Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    First time round, as an attempt to flirt... Fair enough (not the nicest or best way, but alright!) But after being told to leave, that's pushing it too far!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    What hetero guy would mind getting slapped on the butt by a hot girl unless his girlfriend/wife is nearby?
    What heterosexual guy would respond well to a woman they consider ugly, a homosexual male or a perverted old man doing it to them?
    That's ignoring the fact that some people like their personal space and don't want some random person touching them regardless of how 'hot' they are.

What kind of fucked up, sexually repressive society do we live in when a girl patting a dude on the butt is considered sexual assault? Not a society I want any part of.
    It's not sexual assault it is more minor but that doesn't make it good.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgela View Post
    Your dick must really hate you man. Seriously WTF lol.
    *Shrugs* Oh well.

LMAO...I'm not even gonna bother debating this with you guys. I think you have an irrational fear of women. My post was intended as more tongue in cheek but you people just went off the rails.

LMAO...I'm not even gonna bother debating this with you guys. I think you have an irrational fear of women. My post was intended as more tongue in cheek but you people just went off the rails.
    Cheers. Have fun in other threads, "bro."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt wan a random man slapping my ass, so why would it be ok to do it to a random guy, other than some kind of stereotypical machoism that's really not sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I wouldnt wan a random man slapping my ass, so why would it be ok to do it to a random guy, other than some kind of stereotypical machoism that's really not sexy.
    Budong has to look tough on MMO-C, if he doesn't how will he feel good about himself?

Deleted
    I think you have an irrational fear of women.
    Or they just don't like random people touching their arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Budong has to look tough on MMO-C, if he doesn't how will he feel good about himself?

I think I hit a little too close to home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Wouldn't do it no matter how hot the woman is. Just weird, that and you never know if the BF is a super jealous macho man from the movies!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Or they just don't like random people touching their arse.
    Substitute random good looking women and it's closer to what I actually said in a post before that. Making broad generalizations concerning specific topics isn't good mmkay?

I do find it weird that a hetero guy would actually be offended by a WOMAN patting his butt. Note I didn't say random/male/sub species animal. Woman. One conclusion could possibly be irrational fear of women brought on by an overbearing mother. It is how psychopaths are made after all

1) Technically no, it's not okay.
    2) Vast majority of men are fine with friendly flirting/ass slapping, if not totally flattered by it.
    3) These are young girls, they do things like this sometimes.
    4) This guy's outburst is a bit weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    i really dont mind women slapping my ass
    I prefer a whip myself.

But if the roles would be reversed, there's an extremely high % chance that most would've agreed with the girl.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Substitute random good looking women and it's closer to what I actually said in a post before that. Making broad generalizations concerning specific topics isn't good mmkay?

I do find it weird that a hetero guy would actually be offended by a WOMAN patting his butt. Note I didn't say random/male/sub species animal. Woman. One conclusion could possibly be irrational fear of women brought on by an overbearing mother. It is how psychopaths are made after all
    Like, is it possible for you at all, to understand that some people don't like having their space invaded, or really aren't open to any sort of social interaction at X time, for a myriad of reasons? None of which need to be justified to someone like you?

Speak for yourself and stop fucking generalizing an entire sex of people. Am I programmed to just lose my mind or something just because a woman gives me a little attention? Are men THAT starved for attention from a woman, that they literally just lose themselves and drop their pants just because a woman touched their butt? How bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Like, is it possible for you at all, to understand that some people don't like having their space invaded, or really aren't open to any sort of social interaction at X time, for a myriad of reasons? None of which need to be justified to someone like you?

Speak for yourself and stop fucking generalizing an entire sex of people. Am I programmed to just lose my mind or something just because a woman gives me a little attention? Are men THAT starved for attention from a woman, that they literally just lose themselves and drop their pants just because a woman touched their butt? How bizarre.
    I think the proper interpretation is, in the case of a woman doing it to a man it's flattering and very hard to see as intimidating. Roles reversed, not necessarily. This is simply because on average men are more physically powerful and more aggressive in terms of temperament.

Just the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have to deal with girls slapping my ass on a daily basis. i gave up
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    If a girl touches my ass and she's decent looking, she better expect it back. If she's not good looking, I'd wonder why the fuck she even bothered.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's what the modern world calls gender equality. It's fine for a girl to do that, but not for a guy. That would be sexual harassment.
    and its not sexual harassment for a girl to do it to a man ? ofc it is, but just like racism to white people, any law enforcers would just laugh.

Fucking disgraceful.

Wait what, guys care about that?

Quote Originally Posted by trabajador5000 View Post
    Wait what, guys care about that?
    There are some of us in committed relationships that certainly wouldn't appreciate having our personal space invaded in such a trashy fashion, yes.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-12-13 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

If he's wearing a t shirt that says, "I really want to be slapped on the ass by strangers, no really; I really do. Really really."