Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Seeing as you're searing all the things on immerseus, you might wanna take mindbender for that fight.
    For protectors you should DoT all the things and take infinite FDCL procs.
    For Norushen depending on your strategy you might be better off taking twist of fate, and halo won't hit much meaningfully, you might wanna go divine star and help a bit with the healing.
    For Sha of pride you won't be able to pull a SWI under 30%, you should also go FDCL for that one.
    For Galakras you're searing a lot, not bad if your team handles things but imo it's a priority fight where you should DoT all the things and single target priority targets. Also, try to sweetspot halo.
    Thanks a lot! I'll try all these things out

Deleted
    Item Level 553
    Expectations: I need help with my gearing / gemming / reforging to maybe pull more DPS.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Kuler/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...4qv/dashboard/

Any help at all with my gear/gems/reforge will be massively helpful. I feel that I could pull more DPS but I'm not sure where from. I just picked up normal tier chest piece, would this be an upgrade? Also have Flameslinger's Fiery Cowl and Bracers of Sonic Projection in my bags. I see a lot of Priests going for that 18,000 haste cap. Should I be doing this yet?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiur View Post
    I see a lot of Priests going for that 18,000 haste cap. Should I be doing this yet?
    No. Until you have amp trinket + garrosh's trinket + lots of haste on your gear, you shouldn't aim for the GCD cap.

DPx3 ftw!!! Nah, they're both valid options but I like DPx3, I find GCD a PITA for no perceivable improvement and less off-healing.

Deleted
    No. Until you have amp trinket + garrosh's trinket + lots of haste on your gear, you shouldn't aim for the GCD cap.

DPx3 ftw!!! Nah, they're both valid options but I like DPx3, I find GCD a PITA for no perceivable improvement and less off-healing.
    So what I'm doing is okay?

So what I'm doing is okay?
    You're a tad short of the haste breakpoint you're aiming for. Its 14873.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    You're a tad short of the haste breakpoint you're aiming for. Its 14873.
    Yup. Just change the artful gem on your chest for a reckless one and you're good.

Deleted
    It should be updated now, how does that look?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Kuler/simple

It should be updated now, how does that look?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Kuler/simple
    Yup, you're good. Now try to swap that UVLS.

Deleted
    Yup, you're good. Now try to swap that UVLS.
    Thank you! I've got dibs on the next amp trinket that drops

So i run 9 frames max on raid fights in 10m. Generally sit around 100-200 MS

Should I drop the 18215 haste break point and just go for the 14800 one? I heard the 18215 relyins a lot on getting like 1 last insanity off or something.

Im at 566 (could be 567 with a heroic belt i swap out from dropping the haste)

Im generally not bad at getting off the extra tick of insanity but yea, any help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    So i run 9 frames max on raid fights in 10m. Generally sit around 100-200 MS

Should I drop the 18215 haste break point and just go for the 14800 one? I heard the 18215 relyins a lot on getting like 1 last insanity off or something.

Im at 566 (could be 567 with a heroic belt i swap out from dropping the haste)

Im generally not bad at getting off the extra tick of insanity but yea, any help is greatly appreciated.
    18215 lets you cast your full MFIs without having to clip them when MB goes off CD because the times align. But overall I've found it more of a QoL improvement than an actual dps one. Try both and see which suits you better. I like DPx3 better because I like the extra crit for my t90 talents.

Flex Black Blood vs Heroic Lei Shen trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    Flex Black Blood vs Heroic Lei Shen trinket
    Heroic Lei-Shen should be worth more, However having the haste on black blood can give you a lot of flexibility in your gearing. Also the base rppm is considerably higher so it is slightly more reliable in a fight.

lei shen trinket is terrible now that we have better options than 2t15, and also lost lots of rppm cheese due to the lmg uptime nerf. flex black blood is significantly better, especially if you have pboi (of any ilvl) and 2t16 (lots of secondaries on the bboy). if our mastery procs snapshotted the uvls proc, then maybe it would be worthwhile, but it doesn't so it's not.

if your best armor includes 2t15, then uvls could be worthwhile until you replace your tier.

Deleted
    Item Level 549
    Armory Link: http: // eu .battle. net / wow / en / character / aggra-portugues / Cryoz / advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http: // www . worldoflogs . com / reports / 0hkhuhbu4ytnqif2 /

Expecting some help if i am underperforming and how can i improve my dps on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting this on behalf of a fellow raider who feels his position in the group might be in jeopardy due to his low dmg. I cannot provide WoL parses unfortunately. But I have watched him beating a dummy for a little while and seems he has the rotation under control and understands the statprios and gems/reforges accordingly. His DoTs are refreshed in a timely manner, casts DP right on cue and MB on cooldown while following the cast priority. Furthermore he says that he can see an increase of 80k dps when his Fiend is at work and a drop of 80k when it's gone again.

This is single target patchwerk style btw. He is pulling roughly 140k dps on every single target fight when expectations are 200k-250k. He has the 30% Haste cap (includes the 5% Goblin racial). No legendary cloak though.

Item Level: 547
    Expectations: 200k-250k dps on patchwerk style fights with minimal to no movement.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4st/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: cannot provide, but will record the very next raid that he attends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Posting this on behalf of a fellow raider who feels his position in the group might be in jeopardy due to his low dmg. I cannot provide WoL parses unfortunately. But I have watched him beating a dummy for a little while and seems he has the rotation under control and understands the statprios and gems/reforges accordingly. His DoTs are refreshed in a timely manner, casts DP right on cue and MB on cooldown while following the cast priority. Furthermore he says that he can see an increase of 80k dps when his Fiend is at work and a drop of 80k when it's gone again.

This is single target patchwerk style btw. He is pulling roughly 140k dps on every single target fight when expectations are 200k-250k. He has the 30% Haste cap (includes the 5% Goblin racial). No legendary cloak though.

Item Level: 547
    Expectations: 200k-250k dps on patchwerk style fights with minimal to no movement.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4st/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: cannot provide, but will record the very next raid that he attends.
    Get to hit cap. Get to 14305 haste.

Deleted
    In my opinion Spriests ain't doing too good dps wise at the moment.

This is specially true in patchwerk stylish fights. I ran simcraft a lot and compared my 556 frost mage "without" legendary cloak to 565+ spriests "with" legendary cloak, and the spriests won the fight with only roughly 10k dps more, being around 270k where my frost mage was around 260k. The amount should be a lot higher for the advantage of the priests. I play spriest, been playing it for years and i'd love to see them fixed. I understand that they can do lot of off healing and are generally helpful class in their own right, but the dps aspect on it's own is not nearly as high as it should be. Ofc this depends a lot on the fight, but i'm referring to patchwerk, no multi dotting or mind searing, and mages can multidot in too, not to mention warlocks.

I hope to see fix still in this expansion because we're talking about tens of k's of difference in dps compared to other classes. Make VT tick more damage and like only can be cast on couple targets max or so. Like living bomb, 3 targets max. So raid leaders, in most cases, you will see your spriest fall behind a lot compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Divyx View Post
    I hope to see fix still in this expansion because we're talking about tens of k's of difference in dps compared to other classes.
    Nope, it's not gonna happen. As Yva has correctly pointed out, we're pretty much at the dev team's target, which is clearly "worse than warlock, worse than mage". And Celestalon does have a point: we're not godawful across the board, we're just cripplingly bad at single target with high movement, which just happens to suck for H progression, but not for normal or less.

Hey there, having some trouble with one of my shadow priests. We're just getting started on heroic progression and thought you guys might be able to give him a few pointers. A fight I thought he should be rocking on was Heroic Protectors, but he's bottom of our meters.

Here is last nights attempts ( on both sites ). Most of which culminated in too many people not moving out of brew/spinkick/poison fast enough and us wiping quickly. Our best attempt was our last attempt.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tzm61vys9p7sagrw/
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kC21L4WbMVrgXJRq

From that last attempt I did a query on his first 10seconds of spells cast which might help as he's only bursting to 500k dps or so on his opening ( during lust ) with skullbanner/stormlash/etc

[21:58:46.038] Boscom begins to cast Mind Blast
    [21:58:46.862] Boscom casts Mind Blast on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:47.366] Boscom casts Shadow Word: Pain on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:48.800] Boscom begins to cast Vampiric Touch
    [21:58:49.398] Boscom casts Vampiric Touch on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:50.100] Boscom casts Shadowfiend on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:51.800] Boscom casts Halo
    [21:58:54.156] Boscom casts Mind Flay on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:56.246] Boscom begins to cast Mind Blast
    [21:58:56.996] Boscom casts Mind Blast on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:58:57.809] Boscom casts Mind Flay on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:59:01.909] Boscom casts Shadow Word: Pain on Sun Tenderheart
    [21:59:03.485] Boscom begins to cast Vampiric Touch
    [21:59:04.280] Boscom casts Vampiric Touch on Sun Tenderheart
    [21:59:04.826] Boscom casts Vampiric Embrace
    [21:59:06.776] Boscom casts Mind Flay on Sun Tenderheart
    [21:59:11.082] Boscom begins to cast Mind Blast
    [21:59:11.960] Boscom casts Mind Blast on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:59:12.376] Boscom casts Shadow Word: Pain on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:59:14.181] Boscom casts Devouring Plague on Rook Stonetoe
    [21:59:15.670] Boscom casts Mind Flay (Insanity) on Rook Stonetoe
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.