Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I'm sorry. I haven't the time to explain everything I say in great detail to you. There are a hundred other posters who are obviously capable of understanding me. Feel free to ask others for clarification. Thanks.
    Hundreds of other posters? Interesting.

I was under the impression that there were maybe a couple dozen posters, but I'll take your word for it. I wouldn't want you to get upset and be rude with me like you have so many others in a thread you made about not being rude.

And if you'll read a little clearer than you've written, you'll notice there's a handful of people who "understand" what you're saying, when in reality they're simply posting based on their own bias which half the time disagrees with your bias to begin with.

I understand if English isn't your first language, and I'll work harder to "read into" your posts to avoid further confusion. I'll just "guess around" until I figure out what you're really trying to say. It's not like you've already had to spend the majority of your time in this thread correcting yourself due to miscommunication on your part, right?

But hey, let's see some more rude posts from you while you complain about rude people.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you are not hindering other people having fun, you should be allowed to play the game the way you want
    Terrible players in battlegrounds/rbg's/arena/Raids hinder my having fun. Remove terrible players.
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Most people are willing to improve but shouting HEY YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK doesn't help them or anybody else.

Whisper them, offer advice or let them know, rather than humiliating somebody in public
    Of course, but 'Hey, can I offer some advice regarding your rotation" tends to be ignored whereas "HEY YOU SUCK" gets people's attention.

I was simply being blunt. Being a jerk would look more like: "Here's an idea - buy a dictionary ya lazy fucktard." I, however, was simply stating examples of the definition already exist and actually reading through the thread would provide you with your requested information. Several people have already listed textbook definitions.
    No, please. Let's see more "definitions" that support your ever changing ideas on what's considered a "jerk" in this thread.

Seriously, man... You've been incredibly rude throughout all of this, and it's a thread you started about not being rude. Define it how you will, the fact is you're being a dick and everyone can see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    He was spot on, and you just chose to call it "worthless dribble".
    I like how you make connections based off of absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Of course, but 'Hey, can I offer some advice regarding your rotation" tends to be ignored whereas "HEY YOU SUCK" gets people's attention.
    It might get their attention, but usually not in a good way. You underestimate how spiteful people can get in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Oh, yeah. That's believable. Captain "61-page useless fucking thread" is suddenly short on free time.
    ....aaaanddd now half the office is looking at me trying to figure out why I busted out laughing out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might get their attention, but usually not in a good way. You underestimate how spiteful people can get in LFR.
    That in concert with complete impunity is exactly why LFR is a cesspit of FAIL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    ....aaaanddd now half the office is looking at me trying to figure out why I busted out laughing out of nowhere.
    Am I missing something? It takes a minute to make a thread. Why does it matter how many pages it has?

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Am I missing something? It takes a minute to make a thread. Why does it matter how many pages it has?
    I think you're missing the fact that Mr. Time Constraint is on every page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouting helps a lot, actually, because it lets people know they can't and SHOULD NOT be able to get away with poor performance that drags the group down and which they are not willing to improve.
    No it does not Santoryu. Yelling at people isn't going to get people to do better. Your former argument is that *scrubs* use the so called term elitist. I would say you are falling victim to the way elitists act. So please don't start with the scrub stuff. Just because one is really good does not entitle them to call people scrubs or bad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're missing the fact that Mr. Time Constraint is on every page.
    I still don't see how that's relevant. If work starts in 3 hours and I make a thread now, I can discuss stuff within it for 3 hours. However, 3 hours from now, I'd be short on time. That's not unrealistic at all. The OP has been taking breaks from the thread which leads me to believe that he's doing something besides watching the thread 24/7.

But w/e, I was just curious was all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    So then your real goal is removing assholes, not elitists - which someone pointed out like 45 pages ago and you tried to deny.

If the group agrees someone is toxic, votekick already exists and works fine.

If you want more control over who you raid with, join a guild and stop queuing for LFR.

Can this please be the end of this useless thread?
    Pretty much, he doesn't really want anything productive out of this thread. Every asshole is an elitist and visa versa according to him.

Makes the OP more of an asshole himself considering your insulting players without reason.

Shouting helps a lot, actually, because it lets people know they can't and SHOULD NOT be able to get away with poor performance that drags the group down and which they are not willing to improve.
    I'm not sure if serious here...

But no... People who lack any sort of leadership skills believe shouting helps matters. These are usually the followers who think they know what leading a group of people to success entails, but they're not leaders. And they're not leaders for a reason: because they're followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he has made it very clear that there are only certain phrases that make you a "jerk" or an "elitist." Funny enough, he feels he's somehow able to define what those phrases are, and anyone that opposes him is wrong, lazy or lacks comprehension. Seems almost... elitist to me.
    You really enjoy passive agressive behavior. You should talk to a professional about that. Not healthy in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No it does not Santoryu. Yelling at people isn't going to get people to do better. Your former argument is that *scrubs* use the so called term elitist. I would say you are falling victim to the way elitists act. So please don't start with the scrub stuff. Just because one is really good does not entitle them to call people scrubs or bad.
    In a massive group the only way to get your voice heard is to shout. Or to kick and get a visual pop up on everybodies screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I still don't see how that's relevant. If work starts in 3 hours and I make a thread now, I can discuss stuff within it for 3 hours. However, 3 hours from now, I'd be short on time. That's not unrealistic at all. The OP has been taking breaks from the thread which leads me to believe that he's doing something besides watching the thread 24/7.

But w/e, I was just curious was all.
    The humor found is in the convenience of his sudden lack of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've actually phrased my argument wrong because communication in LFR and random BGs takes place in text and not voice. But for the sake of argument, let's say that CAPS = shouting.

I said previously it was a catch-all phrase used by scrubs, meaning it is also applied to players who aren't necessarily rude and just want to play well.

You are correct in that someone who plays well shouldn't act in a condescending manner towards those of smaller skillsets. But you HAVE TO draw a line between rude players who throw insults and those who simply want to improve and help others do the same.

Deleted
    You really enjoy passive agressive behavior. You should talk to a professional about that. Not healthy in my opinion.
    Read what you just said, please...and if your don't get it, read it again.

I'm not sure if serious here...

But no... People who lack any sort of leadership skills believe shouting helps matters. These are usually the followers who think they know what leading a group of people to success entails, but they're not leaders. And they're not leaders for a reason: because they're followers.
    Shouting works when shit is too loud and you have shout! (Had it a few times when im airsofting and you have to shout to get someones attention as shits happening and its loud!).OK im done trolling you ;D

Just got home and trying out that new battle net client thing... its surprisingly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Pretty much, he doesn't really want anything productive out of this thread. Every asshole is an elitist and visa versa according to him.

Makes the OP more of an asshole himself considering your insulting players without reason.
    Sounds like I hurt someone's feelings and this is their rebuttal. I'm sorry if you found the truth about being a jerk a painful experience.