons being killed too close to the end of the belt still shielding the boss).
    > Players not dying on the belt because they became un-ressable.

Since then

"Resolved an issue where destroying the last disassembled weapon right as it exits the conveyor belt may cause Siegecrafter Blackfuse to incorrectly gain the Energized Defensive Matrix effect."

"Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Magnetic Lasso will now also pull character corpses that are on the conveyor belt to the main platform."}

And there was a hotfix for rogues but it generally doesn't matter as the DPS is much higher now, you can send less people.
    The bold makes the fight so much less annoying. Where you couldnt brez people up there due to invis walls and shit...

I keep reading that 10 man blackfuse is harder than the 25 man version
    Probably being trolled. A friend of mine in a 10 man guild is killing Blackfuse HC in five belts.

FIVE

BELTS

I hear garrosh heroic is harder on 10 man though, have fun with that :P
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-03 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I keep reading that 10 man blackfuse is harder than the 25 man version, but why is that? Is it just because 25 mans usually have access to the right setups for belts and mines while 10's don't (considerably less cc and more of the raid fixated)?

My guild started on Blackfuse this week and it is really scary (I didn't vote though). Imagine going onto the belt when the fight is still very relaxed. When you then go down again you see lines of fire friggin everywhere and drills going all over the place. Really fun though.
    It's raidcomp dependant just like most fights on 10 man. If you have the right comp the fight is much easier and less annoying then other comps.

Reminds me of my old 10 man doing H Will of the Emp without a rogue, hunter, DK, Shadow priest or paladin. Aids.

The bold makes the fight so much less annoying. Where you couldnt brez people up there due to invis walls and shit...
    At one point during progress we were soul-stoning the belt groups :P

"Rougeqtxlol has died on the belt lads"
    "Can we res him"
    "Nope LoS"
    "Wipe it"
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-03 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    At one point during progress we were soul-stoning the belt groups :P

"Rougeqtxlol has died on the belt lads"
    "Can we res him"
    "Nope LoS"
    "Wipe it"
    Same here. So dumb.

Not even the most annoying thing. The fact that they hotfix rogues going every belt after a ton of guild have killed it was the most annoying thing....

Watching guilds kill it with 2 hunters and 3 rogues going every time made me want to cunt punt someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a 14% wipe on Blackfuse trying to push for a no mines 7 DPS kill (10HC), on the 5th belt. Our trial Mage then AWOL'd.

100 odd wipes later, we are at 250 wipes with only 6 viable DPS and running a 2 heal strat, still feeling unsure of exactly wth we should be doing to make things easier for ourselves. Empowered mine killing seems messy, empowered lasers consecutively seem to result in player awareness going to crap.

I think this fight is the largest step up from a previous boss than any fight I've done as current content!

Will withhold voting on the poll until 14/14HC though... and in the meantime, if anyone has a pro Siegecrafter idea that will help us go in tonight and kill it on the first pull with 2 tank/6 dps/ 2 heal then I'd love to hear it
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Had a 14% wipe on Blackfuse trying to push for a no mines 7 DPS kill (10HC), on the 5th belt. Our trial Mage then AWOL'd.

100 odd wipes later, we are at 250 wipes with only 6 viable DPS and running a 2 heal strat, still feeling unsure of exactly wth we should be doing to make things easier for ourselves. Empowered mine killing seems messy, empowered lasers consecutively seem to result in player awareness going to crap.

I think this fight is the largest step up from a previous boss than any fight I've done as current content!

Will withhold voting on the poll until 14/14HC though... and in the meantime, if anyone has a pro Siegecrafter idea that will help us go in tonight and kill it on the first pull with 2 tank/6 dps/ 2 heal then I'd love to hear it
    Learn to deal with the mines, its alot easier then avoiding them and dealing with magnet+rocket+laser shit. But i dont wanna go to offtopic

Every week I try not to fall asleep p2 Garrosh HC. whirl, descrate, whirl, zzzzz

- - - Updated - - -

Druids could still brez belt deaths if you NS and run over to the belt and jump into LoS.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Every week I try not to fall asleep p2 Garrosh HC. whirl, descrate, whirl, zzzzz

- - - Updated - - -

Druids could still brez belt deaths if you NS and run over to the belt and jump into LoS.
    We had issues where belt deaths were not rezable no matter what.