hale is in just about every video game

shes also lightning in final fantasy 13
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    shes also lightning in final fantasy 13
    Thats Ali Hillis - Liara.

I am very dissapointed in you right now.

ah right sorry i thought we were talkin about liara.... my finals are messing with my brain... but regarding jennifer hale she always sounds the same to me in the games she voices over though...

Deleted
    Well she IS a bad voice actor.

Her voice have no soul to boot.

Speaking of Lightning...
    FF Lightning Returns (XIII-III for anyone that can still keep up with the numbers, which Square Enix doesnt seem to) is coming soon in feb and i want to hear Lightning/Ali Hillis cry.
    Theres something soothing about hearing her break down.

Bonuspoints for them for killing off a useless main character. X did the same, but it ran with even more useless pricks in X-2.
    Hopefully XIII-III will have a party of Lightning, Snow and Fang.
    Fuck Hope.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-12-16 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I was shocked to find out too. Leah does sound like Hale if you listen for it, but she does use a different voice than she uses for Shepard or FemTrooper.
    I like her voice in SWKOTOR the best.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    but regarding jennifer hale she always sounds the same to me in the games she voices over though...
    I find her sound completely different as Bastila in KotoR. But, well, she was much younger back then, and the character is very different from Shepard and SWTOR Trooper. Also, I've just found out that she also voiced female Jaden (protagonist) in Jedi Academy - I swear she was different back then!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Bonuspoints for them for killing off a useless main character. X did the same, but it ran with even more useless pricks in X-2.
    Hopefully XIII-III will have a party of Lightning, Snow and Fang.
    Fuck Hope.
    at most from what i have seen you will fight along with fang at least once, hope is still there and snow is kinda the bad guy

Deleted
    Young Hope can die in a fire.

out of all the gang i only enjoy snow and sazh, (lightning to a degree aswell as fang)

Deleted
    Since we are offtopic, let me just squeeze this in before the mods arrive - ESO will be the MMO of the century.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we are offtopic, let me just squeeze this in before the mods arrive - ESO will be the MMO of the century.
    Wont believe that until at least 6 months past official launch, seen more than a few mmo games claim they will be the best game ever and then fail.

2-3 months post-launch, then F2P will happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Wont believe that until at least 6 months past official launch, seen more than a few mmo games claim they will be the best game ever and then fail.
    None of those had my support.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were able to play with my same group of friends that I raid with. In another game, then I would play there. But as it stands, we all currently love the structure WoW has. With the merging realms but not really merging realms thing they are doing. We run into more people all the time. It'll be hard pressed for ESO to keep people playing, bringing them in to play the game for a few months is easy. Getting them to stay is another thing.

It's the same issue for multiplayer on consoles. Only the large games are played all the time on PSN or Live. I have ME3 for Xbox, but there is basically nobody playing the MP portion. But at least for PC, there is a community that keeps in touch together and plays online. I find that with PC, it is easier for a group of people who play a certain game to keep in touch and organize events. Which is why they keep their MP going for so long.

TLDR version: The issue is not the initial months, it is the longevity of the game that will be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    MMOs never fail, the "posers" who didn't "get" the game just leave the True Fans to enjoy themselves.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    With the merging realms but not really merging realms thing they are doing. We run into more people all the time.
    What if i told you that ESO will only have one server, a megaserver?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if i told you that ESO will only have one server, a megaserver?
    Coming from someone with server backend administration experience i just scratch my head at that plan, i do not understand how that is going to work at all, i do not think a megaserver will work flawlessly or be painless.

That is assuming its not several game servers hidden beneath a merging system like the one WoW is using with phasing, thus only being a megaserver in name only and not in actual technology.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-12-19 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    Go work for them.
    Its the fastest way to find out.
    Their NDA is a gigantic pain in the ass like the horrors of insectvillages in australia.