Deleted
    Ifit is a bigger than 5 man raid than it would be strat ds at level 54 (weird experience btw because i was such a low level i couldn't do any dmg at all it was either resist or miss all the way through the instance)^^
    first regular raid 40 man would be MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara.

It is also the bestest raid.

classic molten core . 40man best time ever .

Deleted
    Ubrs! /10char

Deleted
    my first actual raid was lvl 80 naxx 10 man, a random guy whispered me if i wanted to come along, and after the raid i joined their guild and had the best time in WoW ever.

but before that i joined couple of friends doing onyxia when i was lvl 58, died at first breath, watched an amazing fight of a dragon and 3 friends, got loot too

good times good times

Kara was my first raid. Wotlk had just come out. I was prolly level 72-73 in wotlk questing greens. We got to the last boss Prince Malchezaar. Let me remind you I had no idea what I was doing. I was a ret pally. If I remember correctly he does this thing and you cant get close to it??? Anyways we got him down to very little health and everybody died except me. I kept hitting him and healing myself til I finally killed him. Everybody in vent was yelling and I actually felt like a hero. I felt like I made a difference in the world. Nah I just took out the last boss in kara. No big deal now anybody can solo him pretty much lol. Good times tho. After kara was prolly 10-25 naxx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara! as for other raids for fun, Tarren Mill defence raid and revenge was fun.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS for me : )

I think it was Stratholme, but it also may have been LBRS. It's been a long time. I do remember an epic dropping from the first AoE pack in Stratholme. There was some discussion over who should get it and I think the person in charge ended up just taking it and leaving.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcruiser View Post
    Stratholme, but it also may have been LBRS.
    Same. I remember it taking hours and hours to complete and how rewarding it felt after a hunter successfully kited Drak to the Beast room so we had time killing his two adds.

~Spazzer
    Last edited by Spazzer; 2013-12-27 at 06:22 PM.

UBRS from memory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Technically speaking, Gnomeregan. Yes, it had a period when it was run with 10 people. Then the raid quartet at 56+ (LBRS-UBRS-Scholo-Strat), I don't remember the order, I think the first I did was LBRS.
    As for "real" raids, with the meaning that we give them now, Onyxia was the first, then MC, then all the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted
    Razorfen Kraul, technically not a raid... but when i first entered there (1st introduction to group content) it sure as hell seemed like one

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzer View Post
    Same. I remember it taking hours and hours to complete and how rewarding it felt after a hunter successfully kited Drak to the Beast room so we had time killing his two adds.

~Spazzer
    I was that hunter. ^_^ Good preparation for the leaf chain. (although that was UBRS, and it was a bitch to find someone with the "key", so I ended up getting it myself)

Deleted
    UBRS, I did do brd with 10 players too, though. - If UBRS doesnt count, Molten Core

Deleted
    Dragon Soul, I finally capped a character and got enough gear to queue for LFR. It was quite epic, fighting on a dragon's back, have it crash into the Maelstrom and then for some reason fighting it's blood-fire-tentacle-thingies because Old Gods or something, as you can probably tell, I had no clue what was going on around me.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was that hunter. ^_^ Good preparation for the leaf chain. (although that was UBRS, and it was a bitch to find someone with the "key", so I ended up getting it myself)
    Ewww.. The Key... The pain and agony of showing up and no one having the key... rage...

~Spazzer

Yea, but it was cool watching Vaelastrasz pop in like the Kool-Aid man ready to rumble with Rend. Worth it.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, but it was cool watching Vaelastrasz pop in like the Kool-Aid man ready to rumble with Rend. Worth it.
    I was so lazy, I use to wall climb from LBRS to UBRS and bypass the door completely. Even though it really didn't accomplish anything besides wasting time.

~Spazzer