Poll: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd like an option for one of my shoulders to be invisible. Asymmetry is cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm going to assume that some of the clipping issues will be solved with the new models. You'd have to be rather silly to not fix at least some of them when doing a major redesign.
    I have serious doubts about this. Its a common thing that when designing armor, blizzard uses the most baseline of all models, the human male, to sculpt it on. And I can bet you anything you like a lot of the time they don't have time to test clipping on other character models, they give it a 'its fine' thumbs up and releases it only having tried the one model.
    #boycottchina

Chest
    Belt (please, nothing worse than not having a matching belt
    Both Shoulders or just one on either side
    Gloves
    Wrists

So many lore characters going around looking badass with no chest armor showing, maybe on shoulder piece, etc yet we can't do it? Why I ask you? Seems like this should have been implemented a long time ago.

Either way, with the WoD character revamp it's a better time than ever to do it, no?

Pants/Boots I wouldn't want to see hide-able, don't want to see a bunch of naked players running around.

Deleted
    Chest and belt (sometimes its hard to find a matching one) mainly.
    Invisible weapons for rogues and enhanc shamans would probably be funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korruptio View Post
    Shoulders and belts, the two things to ruin otherwise perfect mog sets...
    This. Shoulders and belts is usually what annoys me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would just go all out like RIFT did.

Don't want to see your shoulders or chest? No prob, click them as No Show.

If people want to run around buck naked in a BG or Arena or Raid in a video game, who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders would be my first choice, closely followed by belts.

But I think they should just make them all, except pants, I don't want invisible pants cos I don't wanna see everyone's underpants..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    I wish they would just go all out like RIFT did.

Don't want to see your shoulders or chest? No prob, click them as No Show.

If people want to run around buck naked in a BG or Arena or Raid in a video game, who cares?
    This is the problem I have with this. We can already take off all our armor anyway, you see people jumping around on mail boxes in no armor.. and yet blizzard devs have some kind of 'moral issue' with allowing us to not have this option in battlegrounds, arena, raids and dungeons? Why? It doesn't effect the gameplay if we still have the armor on regardless of how it looks, and if the only excuse they have is 'well, its because people in BG/arena need to see what they are wearing', thats a ridiculous excuse, since the person could just as well transmog there armor to look like lv9 greens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caliberza View Post
    Shoulders would be my first choice, closely followed by belts.

But I think they should just make them all, except pants, I don't want invisible pants cos I don't wanna see everyone's underpants..
    Pants to, all pants are being upgraded in wod. Infact the pandaren underwear right now looks more nicer detailed then most armor before lv85
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Shoulders and belts.

Although an option for all would be nice, but i think it would have to be limited so people didn't run around naked. Maybe max 2 - cloaks and helms don't count to the limit ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gawd how I hate shoulders.

Belt and shoulders for sure.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a DK so I get an invis belt

Undies. teehee Just kidding. I can only imagine the attrocity hiding beneath an Orcish loincloth...

*cough* Probably shoulders. For the most part, I really do like shoulders, but I do have one transmog set that looks slightly better without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Undies. teehee Just kidding. I can only imagine the attrocity hiding beneath an Orcish loincloth...

*cough* Probably shoulders. For the most part, I really do like shoulders, but I do have one transmog set that looks slightly better without them.
    well.. in skyrim.. there are mods...

And hey, horde have more races to make the men of alliance QQ. This is why horde strip bars make bigger gold.
    #boycottchina

I want my warrior to look like Conan, so no chest or shoulders, I also want my monk, hunter and rogue to look the part so no bulky shoulders for them either.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Shoulders. So many failed transmogs because I can't find shoulders that aren't annoying and huge.

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved this in swtor but that was mostly because of body type choices not sure how it would work in wow.

My trooper with a chest armor that doesn't show
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I loved this in swtor but that was mostly because of body type choices not sure how it would work in wow.

My trooper with a chest armor that doesn't show
    See, I do not see a problem with this, why must there be some dumbass argument from devs that assuming players will be immature if they introduce this.

It looks cool, the same as an orc blademaster with not chest armor but belt and leggings look cool.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I would get the most use out of invisible shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    See, I do not see a problem with this, why must there be some dumbass argument from devs that assuming players will be immature if they introduce this.

It looks cool, the same as an orc blademaster with not chest armor but belt and leggings look cool.
    While I totally agree it would be nice to have invisible chests for the reason you want, I do also see an issue arising with people running around with their bras showing and no pants if we had complete invisible item offerings, doesn't bother me personally if they do that, but in the game it would be rather immersion breaking to see folks doing battle or running around in their underwear. Especially if there was no downside to them doing it. ie. no stat loss due to it being a transmog.

I do feel your pain though, would be awesome to see some of the amazing transmogs that could be put together with an invisible chest piece for male toons.