Deleted

Help me understand the Legion - with ref to WoD I suppose

People are talking about killing alternate timeless legion members such as KJ, but I was under the impression that demons like that are 'timeless' in that they exist everywhere, like old gods and such. I mean, The legion are smart, if there were multiple versions of themselves, wouldnt they just traverse these dark portals, team up with each other, then proceed to destroy each respective universe.

It sounds crazy reading it... arg. Help me out here. Same thing with Sargeras, is there another Sargeras in WoD somewhere?

15+ Year Old Account
    They exist on other planes of dimensions, but I'm not so sure they exist outside of time itself.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    They exist on other planes of dimensions, but I'm not so sure they exist outside of time itself.
    I see, but I still struggle to grasp this whole thing really.

Is there a lore buff who could wade in?

Deleted
    I wanted to bump this because I think it raises relevant points that I still dont understand.

Anyone care to join in and help me out here?

Is there such thing as multiple legions, if so, will they join forces? or are they timeless and have just one legion (one legion reads strangely)

IM sure metzen or whoever is in charge of lore will come up with some rediculus reason as to why sargeras cannot create multiple versions of himself..
    thou by the logic of us traveling to an alternate timeline.. it stands to reason that being more powerful then us could do it aswell.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    I wanted to bump this because I think it raises relevant points that I still dont understand.

Anyone care to join in and help me out here?

Is there such thing as multiple legions, if so, will they join forces? or are they timeless and have just one legion (one legion reads strangely)
    Garrosh altering the course of the history by stopping the orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth created an alternate universe. This is a new universe where the orcs never drank the blood, Alternate Azeroth hasn't connected up to Draenor, and the Alternate Legion will eventually decimate a non-united Azeroth since civil war will break out between the humans, and other races will not come together.

But yes, now there is a second Burning Legion. Whether they will appear during WoD is anyone's guess.
    The main Burning Legion is a vast, galactic army comprised of thousands of races to help Sargeras destroy planets and wipe out life.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Only three things in WoW are outside of time, and thus only one exists in every reality, Old Gods, Titans and pre-4.3 Nozdormu.

The reason they BL doesn't exploit these timeline duplicates? Reasons we haven't yet ben told. Maybe, as in Futurama, anything that isn't 'Timeless' will eventually be destroyed if brought into a separate timeline, and whatever Kairoz finds on Timeless Isle allows Garrosh and the Orcs to ignore this. Maybe Sargeras lost the ability to traverse timelines (maybe A man is the only Titan who can?), and the BL hasn't exploited this because they couldn't, until now.

Either way we will find out and it will tie into the next expansion.