Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Buy the latest PvP and Tier sets with your points, get mounts or go for transmog.
    I don't need any gear at 85 seeing how most of my characters are raid geared and the early MoP greens are better anyway.

I already said I have all the mounts.

I don't want to transmog anything.

Unless there are some MoP material vendors that I don't know about and I can access easily, I have to settle for whats in Orgrimmar and Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by umad View Post
    I don't need any gear at 85 seeing how most of my characters are raid geared and the early MoP greens are better anyway.

I already said I have all the mounts.

I don't want to transmog anything.

Unless there are some MoP material vendors that I don't know about and I can access easily, I have to settle for whats in Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
    If I am not mistaken, you can buy normal versions of raid gear in your capital city for justice points. If not,y ppl you could either save them or convert them into honor points and buy the llatest PvP gear then.

Deleted
    I spend them on motes which then get turned in trillium ore into bars into living steel

£££s

Theres a weapon you can buy for 105 honor that sells for 16g7s so 4k honour nets you just over 600gold. Its a lazy way to make money!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    If I am not mistaken, you can buy normal versions of raid gear in your capital city for justice points. If not,y ppl you could either save them or convert them into honor points and buy the llatest PvP gear then.
    Nope the Cataclysm raid gear still requires tier tokens. I don't want it for transmog anyway.

The 'latest' PvP gear in Org is also Cataclysm gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I spend them on motes which then get turned in trillium ore into bars into living steel

£££s
    I said I cannot access MoP content.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Theres a weapon you can buy for 105 honor that sells for 16g7s so 4k honour nets you just over 600gold. Its a lazy way to make money!
    Yes, the gladiator's mutilator. That is the best suggestion so far. Have to wait 2 hours though until you can vendor it.

transmog gear comes to mind.

Deleted
    I jsut use my excess honor on motes of harmony for the $$$

Bumping this...

My friend bought me MoP, so on my first character to 90 I spent 4000 justice points and honor on the mutilators. I did though, have to wait 2 hours just to sell them...

Now at 90 I am already at the justice point cap again and there is no good place to spend it? I am decked out in full timeless gear and the vendors only sell 480 gear.

So how do I wisely spend my justice at 90?

I still haven't resolved this for my 85 characters. Two dead servers with an abysmal auction house. No one buys anything. So there is no point buying Cataclysm enchanting materials.

My Paladin has the biggest problem. I have excess 14000+ honor points in the form of epic justice point chests which I refund before the 2 hour timer expires.

Also the justice > honor point conversion got changed. It's not equal anymore, so selling mutilators is not worth it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by umad View Post
    I still haven't resolved this for my 85 characters. Two dead servers with an abysmal auction house. No one buys anything. So there is no point buying Cataclysm enchanting materials.

My Paladin has the biggest problem. I have excess 14000+ honor points in the form of epic justice point chests which I refund before the 2 hour timer expires.

Also the justice > honor point conversion got changed. It's not equal anymore, so selling mutilators is not worth it now.
    No need to keep bumping, there's nothing you can do with it. There's nothing we can do at lvl 90 either. JP/HP situation sucks and Blizzard knows it. Wait until 6.0.

Or spend it all on upgrading your raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    No need to keep bumping, there's nothing you can do with it. There's nothing we can do at lvl 90 either. JP/HP situation sucks and Blizzard knows it. Wait until 6.0.
    Wait a year for the next expansion? I just got the current expansion.

I was hoping someone is going to tell me there is a vendor in MoP somewhere that I can buy some crafting mats or something for. I went to Shrine, but the mats there require Spirit of Harmony. The gear requires level 90 just to buy it - not that I would buy it anyway because it's worse than Timeless Isle.

Are there no pets that require Justice Points? Not even a stack of cloth?

I spend my excess honor on a dagger in Orgrimmar. It costs like 105 honor and sells for well over 15 gold. Keeps me from having to do dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I spend my excess honor on a dagger in Orgrimmar. It costs like 105 honor and sells for well over 15 gold. Keeps me from having to do dailies.
    Yes those are the mutilators.

That's still fine for my characters with max honor. However the conversion from Justice > Honor is not equal anymore. You have to spend 500 JP for 250 honor. You don't get as much money. Plus you have to wait 2 hours for the timer to expire and it takes up bag space until then.

Any ideas that could be had have been posted here it's justice and honor, it never was good for much and it is the same as this expansion. If you intend on getting to 90 it's useful for getting off pieces of gear that you may have not picked up while questing on some cheap honor gear at 90. That or just spend it on materials. There's only so much that you can/ever could do with it.

What a shame... Time to spend more points on mutilators.