The sensible people in here have always said the Christmas period is pivotal in deciding who's serious about a title challenge & who's just taking the piss - most Liverpool fans have enjoyed being up there but ultimately know that in order to stay there they'd have to produce over Christmas & New Year.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account

Celtic 11 points clear game in hand and hearts bottom by 13 points koodle, doesn't bode well for season being much fun.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-12-29 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The writings a wee bit larl, but the sentiment I can agree with.

While I'm not really surprised by 0 points after City and Chelsea matches, it's still a tad disappointing. We gave City a fight, and might have deserved a point there. Versus Chelsea it was just horrible.. Guess the squad depth, or the lack thereof, is showing now. We really need some reinforcements in January.

Rumours are Salah in pretty fast, we'll see what else is coming. Sakho, Allen and Henderson(?) seems to have been injured vs Chelsea.

Hoping we bounce back vs Hull, and go on winning 3-4-5 matches in a row again, and we have most of the top teams at home in the second half. Still have not given up the hope for a top-4 finish.

And god. I really do not like Eto'o. I might not like many of the Chelsea players (Mata, and maybe Oscar being.. The only exceptions I can think of), but Eto'o is way, way higher up on the list than the rest of the Chelsea players.
    Last edited by Sandz; 2013-12-30 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

Celtic 11 points clear game in hand and hearts bottom by 13 points koodle, doesn't bode well for season being much fun.
    We're both 11 points clear & both have a game in hand, so long as you enjoy watching goals being scored it's fun but there's little to no challenge - our goal difference in the league is +52, so it's fair to say there's plenty of goals going in. My fun for the past couple of seasons has been seeing us being one of the top 10 attended matches in the entire UK whenever we're playing at home, not very often a team in a part time league in Scotland can keep pace with the Premiership's best but it's a good feeling to see we're still there.

As for the Ferdinand tweet, no surprise there, he's always been a clueless, classless cunt, didn't need any further proof of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah don't get me wrong is fun for Celtic, i guess i meant interesting, because it's all pretty much settled already.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    yeah don't get me wrong is fun for Celtic, i guess i meant interesting, because it's all pretty much settled already.
    The league has been settled for 2 years now, that's been a given from the moment they kicked us out of the SPL & had us start from the bottom - it's only the diddy clubs (11 clubs in the top flight not named Celtic) who think it's not a joke! My only hope is that we get back & competitive quickly, because I simply cannot allow the notion of them getting 10 league titles in a row, that's totally & wholly unacceptable.

Deleted
    Got Arsenal to win EPL, Celtic to win SPL, Bayern Munchen Bundesliga and Suarez to get top scorer on an accumulator.

Looking not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Betting on Bayern to win the Bundesliga is just cheating.
    Ohio State Buckeye

4-0 win for Rangers tonight against Dunfermline who are currently in second place in the league, 10,000+ attendance which isn't bad considering the foul weather up here, 14 points ahead with a game in hand - Airdrieonians on Thursday next, fucking bullshit, should be an Old Firm game the TRADITIONAL new year fixture!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    4-0 win for Rangers tonight against Dunfermline who are currently in second place in the league, 10,000+ attendance which isn't bad considering the foul weather up here, 14 points ahead with a game in hand - Airdrieonians on Thursday next, fucking bullshit, should be an Old Firm game the TRADITIONAL new year fixture!
    It's Airdrie United. Airdrieonians died like the Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    It's Airdrie United. Airdrieonians died like the Rangers.
    Rangers website & BBC beg to differ - they reacquired the Airdrieonians name this season apparently (well, according to Wikipedia they did)

West Ham interested in Johnny Heitinga.

He's been a loyal servant to Everton for a while now, but sitting on the bench in 2014 hurts I suppose. Everton having Distin and Jagielka doesnt give him high chances for playtime I suppose.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    Rangers website & BBC beg to differ - they reacquired the Airdrieonians name this season apparently (well, according to Wikipedia they did)
    The fact that the club was liquidated. Forced to reapply for membership into the 4th tier of Scottish Football. Banned from UEFA competitions until they supplied 3yrs of audited accounts. Players were allowed to void their contracts.

But yeah... same club.

- - - Updated - - -

Airdrieonians bought Clydebank. Had to resubmit to the SFA as a new club Airdrie United. Changing names means fuck all. My club was Morton Football Club and latterly became Greenock Morton Football Club. All the while staying as the same club, staying in the same league.

It's what HAPPENS to your club that matters. Airdrie, Rangers, Gretna etc all got punished because they cheated. Pure and simple.

Heart of Midlothian are going down the same route.

Point being they AREN'T the same clubs. Just regenerated versions to appease the blindly loyal fans that ironically did fuck all to save their beloved team.

And the fact that you used a Rangers fansite and the BBC as sources is laughable.

Deleted
    Who cares anyway Scottish football = lololololol

Bring on the transfer window NOW PLS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Who cares anyway Scottish football = lololololol

Bring on the transfer window NOW PLS!
    Ryan Gauld, Gary MacKay-Steven and Stevie May would walk into most teams in the EPL. I'm guessing will be sold in January window.

But yeah, slag Scottish fitba.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting of course first with Ramsey and Ozil who are out, and we lost Gibbs at Newcastle with a calf strain.

We have as well Monreal and Vermaelen who are not certain to be ready because they have come just back from illness, then we have uncertainty about Rosicky, Wilshere, Walcott.

We lost Giroud to an ankle problem at Newcastle so this morning will be more medical checks to see who will be available for the game.

not the best news :l

Sig by Cocoacross ~

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Ryan Gauld, Gary MacKay-Steven and Stevie May would walk into most teams in the EPL. I'm guessing will be sold in January window.

But yeah, slag Scottish fitba.
    Kid yourself on all you want, but there are zero strikers outside of Glasgow who'd "walk into most teams" in the Premiership, top scorer in the league amongst them is Stevie May on 11, in Scotland - if I'm recruiting a Premiership striker I'm expecting a 30+ goal a season striker in Scotland, anything less is championship calibre. If you're struggling to score 30 in the Scottish premiership you're going to have a difficult time against the sort of defenders you see down south - two words, Gary Hooper.

But if you're delusional that Scotish football isn't a joke I'll let you continue in dream world, because I don't know anyone with 2 brain cells to mash together who doesn't think it's shit.