Poll: Would you do it

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes, I can finally infiltrate all those secret feminist meetings and get in on the sexy pillow fights.

Um... I mean... Yes, I'd rather be a woman than be dead. That's what I meant.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

I'll pass on having to deal with periods.

10+ Year Old Account
    save my life and get 'easy mode' in future life? hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A question my gf came up with randomly. Say you were dieing. The doctor tells you about a pill that would save your life. There is just one catch, it has a really big and noticeable side effect. When you took the pill, while it would save your life, it would also change you to be the opposite gender of what you are. You would be 100% the opposite gender, complete with working reproductive organs. As such, you would also have your preference correlate to what you had before it. If you were a straight male, you would be a straight female, and the same is true the other way around. If you were attracted to the same gender before, you would be after as well.

Would you take the pill to save your life?
    there are a ton of people that would take that even if they weren't dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zantos (OP), did you just read "Changes" from the Smoke and Mirrors anthology?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't you just take the pill twice? The first time to save your life, the second time to change back?
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

Deleted
    I'm not even sure I wouldn't do it if I wasn't dying, so eh.

Yes.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A question my gf came up with randomly. Say you were dieing. The doctor tells you about a pill that would save your life. There is just one catch, it has a really big and noticeable side effect. When you took the pill, while it would save your life, it would also change you to be the opposite gender of what you are. You would be 100% the opposite gender, complete with working reproductive organs. As such, you would also have your preference correlate to what you had before it. If you were a straight male, you would be a straight female, and the same is true the other way around. If you were attracted to the same gender before, you would be after as well.

Would you take the pill to save your life?
    Ofcourse. I wouldn't mind being a gay woman either, no worries. While I wouldn't look forward to ovulation and other processes that women have to go through, it'd be better than dying.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would say yes regardless of my relationship status. On the other hand a pill however magical it could be to change your sex would essentially have to completely wipe your mind and make you no longer you if it were to reverse your sexual orientation. So basically the you that is you is going to die no matter what you choose.
    I don't like women because I am a guy, I like women because I like women.
    Last edited by Zenotetsuken; 2013-12-11 at 03:35 PM.

.....It's been fun being a man, ....to transform into the other side!

Seriously though, I mean, sure I'll miss being a guy but...LIFE or Gender? ..Pretty easy question, think I'll have to turn into a woman for this one.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Can we take the pill even if we weren't dying?

Deleted
    Hell yeah

Deleted
    No fuck that shit. I'd rather die that lose my tallywacker.

See no reason why not.

My life is far more important than whether I have a penis or not, sexual orientation might seem a tad odd but if that is changed its not like i would care at all by then now would it.
    If anything i believe with our lives we have 2 objectives, make it worth something and experience all we can, what an intriguing opportunity to experience things no male can ever experience, if i reached a point in my life i decided i already experienced everything a male is able to, i would take that pill even if it wasnt needed.

So much fear in this threat, its fun to read

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I hope you never decide to write a fictional novel.
    "Once upon a time this was absolutely pointless, I mean, why bother even thinking about it?

The End."
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Could probably be fun to see the world from a different perspective and it would be a lot easier to pick up hot lesbians at the bar.

Deleted
    I would take it.. better than dying I guess but I never wanted to be a man and I've always been relatively .. well, disgusted by what same sex couples are doing in their bedrooms so yeah. I would probably either die single or try to change it back with another pill, drugs.. surgeries.

I guess it would be much better if it would only be for a week, a month or even a year, and not permanent.

How is this even a question? Living as the opposed gender vs. not living at all?

Also, I wager there are many people who would take it even if they weren't dying. It would be a very remarkable pill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    How is this even a question?
    12 out of 168 say "no".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I would take it.. better than dying I guess but I never wanted to be a man and I've always been relatively .. well, disgusted by what same sex couples are doing in their bedrooms so yeah. I would probably either die single or try to change it back with another pill, drugs.. surgeries.

I guess it would be much better if it would only be for a week, a month or even a year, and not permanent.
    =(

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because some people are overly emotional and it impedes reasoning.

Yes. I might steal this for a signature.