Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Tank perspective

Fun - Protectors, Sha of Pride HC, Dark Shaman, Spoils
    Meh - Norushen, Juggernaut, Malkorok, Thok, Blackfuse, Paragons
    Sucks - Galakras, Nazgrim HC, Garrosh
    WoW Hell - Immerseus HC

Deleted
    Spoils heroic is absolutely no fun at all.

Deleted
    Tank PoV:

Most fun is Heroic Garrosh.

Least fun is Immersius on any difficulty level.

(Most annoying fight is Heroic Dark Shamans if you have melee in the raid).

Deleted
    Most: Dark Shamans packed as melee, Paragons
    Least: Immerseus hands down. Galakras or Thok are annoying too, but I'd rather do 10 Thoks in a row than a single Immerseus.

Actually I wonder which one of Immerseus and Lei Shi I hate the most.
    Last edited by mmoce82960a1d6; 2014-01-06 at 10:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Tank PoV:

Most fun is Heroic Garrosh.
    What? I guess different people have really different tastes haha. As a tank I considered Garrosh to be one of the most boring fights to be honest. There was not really much to do. Super easy from a tank PoV. All parts of the fight took like 1 try if even that to figure out what to do as a tank. Overall it felt like you spent maybe 10-20 attempts as a tank learning the fight and the other 230 waiting for the rest of the group to do their job. Not that I blame them, the tanking on Garrosh was just plain boring, and the fight was soooooo long.

If I may ask, what part of Garrosh did you find enjoyable as a tank? Overall I just feel like the length of the encounter and lack of things to do as tank was boring.
    I really felt like pretty much any other boss was more fun as a tank. Siegecrafter was great as tank, paragons, spoils, thok etc.

But yeah, I guess differet people like different things

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    Actually I wonder which one of Immerseus and Lei Shi I hate the most.
    I might make a thread with a poll about that lol; maybe add Amber Shaper to the list? I can't imagine a worse boss than Lei Shi; Immerseus atleast gets brownie points for looking AMAZING.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I might make a thread with a poll about that lol; maybe add Amber Shaper to the list? I can't imagine a worse boss than Lei Shi; Immerseus atleast gets brownie points for looking AMAZING.
    Only thing that bothered me on Lei-Shi was the hide mechanic. If the fight just didnt have that it would actually have been better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    What? I guess different people have really different tastes haha. As a tank I considered Garrosh to be one of the most boring fights to be honest. There was not really much to do. Super easy from a tank PoV. All parts of the fight took like 1 try if even that to figure out what to do as a tank. Overall it felt like you spent maybe 10-20 attempts as a tank learning the fight and the other 230 waiting for the rest of the group to do their job. Not that I blame them, the tanking on Garrosh was just plain boring, and the fight was soooooo long.

If I may ask, what part of Garrosh did you find enjoyable as a tank? Overall I just feel like the length of the encounter and lack of things to do as tank was boring.
    I really felt like pretty much any other boss was more fun as a tank. Siegecrafter was great as tank, paragons, spoils, thok etc.

But yeah, I guess differet people like different things
    I heard Garrosh as a 3rd (blooddk)tank is mountains of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Well, I think Amber Shaper is actually an enjoyable boss, I mean that this precise version of the CM mechanic was a good idea; what made the boss terrible was the fact you needed so much to rely on unreliable people (whether because you had to devote a lot of time/pulls so people could learn it, or just plain retards), whereas Lei Shi and Immerseus are inherently awful, independently from your entourage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post

Well, I think Amber Shaper is actually an enjoyable boss, I mean that this precise version of the CM mechanic was a good idea; what made the boss terrible was the fact you needed so much to rely on unreliable people (whether because you had to devote a lot of time/pulls so people could learn it, or just plain retards), whereas Lei Shi and Immerseus are inherently awful, independently from your entourage.
    I enjoyed Amber Shaper to but I've read A LOT of complaints about it.

Deleted
    Blackfuse is best if you aren't the one doing belts.

least fun: a tie between immerseus and galakras. no matter wich difficulty the enocunters are just so boring..
    Most fun: garrosh and klaxxi hc are the most fun encoutners mostly because they was fairly difficult and there pretty much stuff going on.
    but imo none of the SoO enocunters were very great, im a little dissapointed in the overall heroic SoO experience. tot was alot better.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2014-01-07 at 01:34 AM.

Only from heroic view:

Fun - Norushen, Sha of Pride, Malkorok, Blackfuse, Klaxxi
    Meh - Protectors, Galakras, Shamans, Thok
    Sucks - Juggernaut, Nazgrim, Spoils
    WoW Hell - Immerseus, Garrosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Only thing that bothered me on Lei-Shi was the hide mechanic. If the fight just didnt have that it would actually have been better
    And the fact that nothing was challenging for 90% of the raid. Horrible fight, but I still have an intense hate for Ambershaper.
    This is pretty much spot on. I had a horrible group with some incredibly bad people, and I was hating every moment of that fight. I think we only had like 36 wipes on him (normal mode), but they felt like weeks.
    Immerseus easily wins the "least-shitty" list of these three, but I think I like them all a lot more than Galakras and Nazgrim. I feel... horrible... if I wipe on any of those bosses.

Fun: Heroic Sha, Shamans, Siegecrafter
    Not Fun: Garrosh, Norushen normal and heroic, Galakras