Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    TLDR: The Censer is awesome for people acting like dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    TLDR: The Censer is awesome for people acting like dicks.
    You sound like you got killed by someone with a Censer.

Deleted
    I don't even want to count how many I've been killed because of blood coins. Worst...thing..ever by blizz!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Then you have the other side of the spectrum. The idiot wanna be pvpers that can't even bring down 1 lowly 540 ilvl resto druid. I got stun locked 3 times and still didn't die. After about the 3rd gank attempt they started to flee cause they couldn't stun me anymore and I was outhealing the damage. That's when a raid of 10 people joined the fight and we wiped the floor with them. There was much trolling that day.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Have you not seen the replies in this thread? "waiting till they pull 4 forgs and just stun locking them, kiting adds up into ordos, etc" the guy is right. Censer is good, I use it and have fun with it and enjoy killing people using it but the people doing those things are complete assholes. You don't have to censer to do all of it so I know it's not a side effect of the censer, but they are a lot of the time.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to add that the resto druid wasn't even mine. My roommate asked me to go do Ordos while he went to the toilet. :P

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had loads of people using the Censer attack me, Not many have got a kill on me, But I don't complain, I just /w them and congratulate them on the kill, or if they didn't kill me, I tell them "better luck next time" and I'll point out any glaring faults with what they did, I get so many people that are surprised that i don't /w them hate mail lol, I don't care, I love W-PvP, and if it's fellow Alliance, or Horde, I don't care, So many people get so childish just because it's alliance killing them, I hate people moaning about PvP on a PvP server.

I've never used a Censer, I doubt I will, But I have zero problem with those that do want to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    Sweetest moment with the censer. Got my 100th coin and applicable achievement killing the biggest "trade troll" on the server
    best feeling ever. or you get that one dbag that has been a thorn in your side for the longest while
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calamat44 View Post
    Then you have the other side of the spectrum. The idiot wanna be pvpers that can't even bring down 1 lowly 540 ilvl resto druid. I got stun locked 3 times and still didn't die. After about the 3rd gank attempt they started to flee cause they couldn't stun me anymore and I was outhealing the damage. That's when a raid of 10 people joined the fight and we wiped the floor with them. There was much trolling that day.
    Lol 540 is in no way, at all "lowly" that's probably higher than the majority of people, and Resto druids are hard to take down any way, I know because my main's a druid, Guardian normally, Resto offspec, and I only have about 515 ilvl as Resto, It's a lot of fun though, because I pop HoTW and kill them, And I think getting killed by a resto Druid is embarrassing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Ofcourse I have been killed, but for each time I got killed I have killed 5 censer users.

My opinion stands though, mostly dicks use the censer much like the ones who gank lowbies as 90 and call it w-pvp.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2013-12-21 at 11:56 PM.

Ofcourse I have been killed, but for each time I got killed I have killed 5 censer users.

My opinion stands though, only dicks use the censer.
    Only dicks play on PVP servers imo :P

What is a censer? I thought it was a misspelling but everyone uses it... am I not seeing the joke?

Deleted

My opinion stands though, mostly dicks use the censer much like the ones who gank lowbies as 90 and call it w-pvp.
    The common point between all thoses who can't admit being killed in a loyal fight with the censor is that they start inventing bullshit such as this.
    Plenty of groups of 2-3-4 peoples i encountered today saying we were killing them at 3-4-5 when we were only 2 for exemple xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What is a censer? I thought it was a misspelling but everyone uses it... am I not seeing the joke?
    An item you can buy and only use on Timeless Isle which permit you to kill EVERY player - even thoses who are on your faction.

not enough pvp for each faction what do? create an item that makes you be able to kill your own faction

brings out the kids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ru aware brah View Post
    not enough pvp for each faction what do? create an item that makes you be able to kill your own faction

brings out the kids
    you can't blame the players for using the item, technically they aren't doing anything wrong. blizz implemented the item and they are simply using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I dislike is that PvE gear > PvP gear in this context; Sometimes I have a hard time defending myself and I'm almost in full S14 gear at the moment (just missing the 1250 pieces). I really wish you had to have the 4-piece PvP set bonus to get the 72% base resilience :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereAmI View Post
    The only thing I dislike is that PvE gear > PvP gear in this context; Sometimes I have a hard time defending myself and I'm almost in full S14 gear at the moment (just missing the 1250 pieces). I really wish you had to have the 4-piece PvP set bonus to get the 72% base resilience :/
    Yeh taking down Shamans with 800K HP and that can kill you in only two shot can sometimes get tricky with 496 PvP gear.
    Today i saw a PvE warlock with 1m HP, taking him down took some time but luckily he was backpeddling so i was just standing behind him for the whole fight lmao.

I think ive been ganked more times on the isle than I have since I started back in 2005

There are a few things I wish were different with the Censer.

I wish it made you truly hostile FFA, not a "3rd faction". When all the people looking to gank are ganged up looking for newbs, it's kinda disgusting.
    I wish you got coins for killing those who are censered. Occasionally I'll have to suicide and drop my censer to clear out the other people that have censered and mob-gank people leaving everyone debuffed.

I have a question if you kill your own faction at your own flightpath/base do the guards attack you and them? Or none or just you?