Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Islamaphobia is a silly term and for obvious reasons.
    You mean because it's a hybrid word composed of roots from two different languages?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

- - - Updated - - -

I see more rightists being for religion, either because they're religious or because the religion in question is a part of the country's traditions.[/QUOTE]

Thats your right to have your own opinion and stance on that matter, lucky enough it doesn't have to stand for the truth. Your country might even be (and probably is) different than mine and so your experiences/informations may differ, but Poland for sure is strongly connected with religion (be it tradition, history and still most of poles are religious but as in most countries - it fades) and vast majority of people called "far right" have nothing in common (or veeery little) in common with something that the same medias descibe as "right", then again minor (sometimes not even that "minor" really) simmilarities are often common across various groups of "left" and "right", bah biggest "right-wing" party is all for "social justice" and so on- but for me leftie is leftie no matter beliving or not, so i don't even coun't them as "right" at all.

What are people supposed to do when they see something destroying their country and their culture?. Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.

Deleted
    What are people supposed to do when they see something destroying their country and their culture?. Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    They're not destroying the culture, in Sweden's case it's a mix of Stockholmian centralism and lack of cultural funding.

And no, anti-racism protests are not racists towards whites. There's a large line between anti-racism and... well, racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean because it's a hybrid word composed of roots from two different languages?
    no, because most people don't fear islam, they fear muslims
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXWjVjdX-o
    now they are relatively quite nonetheless, but what could happen when they sense that thay CAN at some point (there is a vide trend of native europeans having less and less childs, while immigrants breed like a rabbits) take over whole country? Will there be someone to stand on their way? Will we send a gay army and effeminate boys to fight them? Does anyone really thinks that "atheist" europeans fearing for their lives as "there is no afterlife" will stand a chance army made of fearless warrior able to die at any time imam tells them to do it for their faith and salvation? Can we coun't on their mercy and goodwill if anything, or will they simply purge "us" to make more space for themselves?

Is it okay that european tax payers have to work in order to give a good life to the immigrants, allowing them to not work and focus just on making kids and "living their life"?

These are the questions that europeans today ask themselves, and this IS in their RIGHT to do!

So then by your logic and the logic of every window-licker who thinks they're being clever by saying this same stupid slogan, if anti-racism is anti-white, then "white = racist". Wow! Talk about self loathing.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-17 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    These are the questions that europeans today ask themselves, and this IS in their RIGHT to do!
    It's our right to do so indeed, doesn't mean that what a lot of people think about muslims is completely unfounded gibberish.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are people supposed to do when they see something destroying their country and their culture?.
    The existence of people with different traditions is not "destroying your country/culture".

Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    No. They aren't. You're being ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    no, because most people don't fear islam, they fear muslims
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXWjVjdX-o
    now they are relatively quite nonetheless, but what could happen when they sense that thay CAN at some point (there is a vide trend of native europeans having less and less childs, while immigrants breed like a rabbits) take over whole country? Will there be someone to stand on their way? Will we send a gay army and effeminate boys to fight them? Does anyone really thinks that "atheist" europeans fearing for their lives as "there is no afterlife" will stand a chance army made of fearless warrior able to die at any time imam tells them to do it for their faith and salvation? Can we coun't on their mercy and goodwill if anything, or will they simply purge "us" to make more space for themselves?

Is it okay that european tax payers have to work in order to give a good life to the immigrants, allowing them to not work and focus just on making kids and "living their life"?

Oh that's handy I was looking for a definition of Islamophobia but you've gone and made a perfect example of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to read this post more than three times to figure out that you aren't engaging in reductio ad absurdum, and actually mean this.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    So then by your logic and the logic of every window-licker who thinks they're being clever by saying this same stupid slogan, if anti-racism is anti-white, then "white = racist". Wow! Talk about self loathing.

Yes anytime the word racist is used, it is used against whites.

LOL! What sort of over-dramatic, whiny, defeatist, crap (which can be refuted by posts in this very forum) is this?

Deleted
    It really isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    LOL! What sort of over-dramatic, whiny, defeatist, crap (which can be refuted by posts in this very forum) is this?

Its understanding of the word and the political motivation behind it. Self defeating?, whiny?, no. The jig is up.

Its understanding of the word and the political motivation behind it. Self defeating?, whiny?, no. The jig is up.
    The only "jig" that is up, is with this hilariously hyperbolic, Chicken Little-esque, "White Genocide", nonsense that has been trying to stay alive as of late.

Attention white people who have gotten their nose out of joint about ethnic minorities and run around acting as if they're oppressed and hard done-by:

Shut the hell up and stop embarrassing us.

Sincerely,
    White people.

[QUOTE=Mormolyce;24304917]Oh that's handy I was looking for a definition of Islamophobia but you've gone and made a perfect example of it.
    Its better to think about such thing when its time for it, than regret it later on that at some point nothing else can be done.

We don't actually have any evidence that the right-wing radicals started the fight. Sweden has long been tolerant of violent left-wing extremists who have terrorized even the mainstream with little consequence and it would not be at all surprising if the left-wing extremists were the instigators in this case. Sweden is a case study of how extremism breeds extremism and they're now paying the price of letting the extreme left dominate the rest of society on all issues related to immigration and multiculturalism.

Notice how those nearby countries where immigration has been much less of a taboo subject and the debate has been much more open do not have this neo-nazi problem at all. There are simply no fights like this at all in Finland and there likely never will be. Swedes keep complaining about "racism" in Finnish politics since our policy on immigration has been somewhat closer to the popular will, yet Sweden has the most active neo-Nazi scene in Europe. Trying to force extreme levels of immigration on a population that doesn't really want it ends up creating extreme reactions, who could have guessed?

Sweden is starting to resemble Weimar Germany with its street fighting between the far left and the far right. I really would not be surprised if Sweden just flips one day and just swaps from the crazy multiculti champion to crazy fascism. The average Swede doesn't of course want either of those but with the repressive atmosphere in the country they're only given extreme choices. So far they've tolerated extreme multiculturalism but they might equally well tolerate the other extreme.
    Last edited by jaakkeli; 2013-12-17 at 04:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    We don't actually have any evidence that the right-wing radicals started the fight. Sweden has long been tolerant of violent left-wing extremists who have terrorized even the mainstream with little consequence and it would not be at all surprising if the left-wing extremists were the instigators in this case. Sweden is a case study of how extremism breeds extremism and they're now paying the price of letting the extreme left dominate the rest of society on all issues related to immigration and multiculturalism.

Notice how those nearby countries where immigration has been much less of a taboo subject and the debate has been much more open do not have this neo-nazi problem at all. There are simply no fights like this at all in Finland and there likely never will be. Swedes keep complaining about "racism" in Finnish politics since our policy on immigration has been somewhat closer to the popular will, yet Sweden has the most active neo-Nazi scene in Europe. Trying to force extreme levels of immigration on a population that doesn't really want it ends up creating extreme reactions, who could have guessed?

Sweden is starting to resemble Weimar Germany with its street fighting between the far left and the far right.
    We're not being oppressed, most of us either are happy with how it is (integration could be better though...) or we just flat-out don't care. You're making this issue way bigger than it really is.

Also, no, Sweden doesn't have the most active neo-nazi scene in Europe, I have no idea where you got that nonsense from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is a question with no semantic meaning.

It isn't the nation fighting this fight. Nor is that nation in any way becoming a minority in itself. It's a ridiculous statement.

What you seem to be trying to say is "do white people have a right to fight against minorities?" And the answer to that is easy. No, because that's racist.

They aren't "random strangers". They're legal immigrants, immigrants who've attained citizenship, and immigrants who've claimed refugee status, all of which are ways your nation invites them in.

So it's like you're at a friend's party, and you see all these Muslims and brown people showing up, with invites, and you think he shouldn't let them in because they're not "us". Which, again, is blatantly racist.

You're saying that white people in white countries don't have the right to fight against increased immigration (which in turn produces varios growing "minorities"). The reason for that is because that would be racist. Thank you for a proper answer, now I can also reply properly. I'm gonna write a story in order to illustrate my point as best as I can.

*Action!*

On one side we have a country with rich history, culture and economy that was crafted by many generations of white people. They sure went through some rough times, but nowadays life is good. Everyone is happy.

But then! People from countries far away, countries that also have their history, culture and economy, see how great life in that white country is. Their own country kinda sucks, there are wars, famine, diseases, all kinds of nasty stuff. Who'd want to live like that? No one. If I was born in, say, Zimbabwe, my personal mission would be to get the hell out of there.

So on individual level those people can't be blamed. They just want a better life for themselves and their children. And really, what's the harm of having one zimbabwean familly living in, using Norway again, Oslo? It's pretty cool to have some different people around, we can learn a lot from each other and live happily together. Actually, why not bring their entire tribe, Oslo is a big city, large enough for all of them!

Until now everything is fine. Norway stays Norway, and random zimbabwean tribe doesn't have to suffer the horrors of, well, what living in Zimbabwe is for a majority of people.

However, it doesn't stop there! More and more Zimbabweans are coming to Norway, and soon people from other african countries as well! They all want the awsome life Norway provides. Sure they don't really know or care about Norwegian language, social norms and climate indeed, but they come anyway. They keep pouring in, have lots and lots of children and live a happily.

Meanwhile, actual Norwegians are still mostly having just one or two children, if at all. Because they are good people that want to help those less fortunate, they accept every African in need of help and give them everything from their best schooling to advanced healthcare. Africans thrive! Soon they start to publish newspapers in their native languages, have their own radio and TV shows and eventually their political representatives. Because why not, they are citizens at this point, a part of a norwegian nation.

Years pass. Generations change. Africans keep having lots of healthy, happy children, poor people from Africa keep arriving to Norway in pursuit of a better life. Now it's even easier for them, since Oslo has parts fully inhibited by Zimbabweans and other african nations - they don't even have to learn Norwegian any more! At the same time, the population of Norwegians is decreasing and eventually 70% of Oslo population is black and proudly african.

Even more time passes. White Norwegians are now a true minority in Norway. Sure there are some nasty racists who aren't happy about it, but they are quickly shut down. World war two is long over, you Hitler lover!

The number of whites decreases further and they slowly face extinction. Norwegian culture is now mostly present in books, audio clips and movies. It's fascinating, so fascinating that it's being practiced every once in a while. What cool and strange people, those Norwegians! Too bad there's not a lot of them left, but oh well - what negro doesn't enjoy a fine piece of snow white norwegian girl?

*slutten*
    (it means "the end" in Norwegian, no naughty thoughts please)

You are saying that you are fine with white people and white culture disappearing to become just a part of history.

You are saying that other white people don't have a right to fight against the destruction of their race, identity and future.

You, sir, are basically promoting a genocide. A slow, gradual genocide of the white race.

Who's the racist now?

Listen, I don't think you're a bad person, and clearly I don't think you're stupid. I'd just like you to see my view on the matter, a view based on facts and objectivity, instead of on what the media tells you and what society threatens you with in case you dare to disagree with "mainstream" opinion.

I put "mainstream" in quotation marks because views you present here aren't mainstream at all. A lot of people realise the grim future white race faces if nothing is done about it, they are just afraid to speak out in public - replies in this topic alone are a good example of why that is, and it gets much, much worse. Worse in a sense that people are losing their jobs just because they point out official statistics on, for example, black on white rape in US.

The efforts to reduce the conversation about race to obscurity are enormous, and I'd like to thank to mods to allow it in this enviorment.

It is, however, a ticking time bomb. If there's repression on one side, it's more likely that some people will lash out violently or even commit such horrible acts as Anders Behring Breivik has. Everyone loses when this happens.

If you ask me what's my solution to described problems - I don't know. But for sure reducing immigration or perhaps banning it all together would be a good step. Personally I'm cautios when it comes to actually deporting people, since that brings up a lot of issues and I'm not sure how it could be done. But the thing is, if other races think they can mess with whites in their own homelands, then, well, they really should look back in - history.

P.S.: If you whish to reply to this post, please use logical arguments and don't resort to name calling. As a great man once said: "When you're reduced to name calling that's the most graceless way of admitting you've lost the argument.".

P.P.S.: There are other ways of helping less developed nations than simply letting their population into your country. Just like you wouldn't share a bed with a homeless guy, but you might give him some money or perhaps support programs that try to get those people back to work/school/rehab.
    Last edited by mmoc7c7d3fafd3; 2013-12-17 at 04:58 AM.

Interbreeding is "white genocide". I've heard it all now.