Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    They spy on everything, as does your countries government, deal with it
    How long until you are no longer able to deal with it? Just curious about what freedoms you like to give up on behalf of all of us.

The NSA must have come in, took one look at trade chat and said, 'Fuck this shit'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I'm sure I read something similar years ago. Quite hilarious to be fair, I'm sure they have *spies* in a lot of places on the internet, heck even on MMO Champ! /tinfoil hat
    government endorsed and directed disinfo operations absolutely exist. i can guarantee at least one has posted in this thread already.

i frequent a few political forums on other sites and any time an 'important' thread is created, within 5 minutes hundreds of distraction and disinfo threads pop up in an attempt to bump the important stuff from the front pages. and it's always by new accounts or people that do the same thing repeatedly. the people in power really do not want the sheep informed.

Does GCHQ stand for Ghostcrawler Headquarters?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Terrorists join your guild and use it to cover them while they plot. You stop the NSA from stopping them. They plot freely, they blow up your train station:

Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Watch out the CIA is going to camp your toon in-game.

Eeeeep better take those G91 Landshark 's off my action bar /hides

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    government endorsed and directed disinfo operations absolutely exist. i can guarantee at least one has posted in this thread already.

i frequent a few political forums on other sites and any time an 'important' thread is created, within 5 minutes hundreds of distraction and disinfo threads pop up in an attempt to bump the important stuff from the front pages. and it's always by new accounts or people that do the same thing repeatedly. the people in power really do not want the sheep informed.
    Awwww, they're so cute when they're paranoid
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Does GCHQ stand for Ghostcrawler Headquarters?
    Ofcourse! that's why he leaves!! he setteled the spy framework in WoW and moves on to another game, perhaps LoL???!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama: Follow this.... Garrosh... this "Orc" and see what you can bring me on him. Double time if this rumor of time travel technology is true!

Deleted
    Old news. But Snowden might have restarted some of the past 'using terrorism to spy on own citizens' excuse outrage with previously released documents, especially on a multi-national front.

10+ Year Old Account
    NSA: Obama sir! Garrosh does indeed have a way to travel back in time

Obama: SEND THE DRONES!

NSA: They wont make it into this parallel universe they have created!

Obama: Damn it! Find this Varian fellow and tell him his Alliance has my support

NSA: Should we tell him this is a game?

Greymane: Nah *makes pancakes*

CIA always plays rogues btw D:
    I knew there was a reason I hated Rogues... /cackle

Well let's see. I don't have some bearded dbag telling me what I have to believe or they will kill me if I don't, saying that I cannot drive or be outside without a male's permission. I have the right to say what is on my mind so long as Im not making threats or inciting violence, I don't have a government deciding my career choice for me based on their opinion of me as a teenager, I'm not prevented from employment, public facilities because I'm a minority bracket. Air travel is harder, but I blame that on people who continually push the envelope when it comes to bomb-making and a lack of more qualified airport employees (identifying a drink container doesn't take a college degree)

ROFL
    Sad how people can't see their own prison that they're living in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    How long until you are no longer able to deal with it? Just curious about what freedoms you like to give up on behalf of all of us.
    Exactly what freedom have Americans given up? We're literally the only country that can speak against itself and not go to prison. There is not a single thing I've been forbidden to do since 9/11. Until we see clear cut cases of government meddling I call bs on the tin foil hats.

We have more reason to fear the school system which is becoming more out of control every day by rushing to judgement on violations and enacting draconian rules.

Quote Originally Posted by staal View Post
    Utøya 22 july 2011 was a pretty big attack, but probably not regarded as one in western terms as it was done by a christian rather than a muslim.
    Of course it was a big attack. I live in Norway so i know everything there is to know about that day. I know i didnt make it clear in my previous post. But i ment attacks from known terrorist organizations.

I mean that what happened in Norway was more of a massacre by a psychopath than an organized act of terrorism. It was fucked up nonetheless
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2013-12-09 at 04:14 PM.

If your job is to monitor all communications systems for terrorist activities and you were already monitoring most of the internet from emails to searches to browsing behavior, etc, you would have a massive hole in your coverage if you didn't monitor something like online gaming communities.

I don't know what they expect to find other than millions of the most racist, childish, inane, douchebags trolls on the planet. Now that I think about it maybe the gaming community is a great place to hide your terrorist cell communications. Heck, you would just blend right in. Good luck NSA, you are gonna need it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Exactly what freedom have Americans given up? We're literally the only country that can speak against itself and not go to prison. There is not a single thing I've been forbidden to do since 9/11. Until we see clear cut cases of government meddling I call bs on the tin foil hats.

We have more reason to fear the school system which is becoming more out of control every day by rushing to judgement on violations and enacting draconian rules.

In response to the bolded line: Do you know anything about the world?

Have you ever even been to another country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    The only thing they're spying on is the Goldshire Inn on Moonguard.
    I wish it were true. Could use some cleaning up.

It's funny how people think anarchy is awesome but don't want to live in Somalia (which is a state in anarchy). Spare the "prison" BS. Live in a theocracy, under a dictator, or in a nation where the government controls every aspect of your life from where you work to what you can entertain yourself with and know what a prison really is.
    Who's talking about anarchy? And being thrown in prison for having possession of a plant sounds like the characteristic of a free country doesn't it? Increasingly aggressive police that disregard your constitutional rights because they want to with no repercussions definitely sounds like freedom to me... And the Governements ability to imprison you with no trial just for suspecting 'terrorist activity' is DEFINITELY total freedom. And this is the state we're at now, it's only going to get worse.
    Freedom doesn't equal going and saying where/what you want. And quoting C.K Louis, 'how does other peoples suck make my suck suck less?'

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    In response to the bolded line: Do you know anything about the world?

Have you ever even been to another country?
    I haven't been across the Atlantic and even I know that was idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTracked View Post
    A totalitarian world ruled by a one world government, they have made significant progress in the Middle East whilst distracting you, me with WoW, iPhones, X Factor, sex and money troubles. China is already there, they were the globalists technocrats blueprint.
    Your point of view isn't reflected by the corporate media! Therefore, I refuse to believe it. It's impossible that people in power would want to ensure that they stay in power, crazy conspiracy theorist! The government loves us!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Awwww, they're so cute when they're paranoid
    Even cuter when they're asleep.