Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So this new way of winning bgs that ally have come up with...

Doing isle of conquest on my horde toons. Ally ignore mid and docks, sit at the front gate of their base. They then all rush docks with all 40, so our team rushes to drop bombs and push their boss. We get him to like 20 precent and out of no where their whole dam team comes in a rushes us. Since our team had capped the base we are forced to respawn into all 40 ally players for like 15 mins. Has anyone else experienced this? Its like the third time its happen in 2 days.

Hk farmers. Should take off IoC and AV imo

15+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a fun battle

It's a premade.

Just blacklist it and move on. Unless something changed it's not like your team isn't half bots anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just close your eyes and think of England.

Also, don't res.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde farm alliance too in 40 mans. You got a premade group sucks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsteroverlord View Post
    Doing isle of conquest on my horde toons.
    Well theres your mistake. Don't play Ioc/Av as Horde and expect to ever win a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    this isnt new. ive been in groups that did this back in cataclysm. only instead of hiding in front of our base we would all run around back of the keep. havent seen anyone do it in forever though. seems not as many people care about HKs anymore

Me and my buddy where like well if they where this coordinated in other bgs we would still be ally lol.

I never get in one of those =(

It happens on both sides, I've been involved in it before, and I've been dealing with the other team doing it. It can be fun sometimes, it changes the flow of the Battle a lot and it's quite fun when you do eventually overcome them!

Deleted
    Hmm as an ally I have only seen this tac used by horde. Makes for some epic battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Also, don't res.
    ever heard for "loot insignia"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Don't res =/= don't release.

If they loot your insignia you can still cancel the auto-resurrect countdown or walk out of the graveyard as a ghost.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Don't res =/= don't release.

If they loot your insignia you can still cancel the auto-resurrect countdown or walk out of the graveyard as a ghost.
    Exactly. Also do this if your team is being GY farmed in any BG. No point playing if most of your team are either shit geared or bots and just keep ressing and running into the meat grinder.

and what do you achieve by doing that? you just take more time and delay obv loose and you also take someones time...
    personaly, I have never met the HK farming raid in random bg (I was part of it few times tho), but if I actually met them in random bg, I'd just go afk and let them camp in IoC or AV.... = game ends faster and it's "less" painfull for both teams.....

Deleted
    Didn't 40m premades become impossible when AV enabler got removed? How can they still do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunetrain View Post
    Hk farmers. Should take off IoC and AV imo
    so you are mad that PvP actually happened? I guess the usual <5 minute fights where the top player only has 4 kills are sooo much more fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun.
    It's a BG. The nodes are there, but there's nothing that says they need to be used.
    At the end the goal is to win, who cares how they do it as long as it's not exploitation.

I love when IOC or AV come down to reinforcement battles. Even when I lose, it's still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    You can still cancel the res and just sit there, ever heard of that?

- - - Updated - - -

I have experienced this a couple of times.

Yeah, I haven't won AV as horde since Cata. IoC is a terrible BG, it's to expansive, the mechanics suck, and Allies always win.