Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Is that a skin of TidyPlates or something?
    Looks like KuiNameplates.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    This actually inspired me to make some new kind of Weakauras action bars... Please ignore the rest of the UI and apologies to the warrior community for my terrible warrior skills
    Pretty sure I was somewhat inspired by some other game I played long ago but can't really remember which one...

I'd like to know how you are showing the gcd in the cooldown icon. Are you using cooldown progress or action usable to show when abilities are off cd?

Deleted
    wery nice ui

This actually inspired me to make some new kind of Weakauras action bars... Please ignore the rest of the UI and apologies to the warrior community for my terrible warrior skills
    Pretty sure I was somewhat inspired by some other game I played long ago but can't really remember which one...

Pretty cool! And yeah, SW:TOR does cooldown overlays like that

Quote Originally Posted by Mieme View Post
    Really digging that UI man, also great choice in music!
    Thanks mate, music is a remix of Rick James' Mary Jane by a French DJ that I really like... you can check him out on soundcloud

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a skin of TidyPlates or something?
    Nameplates are indeed made with TidyPlates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    I'd like to know how you are showing the gcd in the cooldown icon. Are you using cooldown progress or action usable to show when abilities are off cd?
    GCD is shown using a Weakauras progress bar with the GCD trigger (Trigger - Status - GCD and using Victory Rush as a reference). I also use a cooldown progress inverse trigger so that GCD is not shown during CD.

Using a mix of Cooldown Progress/Rage threshold/Auras triggers to show when abilities are "usable" depending on abilities.
    For instance, Mortal Strike is Cooldown Progress, Overpower is a mix of Taste for Blood stacks and Rage>10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    Pretty cool! And yeah, SW:TOR does cooldown overlays like that
    Ah yeah that must be it, thanks

Deleted
    Willing to kill for this.
    Haha, not going to happen though. Not going to pay just to make the exact same UI once more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Haha, not going to happen though. Not going to pay just to make the exact same UI once more.
    Oh come on, you know you want to. Do it.

Thanks mate, music is a remix of Rick James' Mary Jane by a French DJ that I really like... you can check him out on soundcloud

- - - Updated - - -

Nameplates are indeed made with TidyPlates

- - - Updated - - -

GCD is shown using a Weakauras progress bar with the GCD trigger (Trigger - Status - GCD and using Victory Rush as a reference). I also use a cooldown progress inverse trigger so that GCD is not shown during CD.

Using a mix of Cooldown Progress/Rage threshold/Auras triggers to show when abilities are "usable" depending on abilities.
    For instance, Mortal Strike is Cooldown Progress, Overpower is a mix of Taste for Blood stacks and Rage>10.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yeah that must be it, thanks
    Any chance 6f a tidyplates skin hook up please? :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    WeakAuras used for unitframes, cooldowns, castbars.
    WOW i absolutely love your work. mind sharing your setup so i (maybe more ) can copy it ?

After seeing Spacebubble's UI in action, i had to re-create it, but with my own spin...

Changes from his original UI: Different fonts, different textures, slightly different WA's

To do list: Fix up some Weakauras, possibly change Masque skin, finish Tooltip, finish cast bars.

OOC with Bigwigs: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8759/65pj.jpg

OOC with Vuhdo: http://imageshack.us/f/834/fmr6.jpg/

OOC with Omen: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8435/aqnh.jpg

OOC with WA: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8589/bwwr.jpg

Combat SS will be posted later on tonight.

The SS with Weakauras open looks like a mess, but that's only because most of my Weakauras are in dynamic groups.

The only thing you don't see in this UI is my Hermes, which is set to "Grid Buttons" and goes down along the left side of the screen, just under Skada.

Also note: i raid lead/tank, so i like my UI to show certain things a dps doesn't need to see, Eg boss buffs/tank debuffs.
    Last edited by Dastuross; 2013-12-21 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty cool layout, everything concentrated together efficiently. I look forward to seeing the actual UI.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

As always, read this post before you try to use any of these.

Priest strings
    Holy/Disc
    Holy aura thing

Shadow
    Black aura thing
    Purple aura thing

Shaman strings
    Enhancement
    Maelstrom weapon stacks

Elemental - I think its basically the same as enh except no wind thingy and possibly more lightning
    Lightning Shield stacks

I have one for resto (my main spec) as well but I think I will selfishly keep that one to myself. Your cries of anguish will gladly be noted and ignored.

A little side note
    I dunno about you other guys, but a little part of me gets sad when I share them, like I'm not the only person with this unique thing anymore. I get over it though.

Any chance 6f a tidyplates skin hook up please? :3
    Is there any easy way to share those (like an export or something)?

Is there any easy way to share those (like an export or something)?
    I've private messaged you.

Deleted
    I reactivated my account and quickly put together some unit frames and stuff yesterday. It turns out I probably won't just be solo questing like I thought, and so I'll probably scrap this, but it looks kind of neat:

Deleted
    Still a work in progress but this is my Mistweavers UI atm.

Things I'm still thinking of changing:
    - Player & Target Frames
    - Action Buttons at the bottom
    - Buffs -> 2 rows instead of 3 rows
    - Smaller Skada windows and different position
    - Anything else that still comes to mind

Last edited by mmoc834f29fac9; 2013-12-22 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    As always, read this post before you try to use any of these.

Priest strings
    Holy/Disc
    Holy aura thing

Shadow
    Black aura thing
    Purple aura thing

Shaman strings
    Enhancement
    Maelstrom weapon stacks

Elemental - I think its basically the same as enh except no wind thingy and possibly more lightning
    Lightning Shield stacks

I have one for resto (my main spec) as well but I think I will selfishly keep that one to myself. Your cries of anguish will gladly be noted and ignored.

A little side note
    I dunno about you other guys, but a little part of me gets sad when I share them, like I'm not the only person with this unique thing anymore. I get over it though.
    Could you tell us where you found the Monk spell effects (ie: Life Cocoon, Monk Guard) for WeakAuras?
    Spells/Monk_chicocoon_state.m2
    spells/monk_guard_impact_base.m2

When I go in to recreate your Monk setup I can not find any of the Monk spell effects under WeakAura's Model Paths.
    Yes, I have the most up to date WeakAuras. Had to double check.
    Last edited by TheShade; 2013-12-22 at 10:35 PM.

So I'm pretty new, and personally I think pretty bad at this, but this is the UI I've been trying to make. There is still a lot of things that need to be worked on I feel, and I'd really appreciate the feedback! Anything and everything is appreciated and welcomed!

Direct Link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post
    Oh come on, you know you want to. Do it.
    Made a quick 1 day account and came up with this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...611_214805.jpg

Happy?