Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    my raid browser looks as ever... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    cant find the icon for ingame stop or the name on my elvui drop down list.
    IIRC ElvUI hides it by default I think.

I've seen mention of it someone on the US forums.

Name of the button is StoreMicroButton

this in game shop is gone get abused by 12 year olds that want all pets and mounts but dady said no but his credit card was used to buy sub time so its saved so it can automaticly be used in game

I don't see any difference in my raid/dungeon/scenario browser, or is it somewhere else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarodan View Post
    this in game shop is gone get abused by 12 year olds that want all pets and mounts but dady said no but his credit card was used to buy sub time so its saved so it can automaticly be used in game
    Not without the comfirmation code they aren't. At least I still have to enter mine wherever I buy something.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Heh LFRAdvanced will just cause more problems.
    Why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by japoniano View Post
    I don't see any difference in my raid/dungeon/scenario browser, or is it somewhere else?
    It’s in the Social Panel (default keybind “o”), under the raid tab, press the “Other Raids” to access the tool.

Deleted
    You guys are horrible. Do you even think about the impact your "buying every crap thrown at you" will have? People like you are the reason this industry became so horrible. Everyone charges your for everything. Cars in Forza, ressources in Dead Space 3, Wolf skins in Call of Duty 3, Pets in an MMO with a monthly fee!

This development will impact everyones playstyle over time! You guys are like oh it doesnt matter to me right now as I don't need these pets, or like I am not forced to buy them so don't bother me.

But you will be affected over time! Its start with pets and goes to other parts of the game aswell.

This is a game about fun, there is nothing to reach nothing to achieve that will leave an impact on you or anyones live beyond that what you want it to have.
    There are people in this game who define the fun aspect of this game as collecting all mounts and pets. Those people are severely punished as they can't achieve their own set goal in the game without paying extra.
    These players are already at an disadvantage. Whos to say its not going to affect what you define as fun in this game?

Please stop buying this. Please stop anyone else buying this. This is going to ruin the whole industry in the long run. You think I am exaggerating? look around! Look at the examples I stated above. =/

Its so horrible.

Please stop thinking only about yourselfs...
    Please start thinking what your actions might to do you in the long run and to others.

edit: Games with ingame real money purchases will always be designed around those regardless what the devs claim.+
    edit#2: I want to add this http://doddscientifics.com/2013/12/0...ran-turismo-6/
    Last edited by mmoc49caa788b5; 2013-12-11 at 02:11 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineral View Post
    You guys are horrible. Do you even think about the impact your "buying every crap thrown at you" will have? People like you are the reason this industry became so horrible. Everyone charges your for everything. Cars in Forza, ressources in Dead Space 3, Wolf skins in Call of Duty 3, Pets in an MMO with a monthly fee!

This development will impact everyones playstyle over time! You guys are like oh it doesnt matter to me right now as I don't need these pets, or like I am not forced to buy them so don't bother me.

But you will be affected over time! Its start with pets and goes to other parts of the game aswell.

This is a game about fun, there is nothing to reach nothing to achieve that will leave an impact on you or anyones live beyond that what you want it to have.
    There are people in this game who define the fun aspect of this game as collecting all mounts and pets. Those people are severely punished as they can't achieve their own set goal in the game without paying extra.
    These players are already at an disadvantage. Whos to say its not going to affect what you define as fun in this game?

Please stop buying this. Please stop anyone else buying this. This is going to ruin the whole industry in the long run. You think I am exaggerating? look around! Look at the examples I stated above. =/

Its so horrible.

Please stop thinking only about yourselfs...
    Please start thinking what your actions might to do you in the long run and to others.

edit: Games with ingame real money purchases will always be designed around those regardless what the devs claim.+
    edit#2: I want to add this http://doddscientifics.com/2013/12/0...ran-turismo-6/
    To quote Ramin Shokrizade,

The most important concept in this paper is that it's not just how you sell your product, but what part of your product you sell. A great part of the attraction of virtual worlds is that participants see them as a Grand Meritocracy, as opposed to the real world, which can often seem arbitrary and unfair. As Jane McGonigal points out, there is no unemployment in virtual space. Everyone has opportunities. Absolute care must be taken in the design of your virtual world to maintain this perception -- whether you consider it real or illusion is irrelevant.

Selling the game objectives in your world makes your game unfair and just reminds your customers of the inequities of the world they are trying to escape from. They literally won't buy this. Sell them opportunity, in the form of content, and they will buy up that opportunity with an enthusiasm that will shock you.

- http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/177190/
    Selling mounts and pets, popular "game objectives" = FAIL.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    RIP oQueue for PVE
    it was fun..thank god no more spams!

Too bad the main lore can't even be put into the game.

-snip-
    It's EXACTLY the same as the Battle.net shop we have had for YEARS....Infact no, it has less than the Battle.net shop even has.

This makes zero difference to the game, this makes zero difference to development, this is not pay to win.

No difference, nothing new, it's a faster and easier way to buy things we have been able to buy for years, it's a quality of life change, if someone really liked a new store mount or pet, they would buy it regardless of if they had to press a few buttons in-game or tab out and press some more buttons and clicks.

The elixirs might be new, but oh guess what, you can PAY for RaF experience bonus, omg pay2win guys, oh but guess what, you can farm an elixir off the Timeless Isle and another Rare in a different zone for a 300% experience bonus, TOTALLY FREE! Yeah, still not pay to win. < We don't even know if EU/US will even ever get something like this as well.

Oh no the sky is falling.

So far I've never bought anything from the store, I might get the fey dragon one day, still not sure, but people are taking this change by far the wrong way and context.

Selling gear is a completely different story and my reply would be completely different and be in somewhat agreement with you, but until then, this is seriously nothing new and nothing but convenience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    It's EXACTLY the same as the Battle.net shop we have had for YEARS....Infact no, it has less than the Battle.net shop even has.

This makes zero difference to the game, this makes zero difference to development, this is not pay to win.

No difference, nothing new, it's a faster and easier way to buy things we have been able to buy for years, it's a quality of life change, if someone really liked a new store mount or pet, they would buy it regardless of if they had to press a few buttons in-game or tab out and press some more buttons and clicks.

The elixirs might be new, but oh guess what, you can PAY for RaF experience bonus, omg pay2win guys, oh but guess what, you can farm an elixir off the Timeless Isle and another Rare in a different zone for a 300% experience bonus, TOTALLY FREE! Yeah, still not pay to win. < We don't even know if EU/US will even ever get something like this as well.

Oh no the sky is falling.

So far I've never bought anything from the store, I might get the fey dragon one day, still not sure, but people are taking this change by far the wrong way and context.

Selling gear is a completely different story and my reply would be completely different and be in somewhat agreement with you, but until then, this is seriously nothing new and nothing but convenience.
    You are the best example of what I just described. You don't think any further than It doesn't bother me so its fine. I don't want to repeat myself but I want to ask you to take a minute and rethink everything again. Reevaluate what you said, what I said and think about the impact the behaviour of other players will have on your gameplay experience.

And this is a example of pay 2 win as some of the pets you can only purchase through the store are some of the best battle pets.

And to be clear I never stated pay 2 win in my first post but you saw it everywhere. I mentioned the impact of player behaviour regarding to development of games and all you saw was pay 2 win which I never even once mentioned besides this very post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coote View Post
    The changes to the Raid Browser are nice. I can imagine OpenRaid getting a lot more love with this new setup.
    I like Open Raid, I hope Blizzard implements Open Raid into the Browser.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-12-11 at 03:26 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking novels and Blizzard charging a premium for lore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I like Open Raid, I hope Blizzard implements Open Raid into the Browser.
    I think Blizzard prefers Open Raid to stay outside of its hands.

Simple reason : moderation. Open Raid has rating and feedback systems, both allowing players to rate the "quality" of another player (which are exactly what makes Open Raid so useful). I really don't think they'd want to have to deal with complaints of customers about their reputation being damaged by some random comment on their profile.

Handling paying customer to paying customer rating & feedback is a huge mess, I'm pretty sure Blizzard would do anything to avoid this.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlockJack View Post
    uh... since when are the Wyvern and Gryphon plushies available at all?
    Ummm since... 3-4 years ago? I got one for my 3 and a half year old son shortly after he was born

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenderthyu View Post
    Ummm since... 3-4 years ago? I got one for my 3 and a half year old son shortly after he was born
    What I meant was... I haven't seen them on the store in a LONG time. I've been waiting to pick one up but they've never been in stock. Ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    Very unhappy with another book and less story / lore ingame !
    Just download em like me, aint paying for something that should be in a game that i already pay for

10+ Year Old Account
    You are the best example of what I just described. You don't think any further than It doesn't bother me so its fine. I don't want to repeat myself but I want to ask you to take a minute and rethink everything again. Reevaluate what you said, what I said and think about the impact the behaviour of other players will have on your gameplay experience.

And this is a example of pay 2 win as some of the pets you can only purchase through the store are some of the best battle pets.

And to be clear I never stated pay 2 win in my first post but you saw it everywhere. I mentioned the impact of player behaviour regarding to development of games and all you saw was pay 2 win which I never even once mentioned besides this very post.
    What part of paying for a little fire cat or bat mount is winning?!?! Please explain this to me.....Blizz isn't letting us buy Heroic SoO kills or 2200 arena ratings. Seriously man, calm the heck down. These are OPTIONAL vanity items. You are not being forced to buy these in order to play the game or even do well in the game. Some people....

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    What part of paying for a little fire cat or bat mount is winning?!?! Please explain this to me.....Blizz isn't letting us buy Heroic SoO kills or 2200 arena ratings. Seriously man, calm the heck down. These are OPTIONAL vanity items. You are not being forced to buy these in order to play the game or even do well in the game. Some people....
    Its still wrong that a game that is already asking a monthly fee is doing this, it gives a very bad example to the gaming industry in general. The very hard obtainable mounts in game aren't even looking close as good as the store ones.