Holy shiit! thanks man! time to set it up for every spell i got
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to create a mirror bar in Weak Auras? The mirror bar is the bar that tracks your fatigue over "ocean" terrain and your breath underwater. I looked through Weak Auras' Status trigger options and didn't notice one. The Cast trigger option only has "Cast" and "Channel" as possibilities.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Is it possible to create a mirror bar in Weak Auras? The mirror bar is the bar that tracks your fatigue over "ocean" terrain and your breath underwater. I looked through Weak Auras' Status trigger options and didn't notice one. The Cast trigger option only has "Cast" and "Channel" as possibilities.
    It's not a spell cast or anything like that, it has its own little system. WeakAuras doesn't have a pre-defined trigger for it, but it can be done with a custom trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I was bored I did the basics for you:
    Code:
    dWJ1jaGEuiTlL41kKW(qb1xrHA2u08vbWnjQ(LkOUnrUVcjANOqSxeTBvTFzuuO(lf8BkDyfnuvqgmmCuQdsHCkfIJHc8EfsPfQqsTueAXiOwoslsfQNskltfipNunrfsXuvktwPA6eUOkKRQcuxMQRRs3tf9zIsBwbBhb(Okanlu00uijFxHu1prqgMc1OjkgpkPtIsClvaDAuDEuqwjjVsHu5XkPjza5gPMeP2oP2o5gP29fuUSY6uYnsT1RUWkrQnC)vb3(g7e4VG5YYYiPcHqW0Uond8FWEYyJmiNtPw6gxYPPcHqGpeERiW)bBWsdVve4)GDz9sP(lccz8pviecHqiqDXL(bb96PcHqW)9uHqiWhcob(loppwolejsiIg2yr(renOTrOdDCqiJ)PcHqiecbt760m8tj)CzzjviecHqiWhc8FWgM)E4Ns(5j)hSl)uYdcz8pviecHqiecHWONZ2nM)d2rsfcHqiecHqiqDXL(bb96PcHqiecb)3tfcHG)7P8FpvQuPsLkvQuPifKAckxwzDk5gPMGHy7KARxDHvIu7(ob(li1MxHLuB9QlSsJMlDk42NuB4(RcU9nEKuHqiyAxNMb(pypzSrgKZPulDJl50uHqiWhcVve4)GDz9sP(lccz8pviecHqiqDXL(HXmhNkecb)3tfcHGPDDAgwVuQ)cMstwzQlC2mzpV6((PX8FWUSEPu)fblnmEKdZGXJhZ0y(pyxKMSgS0W4romdgpEmt(pyx0fo7GLgoqgWK)d2f2ZRUVNkecbt760mSFPtb3(mDwzVXLCM6IPGVYK)e4uD)CmZXmzpV6(otDHZMHhNkecb(qqxmf81Gqg)tfcHqiec7x6uWT)56Ls9xKkecHqieCwzVXL8tPjRPcHqWn19uHqiecHGPDDAgOU0K)8x2uHqiecHaFiWFcCQUheY4FQqiecHqiecbQln5p)L9uAY6bUEPu)fPcHqiecb3u3tfcHqiecHqiqDPj)5VSNRxk1FrQqiecHqW)9uHqiecHGPDDAg05mQFojSUX6cN9iPcHqiecH9lDk42)uAY6H15mQNkecHqieCwzVXL8tQln5p)L9W6Cg1hDhqxSXLCJhjviec(VNkecbQlU0pSFPtb3(mDwzVXLCM6IPGVYK)e4uDpL)7KARxDHvIrMsoP2W9xfC7B8iPcHqG6Il9dm2idY5uQLUXLC6I5KWUzWsdhlNtPw6gxYPhNY)DsT1RUWkrQnC)vb3(g7e4VG5YYYiPcHqGXgzqoNsT0nUKtpzSrgKZPulDJl50GLggTJYuHqiyAxNMb(pypzSrgKZPulDJl50uHqiWhcob(loppwolejsiIg2yr(renOTzeXTJdcz8pviecHqiyAxNMHFk5mjyAEDMstwjyAEDM6cNnt2ZRUZ0Csy38CzzjviecHqiWhc8FWU8tjpm)9a)hSl)uY7aC(tjpiKX)uHqiecHqiecuxCPFQqiecHqW)9uHqiecHa)hSl)uYp)PKNkecHqie4)GDz9sP(lojyAE9uHqiecHa)hSlstwpLMSsW086PcHqiecb(pyx0fo7tDHZoviecHqiW)b7c75v33pzpV6Ey(7b2ZRUZWJtfcHqiec8FWUyojSBEAojSBMkecHqieOU4s)GGE9uHqi4M6oFi4e4V488y5SqKiHiAyJf5hr0WHm6G1o64Gqg)tfcHqiecM21Pzy)sNcU9pxwwsfcHqiec8HW(LofC7hM)Ey)sNcU9z4XbHm(NkecHqiecHqG)d2f2ZRUVFkOxpviecHqiecHa1fx6he0RNkecHqie8Fpviec(VNY)9uPsLkvQuPsLkvQuPsLIu7Q7gUpxqoQj1wLXxhfKAob(li1Cc8xOtQjNfIejerdBSi)iIg02mI4gt5SqKiHiAyJf5hr0WHm6G1oIPCwisKqenSXI8JiAqBJqhIuB9QlSsgemeBNutxmfxDsbPMPDUtUrQrTMo5gPM01uWj3ifKcsbPgF1(KeMu7VsBuUSY6uDsgHbKAuxwU93yi2oP28sNeEsj147KAY5uQLg24soLuqQPtQDqlJxoisncizegmQyWysbjj
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-12-08 at 02:49 AM. Reason: double quote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    It's not a spell cast or anything like that, it has its own little system. WeakAuras doesn't have a pre-defined trigger for it, but it can be done with a custom trigger.
    Yeah, I knew it wasn't a cast, but I thought if there was a preset option for it, it might be there, since casting bar addons usually handle those bars, too.

I appreciate you taking the time to give me a starter aura for it!

Anyone can tell me what addon is this one or how to set it up? Thanks

http://postimg.org/image/jo3effwu9/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hidd3n View Post
    Anyone can tell me what addon is this one or how to set it up? Thanks

http://postimg.org/image/jo3effwu9/
    The focus bar is JS' Hunter Bar. The icons on top of it might also be part of JSHB (I know it has some optional ability trackers, but I don't know if it does for every hunter ability). Additionally, the icons could be Weak Auras.

Deleted
    Im trying to work out how to make WA copy a timer from DBM. Basicly, I want the "Next assembly line" timer (Siegecrafter) from DBM to be a WA icon with a countdown progress in the middle of my screen.

I tried to do some sort of modded verision of this, since it was the closest one I could find, but it didnt work: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...DBM-pull-timer

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask the following questions, but, anyway... I quit WoW almost 2 years ago. Just started to rebuild my interface. I'm really lost with some abandoned addons. It looks like this so far:

http://i.imgur.com/Yyv9R5Q.jpg

Currently using:

Bartender4
    eAlign
    Grid (must configure it properly)
    GridManaBars (not working properly)
    Masque (+Caith)
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    Recount (should give Skada a try?)
    Titan Panel

Still need a couple addons, like Tidy Plates + Threat Plates, Unit Frames (Shadowed? Pitbull?), tooltip that can be moved and compare equips, floating combat text (used to have Mik's Scrolling, but considering give xCT+ a try), minimap replacement (SexyMap?), buff frames (Satrina was abandoned, right?) etc. Well, there's still much to do. What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Irredeemable; 2013-12-10 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irredeemable View Post
    Don't know if this is the right thread to ask the following questions, but, anyway... I quit WoW almost 2 years ago. Just started to rebuild my interface. I'm really lost with some abandoned addons. It looks like this so far:

http://i.imgur.com/Yyv9R5Q.jpg

Currently using:

Bartender4
    eAlign
    Grid (must configure it properly)
    GridManaBars (not working properly)
    Masque (+Caith)
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    Recount (should give Skada a try?)
    Titan Panel

Still need a couple addons, like Tidy Plates + Threat Plates, Unit Frames (Shadowed? Pitbull?), tooltip that can be moved and compare equips, floating combat text (used to have Mik's Scrolling, but considering give xCT+ a try), minimap replacement (SexyMap?), buff frames (Satrina was abandoned, right?) etc. Well, there's still much to do. What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
    http://vranx.com/ has good recommendations. Raven is the new Satrina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Im trying to work out how to make WA copy a timer from DBM. Basicly, I want the "Next assembly line" timer (Siegecrafter) from DBM to be a WA icon with a countdown progress in the middle of my screen.

I tried to do some sort of modded verision of this, since it was the closest one I could find, but it didnt work: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...DBM-pull-timer
    You're better off looking at the DBM source and copying its behavior instead of copying the bar itself. For this particular instance, you can use this trigger:

Event>Chat Message>Boss Emote
    Duration: 40

Where "newWeapons" is a string you can find by opening up the appropriate localization file in Interface\Addons\DBM_SiegeOfOrgrimmar and searching the file for "newWeapons". When you add it to the trigger, don't include the quote marks.
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-12-10 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    You're better off looking at the DBM source and copying its behavior instead of copying the bar itself. For this particular instance, you can use this trigger:

Event>Chat Message>Boss Emote
    Duration: 40

Where "newWeapons" is a string you can find by opening up the appropriate localization file in Interface\Addons\DBM_SiegeOfOrgrimmar and searching the file for "newWeapons". When you add it to the trigger, don't include the quote marks.
    Thanks, I have made a new WA for this so I will try it out once we get to blackfuse tonight or on sunday!

EDIT:
    Im assuming you meant that I should copy the entire trigger part from DBM to add as a custom trigger, yes? It gave me a couple of errors in the function string, but I think I made that work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Thanks, I have made a new WA for this so I will try it out once we get to blackfuse tonight or on sunday!

EDIT:
    Im assuming you meant that I should copy the entire trigger part from DBM to add as a custom trigger, yes? It gave me a couple of errors in the function string, but I think I made that work.
    No, don't do that. No custom coding at all. This is what I meant: http://i.imgur.com/gusInxv.png

(Since I use the enUS client, I found the message text in localization.en.lua)

Deleted
    No, don't do that. No custom coding at all. This is what I meant: http://i.imgur.com/gusInxv.png

(Since I use the enUS client, I found the message text in localization.en.lua)
    Ah okay, makes it easier then, thanks alot!

I'm looking for an addon that will pop up with consumables and such things. I've seen one that when the person brought it up it came up in a circle shape with all the items but couldn't find out what it was. It doesn't have to be that specific one I would also like any other recommendations if they can perform the same task.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguix View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that will pop up with consumables and such things. I've seen one that when the person brought it up it came up in a circle shape with all the items but couldn't find out what it was. It doesn't have to be that specific one I would also like any other recommendations if they can perform the same task.
    Could possibly be OPie

Thanks pretty sure that is the one.

Deleted
    I can't seem to get a 1 pixel border on kgpanels any suggestions/tips? What border should I be using for it? currently trying with ishBorder but I have to change the size to 3 to even get it show up as a solid black line..

Is there an addon that shakes the screen when you crit? Would be pretty cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    I can't seem to get a 1 pixel border on kgpanels any suggestions/tips? What border should I be using for it? currently trying with ishBorder but I have to change the size to 3 to even get it show up as a solid black line..
    I use these settings for straight lines, and also you'll want the border color set to black instead of the default white to get the lines to look right from close up. (Setting the texture to Blizzard Tooltip and the border edge size to 4 instead will give you slightly rounded corners, if you want that.)

Another solution that works in some situations is to set the border texture to None and the background texture to Solid, and use the background as a border by setting it to be black with 0 opacity and one pixel bigger in each direction than the thing it's supposed to give a border to. I've done that to make a "border" for unit frames when PitBull's background has just refused to look right at a certain size and position, for example.
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2013-12-14 at 11:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what UI the Shadow Priest in this video is using?

Shadow Priest
    Last edited by Advent; 2013-12-16 at 08:46 AM.