Queue for multiple raids?

How does the queueing for multiple raids work? I queued up for Vale of Eternal Sorrows and didn't want to so then I queue'd for Underhold. I forgot to take the Vale queue off. The Vale queue popped and I did Protectors, Nuroshen, and Pride. About 2 minutes after stepping out of Vale, my queue for Underhold popped.

If you queue for both, does it put one on "hold" until you exit the other? Or did I just get really lucky to have Underhold finally pop after leaving the Vale?

The other queue will keep running while you're in the first lfr. If you're in the lfr while another group is up, you won't get in it, but will remain at your position in the queue.
    So you get moved up in the queue while playing around in the other lfr, and when done with the last boss/leaving(without getting deserter) you're further ahead in the queue than signing up from new. It works pretty well really.
    Best idea is to queue up for the next again, the few seconds you have, before you enter the new one, since you can't queue while in one ^^
    Last edited by Terridon; 2013-12-25 at 02:11 PM. Reason: rephrased a lot :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    The other queue will keep running while you're in the first lfr. If you're in the lfr while another group is up, you won't get in it, but will remain at your position in the queue.
    So you get moved up in the queue while playing around in the other lfr, and when done with the last boss/leaving(without getting deserter) you're further ahead in the queue than signing up from new. It works pretty well really.
    Best idea is to queue up for the next again, the few seconds you have, before you enter the new one, since you can't queue while in one ^^
    Wow, I really wish I knew about this sooner, lol. Normally I queue up one at a time and I have to sit around for 30+ minutes between each one.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Wow, I really wish I knew about this sooner, lol. Normally I queue up one at a time and I have to sit around for 30+ minutes between each one.
    ;D
    It really does make it a lot faster. More or less does so you only have to wait for the first queue, making the run through them all a lot easier, and if you're in a particular bad lfr you can quit it after first boss, and still have gained 20-30 minutes or more on the other queue.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away