Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I'm having trouble doing raggy in teh firelands, i guess my gear is good enough for it ?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s%c3%a9/simple

Can't seem to deal with the end phase when the molten ball thingys hit me, halp ?
    Your gear is good enough. The molten balls obviously shouldn't really hit you, as you can knock them back with death grip (resets each time with the glyph). Try to stay in the transition phase for as long as possible; kill the scions and use army of the dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Your gear is good enough. The molten balls obviously shouldn't really hit you, as you can knock them back with death grip (resets each time with the glyph). Try to stay in the transition phase for as long as possible; kill the scions and use army of the dead.
    Death grip knocks them back ?

o.0

Thanks - will try later !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    hi, any elaboration on the deathgrip glyph? I'm using it but my DG still gets on CD (doesn't really matter, I still kill raggy while kiting around for a little) but it would be alot easier if my DG would reset.

We're talking about "Glyph of Resilient Grip"?

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    hi, any elaboration on the deathgrip glyph? I'm using it but my DG still gets on CD (doesn't really matter, I still kill raggy while kiting around for a little) but it would be alot easier if my DG would reset.

We're talking about "Glyph of Resilient Grip"?
    Correct, the Minor Glyph for Death Grip, not the Major Glyph. If that isn't working there's still Dark Command but 8 second cd.

You don't even need that glyph. Basically what it does is making the only hard part of this fight cake
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Death grip knocks them back ?

o.0

Thanks - will try later !
    I don't really know which manic/idiot thought of using Death Grip on those first, but yes it knocks them back along with any other taunt abilities. And yes I am talking about the Glyph of Resilient Grip.

A little challenge on twitter sent me back to Heroic Firelands for fun. The only boss I wondered if I'd have any trouble with was Majordomo- boy, was I wrong. I didn't even have to move- just stood in one place (i.e. eating all the fire + adds) and chipped away at him. He's pretty much a Patchwerk boss now, without any seriously lifethreatening mechanics.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

O_o at which ilvl?
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    O_o at which ilvl?
    ilvl was 576 using a 580 2her and DW Frost gemming/reforging (i.e. heavily Mastery based).
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?

Anyone here extremely familiar with the lich king fight? I've done 50 ish solos, and I've yet to encounter this problem till today. I'm doing the fight fine up until the frostmourne phase. My deathknight is randomly dying while down there. I have no idea why, all I'm doing is using the adds to heal like normal. Anyone know what mistake I'm making?

Quote Originally Posted by babykdog View Post
    Anyone here extremely familiar with the lich king fight? I've done 50 ish solos, and I've yet to encounter this problem till today. I'm doing the fight fine up until the frostmourne phase. My deathknight is randomly dying while down there. I have no idea why, all I'm doing is using the adds to heal like normal. Anyone know what mistake I'm making?
    If you have any of the Phase 1 adds alive when you enter Frostmourne you will die. Solution: Kill all Phase 1 adds before Phase 3. If you're specced for Roiling Blood the damage from it, disease application/refreshing and Dead & Decay is all you really need.

Oh, that might be my problem. Is it just the ghouls? Normally I have a couple of shambling horrors up to the fury of frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by babykdog View Post
    Oh, that might be my problem. Is it just the ghouls? Normally I have a couple of shambling horrors up to the fury of frostmourne.
    Any Phase 1 specific add will kill you in Frostmourne if it's still alive when you enter.

Thanks for the help, got it. Can't believe you get instant killed if the adds are up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Has anyone ever tried soloing Elegon 10 man normal for mount?!

Just want to know the minimum peeps required if all are above +560.
    I 3 man it with ease every week and we started doing that around 530-40 (blood DK, mage, Dpriest) Should probably be quite doable with 2 people at 560.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    ilvl was 576 using a 580 2her and DW Frost gemming/reforging (i.e. heavily Mastery based).
    i assumed everyone did this, i did this at 560 adnw as 2 mintues from berserk. just stand in 1 spot and attack

i didnt even aoe any for dogs, just let like 20 build up for the max parryhaste so i was doing like 60k dps from pure auto attack and had infinite runic

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Has anyone ever tried soloing Elegon 10 man normal for mount?!
    Yeah, people have tried, and they barely made it to Phase 2 solo. The DPS requirement is ridiculously high, something like 700k+, which is impossible even with the +50% damage buff that you get.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    i didnt even aoe any for dogs
    They're kitties! FIRE KITTIES!

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    i assumed everyone did this, i did this at 560 adnw as 2 mintues from berserk. just stand in 1 spot and attack

i didnt even aoe any for dogs, just let like 20 build up for the max parryhaste so i was doing like 60k dps from pure auto attack and had infinite runic
    When most of us first did Heroic Firelands, we were still in pre-upgrade Throne of Thunder gear (i.e. 538-540 ilvl at best). DPS and survivability were a lot leaner at those levels, so Domo Heroic ended up being a fairly intense gear check that required kiting and much more precise CD management. As I said earlier, it's an utter joke now.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    When most of us first did Heroic Firelands, we were still in pre-upgrade Throne of Thunder gear (i.e. 538-540 ilvl at best). DPS and survivability were a lot leaner at those levels, so Domo Heroic ended up being a fairly intense gear check that required kiting and much more precise CD management. As I said earlier, it's an utter joke now.
    With proper reforges and everything, do you think you could manage 25H difficulty (~370M health if I remember correctly)?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    With proper reforges and everything, do you think you could manage 25H difficulty (~370M health if I remember correctly)?
    Heroic Domo? No, I think it's still too high of a DPS check, not to mention everything hits a lot harder- I was about a minute away from berserk using DW Frost centric gear. Lets say you reforge fully to Crit- keep in mind that you'll be taking a lot more damage too- you could shave maybe a minute or two off on 10H. On 25H, it's just too much health to put up with.
    I might try some of the 25N bosses in Firelands next week though.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer