Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats your guess for the next character model?

My guess is it will be either Human or Nightelf, because we've basically seen all the horde. unless its female versions...

Human. The most played classic race and REALLY in need of changing. It'd also make us RPers happy.

trolls and night elves.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    I am really hoping for night elves. Something along the line of Malfurion and Queen Azshara from the Well of Eternity please.

My guess is that it's the Troll model. I think they want to leave the Night Elves and the Humans for last before going to TBC races.

That's my guess though, because I hope for the Night Elf models.

Deleted
    Im seriously hoping for a Night Elf or a Human.We already have new Troll "models" from MoP,you can guess how they will look,while the Night Elves will be really interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    I am really hoping for night elves. Something along the line of Malfurion and Queen Azshara from the Well of Eternity please.
    i am hoping more illidan looking than malfurion.

I have a feeling that night elves will be amazing and hugely improved after the rework, so they might save that for later when they need the hype. Trolls for horde seems most likely. Humans will probably be the most controversial rework so that will probably take the most time for us to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Im seriously hoping for a Night Elf or a Human.We already have new Troll "models" from MoP,you can guess how they will look,while the Night Elves will be really interesting to see.
    no we dont.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    no we dont.
    Yes we do.

Yes we do.

This won't be the new model. This is not even anything close to that.

There is a very big difference between a reskin and a remodel.

Deleted
    Male undead and male tauren.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we do.

No, we don't, sorry. Blizzard specifically said they don't want to do a complete revamp of the model so the players don't even recognize their characters, and I'm pretty sure the ToT trolls looks VEEEEERY much different than the regular trolls and that would indeed be a complete revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    There is a very big difference between a reskin and a remodel.
    Then what was Garrosh when he first had his update?

I'm pretty sure that's what we're looking at in-terms of the looks department. The model will most likely have an updated skeleton, but the skin on that female Troll looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Then what was Garrosh when he first had his update?

I'm pretty sure that's what we're looking at in-terms of the looks department. The model will most likely have an updated skeleton, but the skin on that female Troll looks pretty good.
    When Garrosh was updated for Cata, that was a reskin. When he was updated for SoO it was a remodel.

The troll in this video is a reskin.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the human looks sexy I may have to not play Horde this expansion.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking undead, but it seems everybody is hopping on the troll train. Honestly, I think it will be a very long time (we're talking months) before/if they decide to reveal another model. If I were them, I'd save the big reveal for beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping for nightelves, but I have some serious doubts we'll get to see them yet .

I still have a feeling it will actually be nightelves, but at the same time I think it's just wishfull thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see more of all of them. I guess Human / Belf would be top 2 to see next.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    I was thinking undead, but it seems everybody is hopping on the troll train. Honestly, I think it will be a very long time (we're talking months) before/if they decide to reveal another model. If I were them, I'd save the big reveal for beta.
    They literally just tweeted yesterday that another reveal is coming very soon.

I'll be surprised if it's anything but the undead model considering what they've already shown, they've already previewed a bit of the undead model (male/female) and blizz doesn't exactly work fast so it'd be odd to see anything but.