New PVP Shaman Questions

Hey Guys,

Just dinged 90 last night on my shaman. Playing pvp for the most part (so the BG grind begins ). I want to main Elemental and off spec resto. Looking at the gear, do i just buy all my off pieces (neck,wrist,cloak,waist,ring,feet) "meditation pieces"? Then go 5of5 elemental or get just enough to grab 2050 spirit then start getting haste/mastery ele off pieces? thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LeHammer View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just dinged 90 last night on my shaman. Playing pvp for the most part (so the BG grind begins ). I want to main Elemental and off spec resto. Looking at the gear, do i just buy all my off pieces (neck,wrist,cloak,waist,ring,feet) "meditation pieces"? Then go 5of5 elemental or get just enough to grab 2050 spirit then start getting haste/mastery ele off pieces? thanks for the help guys.
    You could do that and be fine, but if you want to play resto as an of spec I suggest getting both sets because the elemental bonuses have no benefit to resto at all. Meaning if u plan on doing arenas, or rbg's then you will definitely need both sets.

However if you just plan on doing randoms then there is no need for you to go through the trouble of getting both

I plan on doing alot of arena play. BG are just to start to get a base set going (498 ilvl) I know i have to get my 5 piece set on both but as far as the off pieces. Mix n match or have a set for resto and ele both?

Quote Originally Posted by LeHammer View Post
    I plan on doing alot of arena play. BG are just to start to get a base set going (498 ilvl) I know i have to get my 5 piece set on both but as far as the off pieces. Mix n match or have a set for resto and ele both?
    Oh I see well you could go for the haste mastery pieces, and just gem and reforge for the spirit you want