Thread: SoR Question

SoR Question

This isn't a request for one, I am well aware of there being a thread for this already, but my question is, is it worth doing now? I haven't played since the beginning of January 2013, so it's been close to a year since. I know I've missed a great majority of MoP, but I'm kinda curious to know whats going on.

So, should I look into coming back now? or should I wait until WoD comes out, probably later this year?

You're not eligible anyway

Who can receive a Scroll of Resurrection?

To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft license that used paid game time in the past and has not been active after March 4th, 2012
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    You're not eligible anyway
    that really needs changed. should be more like if your gone for 8+ months or something
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

well then, that changes everything.

What about re-sub for a month? Is it worth it in its current state?

I'm not asking if the game "sucks" or if its not "TBC standard" What I want to know is, is it worth checking out to see the rest of the expansion, and what the expansion has offered up until now. I liked what was going on when I quit playing, I just didn't have the time to justify resubbing each month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well right now is probably the best time to catch up because there's no new content anymore and it's easier than ever with Timeless Isle, LFR and Flex.
    The downside is that there will be no new content for at least until early spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Well right now is probably the best time to catch up because there's no new content anymore and it's easier than ever with Timeless Isle, LFR and Flex.
    The downside is that there will be no new content for at least until early spring.
    I wasn't aware that MoP was pretty much done. So that's good to know, I can now experience it in its entirety without too much trouble, and gating. Hopefully I enjoy it enough to stick around this time. I really miss all the hours I put in with this game, and playing with friends.

Deleted
    What? I need to have been inactive since March '12? Did I read that right?

I used a SoR around Christmas '12 and was wondering if I might or might not be eligible for another, but I guess that's that then...