Can't seem to figure out where I am going wrong with combat...

First off

My Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Haytur/simple
    Some Logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6xr8mf20crdzstdu/

The Problem: I am doing 250ish or at worse 200k dps on a ton of fights. I do use Shadow Craft. I was asked to go combat because its supposed to be far above muttilate acording to raid bots is what my raid said. I have not played combat at all since DS and I am super rusty. I am having some issues with SnD because I was told i need to refresh it with 5 points also my revealing strike could use a bit better use. I don't really understand how im having such a hard time espeacially on fights like immerseus and nourashen. Anything with adds where they are not clumped up gives me big problems. Also if I am using BF with out say adren rush my dps drops. My SnD and Revealing strike can be spotty but im not sure thats enough to account for my issues and how its supposed to still be better than assassination by a mile. Any input would be greatly appreciated also anyone know what pooling for revealing strike means? its in shadow craft. But to sum up I am really new to combat, my SnD and Reveal strike could use a bit of work (mostly since i am not used to having to watch it so close) but it has gotten a lot better. So I dunno what to do

Looking at Jugg, your SnD (65 vs ~100) and RvS (72 vs 90+) uptimes are low. CD usage seems a little low too, but I'm not going to math out RB CDR. Feint usage is also incredibly high. I also don't see CoS and you're running BoS over ShS for some reason. You can ShS > CoS > ShS for 100% uptime through the knockback. You're also running ST, which is just... bad. Run Anticipation on everything. MfD might be a minor gain on Spoils and Blackfuse, but it will be worse if you waste CPs.

If you guys are doing the silly outrange the boss strat, then that explains this log; otherwise, this is just incredibly bad play.

Your other logs all look pretty much the same though. You should never let SnD drop. This severely hinders your DPS. RvS should always be up whenever you use SS or any finisher aside from SnD.

EDIT: Are you sure you're using ShC? You can optimize your reforging more:
    Code:
    Neck: MasteryRating -> HitRating
    Shoulders: MasteryRating -> CritRating
    Back: MasteryRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Chest: MasteryRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Wrists: CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Waist: ExpertiseRating -> HasteRating
    Legs: CritRating -> MasteryRating
    Feet: HitRating -> MasteryRating
    Ring1: HitRating -> HasteRating
    Ring2: CritRating -> HasteRating
    Trinket1: ExpertiseRating -> HasteRating
    MainHand: CritRating -> HasteRating
    OffHand: HitRating -> HasteRating
    Last edited by Squirl; 2014-01-08 at 04:34 AM.

Jugg was probably a bad fight to look at only because we don't end up fighting for the siege portion of that fight cuz heroic. So During that time i am spamming Feint cuz nothing better to do lol. I don't think I had ST specced, but maybe i had it on for pvp at one point and forgot to turn it off but if I did I didnt use it. If SND is the biggest culprit ill just have to practice a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have the worst time with KS. Immerseus i am just to paranoid to use it, also pretty much insta stack the debuff on me with adren rush lol. Nourashen it kills you if the beam is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytur View Post
    Jugg was probably a bad fight to look at only because we don't end up fighting for the siege portion of that fight cuz heroic. So During that time i am spamming Feint cuz nothing better to do lol. I don't think I had ST specced, but maybe i had it on for pvp at one point and forgot to turn it off but if I did I didnt use it. If SND is the biggest culprit ill just have to practice a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have the worst time with KS. Immerseus i am just to paranoid to use it, also pretty much insta stack the debuff on me with adren rush lol. Nourashen it kills you if the beam is up.
    You were definitely using ST and you hit Jugg with it once. Like I said, even if you do the outrange strat, your other logs are pretty much the same: low SnD and RvS uptimes as well as slightly low CD usage. Set up tracking for these with an addon.

For Immerseus, you can prevent further stacks by using CoS. I usually go to 3 > CoS > go to 3 again then FoK/CT until he loses charges. You can safely KSp by using it right after the puddles spawn and they won't spawn on you while you're immobile.

For Norushen, you can CoS > KSp and you'll immune it and still have 1.5s of grace time to get out of the beam.

Weird what I am getting from it when I hit the bottom again is
    Code:
     Head: MasteryRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Neck: MasteryRating -> CritRating
    Shoulders: MasteryRating -> CritRating
    Back: MasteryRating -> HitRating
    Chest: MasteryRating -> CritRating
    Hands: MasteryRating -> CritRating
    Waist: ExpertiseRating -> HasteRating
    Feet: HitRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Ring1: HitRating -> HasteRating
    Ring2: CritRating -> HasteRating
    Trinket1: ExpertiseRating -> HasteRating
    MainHand: CritRating -> HasteRating
    OffHand: HitRating -> HasteRating
    - - - Updated - - -

Are you using a custom priority?

Are you using a custom priority?
    No. Even just using auto-reforge, you can get an extra 462 DPS. However, Crit and Mastery fluctuate for you between reforges (like all stats do for Mut). To optimize, you should hit auto reforge a few times, start at the highest peak, then reforge the lower EP stat into the higher one until their EP is about equal.

Ahh see those tips will help a lot. Ya i know my SnD and Reveal is shit, it has gotten a bit better sense than think i should just spend some time on a dummy to get more used to it.

Ahh see those tips will help a lot. Ya i know my SnD and Reveal is shit, it has gotten a bit better sense than think i should just spend some time on a dummy to get more used to it.
    Just set up tracking for it. There are loads of WeakAura strings available if you use that. There are some stand alone addons that track everything as well. I use IceHUD personally.

I actually use rogue power bars

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Killing spree actually works fine on immerseus, don't use shadowstep though , as for norushen you have to use cloak of shadows with your killing spree, or else time it between death beams, I'd recommend playing a different spec for norushen tbh, combat is annoying to play here, plenty of killing spree caused corruption gains