Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should implement some sort of Good/Bad sport system. Like GTA online. Not sure how it could work in WoW but I'm sure Blizz could think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Would rather spend 4 hours wiping with friendly people than 4 minutes with a douchebag.
    Then go raid Flex/Normals where you can control who you raid with? if you have 4 hours to waste you may aswell be doing something other than LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    And those are all part of that 95% you seem to think they are not part of. The top 5% doesn't care about you in the slightest. Also paying for something has fuck all to do with your entitlement to be in a group. Seriously grow up.
    You couldn't be more wrong. The majority of them are in the very small percentage of players that participate in organized raiding, otherwise they wouldn't be whining all day every day about raid finder existing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Nobody has once called a friendly mature helpful member elitist
    Rofl you have never tried to help anyone than, the other day I saw this mage using terrible gems for his spec, so I tell him: Hey, as Arcane you should gem this & those gems and you'll do alot better. He answered me & I quote: "STFU elite noob, I know how to play"

much like the term casual, the term Elitists has been quite skewed depending on who's using it.

By elitists do you mean the guy who's frustrated cause the group can't grasp "go to the towers when the first siege engine is down" or "kill the engineer" or "don't dps in defensive stance" or "Adds > boss" or "only let the tank open the boxes" or "if you get focused don't run through the raid" because they don't to spend all night wiping to easy mechanics OR the hunter who's meter fapping posting over all damage done while you check your own meter you see this DPS master just stood on the boss and if you pay really close attention doesn't move out of stupid cause it just may hurt their DPS and all they do is bitch at the healers if they die, bitch at the DPS if he/she is top or bitch at the tank for random reasons OR the resurgence of primadonna tank lfr seems to have birthed where it's "do this encounter my way or I'm taking my sword and board and leaving"!?

The last 2 I can kinda see usually they leave or get kicked anyway. The first, I have to agree with them, sorry LFR, Flex, BGs etc are GROUP CONTENT, it's not about you, sorry. If you aren't pulling your weight or just don't want to learn or are doing whatever you want and no one can tell you any different cause it's your subscription and you'll play how you want like some spoiled brat. Sorry you are wasting other people's time and deserve all the "criticism" you get no matter how harsh. Or just how about we auto kick those people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lootinc View Post
    Rofl you have never tried to help anyone than, the other day I saw this mage using terrible gems for his spec, so I tell him: Hey, as Arcane you should gem this & those gems and you'll do alot better. He answered me & I quote: "STFU elite noob, I know how to play"
    There's a difference between offering advice and telling someone how to play...

This system should be expanded to auto kick people who say 'I play for fun'
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    You don't want to remove elitists, you want to remove dumbasses, big difference.
    This.
    I'd be willing to bet that 95% of the 'elitists' you're encountering are hypocrites, and are also awful at playing this game.
    Kindness and respect will get you a lot further in life than negativity and malice. Take it from an 'elitist'.
    #TeamHunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Yeah, it seems a lot of anger is rising because of it.

OP, maybe add the definition to the first post?
    It's getting to the point where every thread seemingly needs to offer a free dictionary out now with instructions on HOW TO USE

When someone says, "Delete your toon, uninstall, and kill yourself cause you suck you noob scrub!"... THAT is an elitist.
    That is NOT an elitist, that's just a douche.

idk about you but I RARLEY see elitist anymore, this game is dying and the only vets I see usually dont even bother with LFR or if they do they are usually doing a good 25% of the groups DPS so yes I believe they are entitled to their opinion, and if you don't like it, theres an ignore feature for a reason.

Then you're going about helping them wrong. I've never once been told to STFU when asking to help people, and i do it ALL the time when i'm loling through lfr on my main, just simply ask them " Hey, i noticed your gems/gear could use some work, i main "X", mind if i help you out?" and if they still tell you to STFU, then they're just morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    That is NOT an elitist, that's just a douche.
    Actually, it's both.

Deleted
    I call BS sorry

15+ Year Old Account
    Would rather spend 4 hours wiping with friendly people than 4 minutes with a douchebag.
    Then you have too much free time on your hands, and perhaps you should consider joining a raiding guild, where a controlled raiding environment exists, and (in general) bad behavior is frowned upon.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    Guess what? You are in a cooperative multiplayer game, so don't suck or get yelled at.
    If you deliberately want to continue sucking then fine, go level alts or whatever, but don't group.

Is your psyche really so fragile that some moron flaming you on the internet gets at you?

If people like the OP tried out a game of DOTA they'd probably hang themselves after half a game - or man the fuck up and get better until people don't yell at them anymore like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    This system should be expanded to auto kick people who say 'I play for fun'
    Dont forget the "it is just a game" phrase.

Oh and "i have a rl"

Deleted
    I seriously doubt you encounter actual elitists in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd change that into remove carebear scrubs who cba about any decent level of performance from Raids and Battlegrounds

#nomorescrubs Lets trend it !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Then you're going about helping them wrong. I've never once been told to STFU when asking to help people, and i do it ALL the time when i'm loling through lfr on my main, just simply ask them " Hey, i noticed your gems/gear could use some work, i main "X", mind if i help you out?" and if they still tell you to STFU, then they're just morons.
    I agree with this 100%. First impressions are key.