Deleted

Resto shaman gear advice

Hey guys

I have been inactive for quite some time now, got back just playing LFRs. I'd love to get back to raiding tho.

I would like to have some advice on my gear and what to go for, like stat priority. I still haven't made my mind up about what to gem for.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mishone/simple

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I have another 528 shoulders but those have haste on them. and ive already reached the 25% raid cap.

PS: if any silvermoon EU guilds are recruiting, I also have a 516 geared resto druid. I know my gear is slightly out dated but ive been playing since the beta and got full tier 1-6 including sunwell experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mistrose View Post
    Hey guys

I have been inactive for quite some time now, got back just playing LFRs. I'd love to get back to raiding tho.

I would like to have some advice on my gear and what to go for, like stat priority. I still haven't made my mind up about what to gem for.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mishone/simple

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I have another 528 shoulders but those have haste on them. and ive already reached the 25% raid cap.

PS: if any silvermoon EU guilds are recruiting, I also have a 516 geared resto druid. I know my gear is slightly out dated but ive been playing since the beta and got full tier 1-6 including sunwell experience.

imo, drop to 3800 haste, put every thing into spirit and crit, go to 9100 haste once you get like +20-30 ilvls, and work on your legendary quest cus the cape is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Dra View Post
    imo, drop to 3800 haste, put every thing into spirit and crit, go to 9100 haste once you get like +20-30 ilvls, and work on your legendary quest cus the cape is amazing
    why would you skip 7613?

to the OP: change your gems and reforging to hit the 7613 haste breakpoint, then go spirit > crit > mastery. 4550 might be enough spirit for LFR, but nothing beyond that.