Thread: LFR trolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    OP, why would you even run LFR? Run Flex with friends, problem solved. I join LFR strictly for the purpose of trolling, to pull bosses before the group is ready, to pull multiple trash packs and wipe the group. That is the only fun thing about LFR which consists of the bottom of the barrel of the WoW player base skill wise.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    OP, why would you even run LFR? Run Flex with friends, problem solved. I join LFR strictly for the purpose of trolling, to pull bosses before the group is ready, to pull multiple trash packs and wipe the group. That is the only fun thing about LFR which consists of the bottom of the barrel of the WoW player base skill wise.
    or those of us that recently came back to the game and are looking for a quick easy way to get some decent gear before real raids.

Deleted
    There's no problem with trolls. They're easy to spot and even easier to take care off. Just right click and report for spamming or language. You'll find the /i chat infinitely more pleasant from that point on. Let them spew their cursing, their whining, their rage to a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    or those of us that recently came back to the game and are looking for a quick easy way to get some decent gear before real raids.
    The timeless isle says hi.

Deleted
    he said decent gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    he said decent gear.
    LFR gear is super uber.

Deleted
    LFR gear is super uber.
    its decent

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    its decent
    I don't know why anyone would waste their time with LFR. Flex is face roll easy with better gear, you can run it with friends or in a controlled environment. LFR is nothing but downy weenbag window lickers and trolls, the gear sucks too.

Deleted
    I don't know why anyone would waste their time with LFR. Flex is face roll easy with better gear, you can run it with friends or in a controlled environment. LFR is nothing but downy weenbag window lickers and trolls, the gear sucks too.
    dunno what your post has to do with me, all i said was the gear was decent, which it is.

528 isn't bad, it allows you to do okay dps. not saying its good gear or great gear, just decent.

Rule #2 of LFR: If you're not topping the trolls recount, your oppinion is not worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

There are many easy ways to avoid LFR trolling:

1. Turn instance chat off.

2. Never be inside the instance for trash, only come in for the boss or on trash you can't die to.

3. Get ready to hearth when someone trolls during a boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Sometimes I get envious ...

All these people claiming to meet trolls in lfr every day every time etc.. and I still haven't met one...

God I am soooo envious.

IT : LFR/LFD is perfectly fine, jerks have been jerks in classic and everquest too.
    Truth. I don't run into very many either. Really, the only thing I see is sometimes someone needing on all greens and I've given up trying to get them kicked for it. There is always 1-2 people that fully defend those goons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Rule #1 of random queues: Don't Socialize. It only makes you a target.
    What OP did is not socialize; its criticize. If you criticize a person in front of 23 other persons you can expect to receive a reply back either from him, one of his buddies, or another random stranger. Don't be surprised if this reply doesn't fit your world view... (OP seems surprised which makes me lol)

You're much better off to criticize in private. Use /w. If that doesn't work you can use /i.

Off topic, but if you're ever looking for a really fun time, randomly "correct" proper grammar or spelling. They go ape shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromok View Post
    You're probably right. I should probably just work on not taking the bait. Still, I just feel like this ruins the community feel in LFR and it devolves into something horrible. I wish there was some better system in place to discourage people acting badly.
    I was pretty much stuck in lfr since it was introduced and til mid ToT.. then I finally got enough... people are shit, they don't want to learn and it's a major wipe party because of people not doing their job..
    I went out to get a guild, and I have not and will not ever set my legs in LFR again..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

timeless isle gear wont get u into flexi, i got a mix of timeless isle gear soo lfr and tot lfr gear on my dk his ilvl is 519 and despite me having 5/14 hc exp on main i coulnd get into a flexi grp coz of my illv and there isnt enought ppl in the raid browser/server that want a flexi when im after 1

- - - Updated - - -

LFR gear is super uber.
    its much better than that random stat timeless crap

got my 1st burden when i hit 90 on my dk got a signet also i puit them together and i get a ring with ONLY hit on it....
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-12-26 at 05:48 PM.