Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

ps I don't really only have four kills

Actually on topic, Conclave is a bitch since the NV nerf =\
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/1vF4pxH.jpg

ps I don't really only have four kills

Actually on topic, Conclave is a bitch since the NV nerf =\
    The pic would do better in the rare mount thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fungj View Post
    the pic would do better in the rare mount thread.
    let me be happy. rofl
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    let me be happy. rofl
    You really do deserve to be.

Deleted
    anyone got a hint to what im doing wrong on thorim? keep dying when i run into the tunnel? dont have that trinket from yogg 10 man or i did but sold it for along time ago... im engineer ....

Quote Originally Posted by twent View Post
    anyone got a hint to what im doing wrong on thorim? keep dying when i run into the tunnel? dont have that trinket from yogg 10 man or i did but sold it for along time ago... im engineer ....
    I guess you get hit by the ball, you need to pull out from the tunnel get the so it reset and quick in again. Find a video it will probably do better explaining then what I can do.

Deleted
    nub question do need to use anything in the arena or can i after i reset just run up to thorim and start attacking him?

nub question do need to use anything in the arena or can i after i reset just run up to thorim and start attacking him?
    You need something to pull the adds with you, I guess shrooms work. Use it on the small guy that's closest to thorim and but remember that you need to be back in the tunnel before the fight reset.
    Heard something about trents being possible as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    You need something to pull the adds with you, I guess shrooms work. Use it on the small guy that's closest to thorim and but remember that you need to be back in the tunnel before the fight reset.
    Heard something about trents being possible as well.
    for some reason cant attack thorim when he jump down into the arena... doing the same as a guardian druid... :S
    Last edited by mmoc3eeb0d85e6; 2013-12-23 at 01:01 PM.

for some reason cant attack thorim when he jump down into the arena... doing the same as a guardian druid... :S
    Can't help you with this.

Deleted
    Another retard question... Do i need to kill general vezax on hardmode to be able to kill yogg saron on HM allso?

Another retard question... Do i need to kill general vezax on hardmode to be able to kill yogg saron on HM allso?
    No, it doesn't matter at all.

Deleted
    So I tried out Galleon but ran into this problem during all tries but my very first. Salyin Skirmishers were hitting me with 18/22,5 k Fire Shots. Wha?
    Never before have I had that happen to me.

Alright, I think I know what you're describing, as I had a similar headache when I was attempted to do this on 25man unsuccessfully. The best way I can describe your issue is that the fight doesn't "reset" properly if you mess up bugging it out. Simply put, if you're kiting the arena adds (after successfully resetting the fight and getting the adds to chase you into the hallyway) and mess up in any way to where you don't aggro Thorim and kill him, there's a high chance that it won't reset properly and Thorim cannot be aggro'd, and you need to do a full reset of the encounter again before attempting to bug out the golem again. I ended up just killing myself in the hallway if I messed up on the previous attempt, and I stopped having the issues.

Since the issue of aggroing the arena adds was mentioned, it's pretty easy to do it as Guardian with treants if you make sure to pop treants on the golem where the adds will be. If you need to use a trinket with an add, I'd say the easiest one to obtain from a guaranteed method is the one from the Tol Barad quartermaster (Baradin Footman's Tags is the Alliance version) for 40 commendations. Almost no one does TB anymore, so doing the dailies and winning TB will net the commendations really fast. It's not like the stationary NPC trinkets, so you'll need to pop it on the golem and ensure it gets threat, but it should do the job.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Did you aggro ALL mobs of the arena? When thorim jumps, is there still an Iron Dwarf waiting in the Arena?

I did several tries where pulled all arena mob except the Iron Dwarf close to thorim side. The fight always bugged. You must put your treants or tentacle not in the center but more near thorim, so it aggros all the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhorn View Post
    Did you aggro ALL mobs of the arena? When thorim jumps, is there still an Iron Dwarf waiting in the Arena?

I did several tries where pulled all arena mob except the Iron Dwarf close to thorim side. The fight always bugged. You must put your treants or tentacle not in the center but more near thorim, so it aggros all the mobs.
    This. I was using tentacle from Yogg, when I put it in the middle, dwarf wasn't aggro'ed. Putting it slightly on the side, closer to dwarf, solved the problem.
    Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!

Quote Originally Posted by Tojad View Post
    This. I was using tentacle from Yogg, when I put it in the middle, dwarf wasn't aggro'ed. Putting it slightly on the side, closer to dwarf, solved the problem.
    If you pull the dwarf all other mobs will come with it, so you can put it on the dwarf to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    If you pull the dwarf all other mobs will come with it, so you can put it on the dwarf to be safe.
    Yeah, everything else comes even if you do nothing in the arena. Leaving a tentacle, treant, or whatever in there is solely for the dwarf.

Otherwise, Thorim can be unattackable if you pull him too early into his RP. Get to the end of the gauntlet, kill the arena mobs, and then pull him as soon as Sif starts talking (which is when he becomes attackable) and quickly jump down.

Deleted
    Sigh..
    So I got HC Blackhorn as Guardian. On that fight good play will only take you so far; good RNG is required. I gave it a few tries as feral and was able to get into the second phase quite easily but got eaten alive once nature's vigil fell off (as expected). As guardian the second phase is a one shot, but getting there is a huge challenge.

Can't seem to kill Yogg 0 lights as boomkin, the entire phase 1 I am slowed by 60% and getting stunned/feared every 2 seconds, managed to get into the brain room and killed the brain but when I came out I was just feared silenced and stunned forever until I ran out of sanity. Half my spells also seem to only want to hit 20k so that's no fun. Any help?
    Last edited by Glurp; 2014-01-05 at 05:54 AM.