10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard, hire this guy for fucks sake!
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you made me sad because I want those all so badly and they're likely never gonna happen.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

While they do look quite good, I think Blizz should just limit themselves to the sub races that don't require new models, only texture changes. I can really only think of a few races that would actually get something.

Human - None
    Dwarf - Dark Iron/Wildhammer
    Night Elf - None
    Gnome - None
    Draenei - None
    Worgen - None

Orc - Mag'har/Dragonmaw (maybe. They probably sided with Zaela and Garrosh)
    Undead - None
    Troll - Forest Troll
    Tauren - Grimtotem
    Blood Elf - None, as high elves are alliance oriented
    Goblin - None

Panda - None

Quote Originally Posted by me8998 View Post
    While they do look quite good, I think Blizz should just limit themselves to the sub races that don't require new models, only texture changes. I can really only think of a few races that would actually get something.
    The Mok'Nathal ones in the op are solid, and are generally pretty sound from a lore standpoint.

10+ Year Old Account

Human - None
    Night Elf - None
    Gnome - None
    Draenei - None
    Worgen - None

Undead - None
    Troll - Forest Troll
    Tauren - Grimtotem
    Goblin - None

Panda - None
    Highborne night elves could use different skin tones, markings/tattoos, and voice clips (a bit more haughty or humbled but calling back to their glory days). Leper Gnomes could be playable with the excuse of some of the lepers being captured and treated enough that their sanity is restored, although they remain irradiated. Worgen could have a night elf subrace; it was a major plot arc in the Gilneas comic miniseries. Humans could be given high elves by copying the blood elf model and recoloring their selectable skin tones, hair colors, and eyes.

Mag'har/Dragonmaw could be excusable as members of those subraces who joined the rebellion. Mag'har could also be further justified as Frostwolves from the Alternate Draenor who join the Horde in our timeline, crossing the Dark Portal. Undead could have skeletal models a la the Northrend skeletons, who already have multiple equipment slots and can be mildly customized. Goblins could get gilblins; unlikely but it'd be pretty hiliarious.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

15+ Year Old Account
    Leper Gnomes look pretty sweet.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Human - None
    Night Elf - None
    Gnome - None
    Draenei - None
    Worgen - None

Undead - None
    Troll - Forest Troll
    Tauren - Grimtotem
    Goblin - None

Panda - None
    Human - Half Elf
    Dwarf - Dark Iron
    Night Elf - Highbourne
    Gnome - Mechagnome
    Draenei - Broken
    Worgen - Feral Worgen

Troll - Forest Troll
    Orc - Mag'har
    Tauren - Taunka
    Undead - Abomination (not like the current - more human shaped)
    Blood Elf - Undead Elf
    Goblin - Gilgoblin

Pandaren - Furbolg

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Human - Half Elf
    Dwarf - Dark Iron
    Night Elf - Highbourne
    Gnome - Mechagnome
    Draenei - Broken
    Worgen - Feral Worgen

Troll - Forest Troll
    Orc - Mag'har
    Tauren - Taunka
    Blood Elf - Undead Elf
    Goblin - Gilgoblin

Pandaren - Furbolg
    Most of those would require new models, making it 100% not worth it. We're only just now getting updated character models for the races we actually have.

Sub-race models are probably not going to happen. Sub-race skins however are more likely and I think better. I would be a Dark Iron Dwarf in a heartbeat. Or a Grimtotem.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Human - Half Elf
    Dwarf - Dark Iron
    Night Elf - Highbourne
    Gnome - Mechagnome
    Draenei - Broken
    Worgen - Feral Worgen

Troll - Forest Troll
    Orc - Mag'har
    Tauren - Taunka
    Blood Elf - Undead Elf
    Goblin - Gilgoblin

Pandaren - Furbolg
    While additional character customization options are always amazing, completely new models would be too much work to ask of Blizzard, even if they used the same skeletons and animations. (Most) of the Mockups I've done here are purely skin edits, minus the spikes on the Fel Orc and Mechagnome, and could easily be accomplished in game, lore permitting.
    You just lost The Game

Highbourne looks exactly the same as average NE in lore. They could not be sub race. If you wanna play Highbourne then just play NE mage.

2 thumbs up,
    me really really like!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done, OP :-) I think subraces definitely need to be something Blizzard looks to add at some point. Would add sooooooo much more variety in player characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Any chance of getting an undead skin on the various races? forsaken dwarf would be sweet (though lorewise not likely at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Highbourne looks exactly the same as average NE in lore. They could not be sub race. If you wanna play Highbourne then just play NE mage.
    I always imagined Highborne to identical to Night Elves physically, but magically altered because of Arcane use. It is pointed out in the WoWPedia page for Highborne that Night Elves that channel arcane energies suffer from physical changes like skin and eye colour changes, and though physical attributes don't change it might be cool to have Highborne specific magic skins.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    bravo op, bravo.
    Your mock ups would get me to re roll an frostborn Female drawf

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I always imagined Highborne to identical to Night Elves physically, but magically altered because of Arcane use. It is pointed out in the WoWPedia page for Highborne that Night Elves that channel arcane energies suffer from physical changes like skin and eye colour changes, and though physical attributes don't change it might be cool to have Highborne specific magic skins.
    arent highborne suppose to be slightly paler in the color tint? like pale blue and pale purple.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    arent highborne suppose to be slightly paler in the color tint? like pale blue and pale purple.
    No, they were the same as NE. It is High Elf who have pale skin. HB was just a social ranking within NE society.

HIghborne are usually depicted with white skin and silver hair, in the days of Queen Azshara this was a sign of high social standing, after the rise of druidism, it blended into the population and is no longer a sign of your social caste. Something that would be cool would be like glowing magical runes or something like when you used magic too much in Fable. Or purple or blue glowing eyes.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Looks great, so unlikely it will ever happen.