Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Rising sun kick is on a 9 sec cooldown and is our hardest hitter. It also applies a debuff where the target receives 15% increased damage received for 15 seconds. The second debuff reduces healing the same way as mortal strike. (costs 2 chi)
    Does Rising Sun Kick debuff increase the RSK damage if it is already no on the target?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Posted this on icy-veins months ago, so it's way out of date, but the underlying basics are probably mostly correct still (sub rogue)

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...-cover/?p=8559

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Does Rising Sun Kick debuff increase the RSK damage if it is already no on the target?
    RSK increases all damage done by 15% for every target within 8 yards. So if you apply it on someone, someone at 40 yards away won't have the debuff. Only every enemy within 8 yards. But with the 9sec cooldown it isn't an issue.
    Last edited by mmoc9f2c949fa4; 2014-01-05 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I may just be nitpicking but simply not naming things or saying "Mindbender: 3 minute cd", simple mix up of Shadowfiend I know, but that could really confuse someone looking for help. Even your own reply to Bantokar (which apepi replied to as well) was enough to show that, I understood it as Necrotic but I guess you assumed he meant AMS.

Also:
    "Dispell DK diseases and we hit like a wet noodle" -> "Just reaply them wich doesn't take any effort."
    Not sure if you were trying to rebute him or just provide a counter (which is fine), but either way it still takes effort; it takes runes and GCDs which a DK could be using to deal damage with.

Anyway, /bump. More info gogo.

OT: (inb4 I mess up now with the above said )
    If you're a Windwalker Monk and are facing 99% of the FotM lolstormWarriors this season just poke them for a bit until they get annoyed and pop their Swifty Macro (they all have one), and Touch of Karma them and /giggle as they spin around you. If they Intimidating Shout (fear) during - but before you can Karma them, which a lot of them seem to these days (fgs Swifty, why) then just trinket - you still have a spare, not like you'll need it later.

If they use Die By The Sword you use Grapple Weapon (It won't get parried<3), and then finish them off popping your CDs through Second Wind.

In general, assuming you won't need it later (mostly for 1v1), you can Paralysis to make sure they can't avoid your stuns.
    On what fucking Rating do you play? Warriors tunneling through ToK? Who are those bads actually? I do Arena/PvP Casually besides Progress Raiding and have been on 2.2k+ every fucking time since I play Arena and even I know how to deal with a WW Monk. The Warriors you talk about more likely seem to be 1,5k Warriors or such. Is this "Warrior OP" thing actually getting to such extents that there actually are Warriors on 2.2k 3v3 who tunnel their fucking burst into ToK because somebody ANNOYED them? I don't get it honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    On what fucking Rating do you play? Warriors tunneling through ToK? Who are those bads actually? I do Arena/PvP Casually besides Progress Raiding and have been on 2.2k+ every fucking time since I play Arena and even I know how to deal with a WW Monk. The Warriors you talk about more likely seem to be 1,5k Warriors or such. Is this "Warrior OP" thing actually getting to such extents that there actually are Warriors on 2.2k 3v3 who tunnel their fucking burst into ToK because somebody ANNOYED them? I don't get it honestly.
    Well, if a warrior does bladestorm burst, as monk, just stay in his storm and watch him die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Well, if a warrior does bladestorm burst, as monk, just stay in his storm and watch him die.
    Did you even read his post? Only bad warrs stay in Storm when monks ToK him. Every somewhat good warr has a /cancelaura Bladestorm macro and cancel bladestorm asap when a monk ToKs him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengex View Post
    Did you even read his post? Only bad warrs stay in Storm when monks ToK him. Every somewhat good warr has a /cancelaura Bladestorm macro and cancel bladestorm asap when a monk ToKs him.
    A good monk could just simply roll out of a bladestorm.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    A good monk could just simply roll out of a bladestorm.
    In this case ToK can be used offensively to turn the warrior's damage against himself, even killing him if he doesn't act accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Silence us and burst us down. Easy kill.
    Try to trinket or time ams right, switch to blood pressence.

Watch out for stacking healing absorbs, they usually are the sign of burst to come.
    uhm what? you mean ams? better use Ams to soak up runic power to switch to blood press and tab the fuck out using conversion(people saying conversion is bad don't know how to use it

Dispell DK diseases and we hit like a wet noodle

Just reaply them wich doesn't take any effort.

AMS soaking+chains of ice (gloves bonus) lichborn macro obviously in blood press gives some decent surv.

not saying spec is perfectly fine, but which spec is?
    Any decent team with Gladiatorlossa will lock you down when AMS and trink are used.

Reapplying dots takes away from burst, dispell dots just on burst start and everything is messed up.

healing absorbs, as in the one you can stack on a target to get the kill. 3-5 stacks up before burst is almost a sure kill.

AMS soaking is a joke, even in blood press.